X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BidsJr
    • Sep 2002

Jimbo on the Herd today.. seriously dislikes Belicheck

Said during a game this year that him and Marv were on the field after the game and Marv said something to the effect of, watch this Jim Belicheck will just walk by us and ignore us.

Needless to say it happend as Marv predicted it and Jim was just flabbergasted. Couldn't believe that Belicheck would just brush off Marv Levy.

Sounds like the disdane runs deep.

He also went on to say how much he respected Brady and Seau, and rooted for those guys, but certainly not Belicheck.

Also says he bleeds Bills red white and blue, and made a shameless plug for the team at teh end of the segment.

Cowherd went on to say that Jauron should be coach of the year.
    "Well I drink too much and get punched in the head by fighters for fun, so my memory isn't so great." -OpIv37
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

Re: Jimbo on the Herd today.. seriously dislikes Belicheck

Originally posted by BidsJr
    Said during a game this year that him and Marv were on the field after the game and Marv said something to the effect of, watch this Jim Belicheck will just walk by us and ignore us.

Needless to say it happend as Marv predicted it and Jim was just flabbergasted. Couldn't believe that Belicheck would just brush off Marv Levy.

Sounds like the disdane runs deep.

He also went on to say how much he respected Brady and Seau, and rooted for those guys, but certainly not Belicheck.

Also says he bleeds Bills red white and blue, and made a shameless plug for the team at teh end of the segment.

Cowherd went on to say that Jauron should be coach of the year.
    they shouldn't take it personally...Belichick ignores everybody.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
      Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Bellichick should be taken out back and shot.

Comment

• BidsJr
        • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Ebenezer
        they shouldn't take it personally...Belichick ignores everybody.

It was just nice to see Jimbo getting fired up about Buffalo and the Bills.
        "Well I drink too much and get punched in the head by fighters for fun, so my memory isn't so great." -OpIv37

Comment

• Don't Panic
          All-Pro Zoner
          • Dec 2005

As much as I'd like the Dolphins record to fall, I'd hate to watch Belicheat have that feather in his cap. This truly tests my disdain for the Dolphins against my disdain for the Patriots. How about they go 16-0 and lose on a last second field goal to the Packers in the Super Bowl while the Dolphins go 0-16. Would that still save some face for the 72 Dolphins? Probably... but its about as close as we're going to get to seeing a little bitterness on both sides.

Comment

• YardRat
            Well, lookie here...
            • Dec 2004

Kelly called BB a 'turd' on his radio spot last week. I was a little surprised he didn't hold back a little more.

But that's the Jimbo we all know
            YardRat Wall of Fame
            #56 DARRYL TALLEY
            #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
              Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

How about the Fins go 0-16 and the Pats go 15-1 losing to the Jets this week in the last 5 seconds and Bellichick has a heart attack and dies right there on the field?

I would love to see that bastard flopping around like a fish, as Tom Brady sits next to him crying like a little girl and Bruschi puts his hand on Bellichick's forehead trying to perform a miracle.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BidsJr

respect is earned. If Marv wants BB respect, he has to beat him consistently. Marv hasn't done that.
                sacrifice1
                https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                  Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                  respect is earned. If Marv wants BB respect, he has to beat him consistently. Marv hasn't done that.
                  Both Marv and Jimbo are Hall of Famers. I think they're both earned their respect already.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
                    Both Marv and Jimbo are Hall of Famers. I think they're both earned their respect already.
                    I don't respect Marino. He's a HOF douche.
                    sacrifice1
                    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• zone
                      No, look. I do mind. The Dude minds.
                      • Oct 2003

BB is a classless cheater and isn’t good enough to hold Marv’s jock strap.
                      www.blzbus.com

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                        Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Then you're the one with the problem.

Hate him or not, Dan Marino has accomplished enough on the field that earned him the respect. You don't have to like him but his stats are undeniable.

Comment

• The King
                          Without me it's just Awe so
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
                          I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                          "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                          You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                          It was all
                          true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                          He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                          mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• The King
                            Without me it's just Awe so
                            • Jun 2004

He's one of the best Qb's to ever walk onto the field. hate him as a person but dont deny that he had talent coming out his ass.
                            I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                            "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                            You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                            It was all
                            true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                            He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                            mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                              Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

I hate Tom Brady too and I wish he'd come out of the closet already, but his accomplishments are hard to ignore.

Same with Bellichick. I wish the bastard very much ill but I can't say he didn't win 3 SuperBowls in 4 years.

Comment

Working...
                              X