X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LABillsFan
    • Aug 2002

One thing that was said

Was that the Off. became conservative after the 1st half. Trent said in in his interview with Rome and ML said it in his post game news conference. I believe Whitner as well saying you don't want to embarrass a team. So it wasn't like Miami figured the Bills out and made adjustments, it was the Bills not wanting to be like the Pats.
    I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't repeat myself.
  • YardRat
    Well, lookie here...
    • Dec 2004

Re: One thing that was said

Whitner made reference to attacking more in the first half from a defensive standpoint, and laying back a little playing more zone in the second half.

In all honesty, I'm a little disappointed in that approach for both sides of the ball. The fourth quarter is one thing, but when there is still an entire half of football to play you at least have to keep doing what's working for the third quarter.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Michael82
      • Jul 2002

I hated this conservative game plan. Jauron is going to have to learn to step on the opponent's throat and go for the kill. But we kept Miami in that game too long. If it wasn't for that sweet bomb by Trent at the end, I was nervous as hell.

Comment

• justasportsfan
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by LABillsFan
        , it was the Bills not wanting to be like the Pats.
        this is what scared me yesterday. You play for 60 mins.
        sacrifice1
        https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Billzz
          • Sep 2003

Huge difference between going for the jugglar and being the pats. 4th and a few up 3-4 TD's you go for it is a NE thing where we would of kicked a FG.

That being said I agree they should of stayed on the gas until the 3rd quarter, end of story.

Comment

• Michael82
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Billzz
            Huge difference between going for the jugglar and being the pats. 4th and a few up 3-4 TD's you go for it is a NE thing where we would of kicked a FG.

That being said I agree they should of stayed on the gas until the 3rd quarter, end of story.
            EXACTLY!

Comment

Working...
            X