PDA

View Full Version : Jimbo on the Herd today.. seriously dislikes Belicheck

BidsJr
12-10-2007, 01:10 PM
Said during a game this year that him and Marv were on the field after the game and Marv said something to the effect of, watch this Jim Belicheck will just walk by us and ignore us.

Needless to say it happend as Marv predicted it and Jim was just flabbergasted. Couldn't believe that Belicheck would just brush off Marv Levy.

Sounds like the disdane runs deep.

He also went on to say how much he respected Brady and Seau, and rooted for those guys, but certainly not Belicheck.

Also says he bleeds Bills red white and blue, and made a shameless plug for the team at teh end of the segment.

Cowherd went on to say that Jauron should be coach of the year.

Ebenezer
12-10-2007, 01:15 PM
Said during a game this year that him and Marv were on the field after the game and Marv said something to the effect of, watch this Jim Belicheck will just walk by us and ignore us.

Needless to say it happend as Marv predicted it and Jim was just flabbergasted. Couldn't believe that Belicheck would just brush off Marv Levy.

Sounds like the disdane runs deep.

He also went on to say how much he respected Brady and Seau, and rooted for those guys, but certainly not Belicheck.

Also says he bleeds Bills red white and blue, and made a shameless plug for the team at teh end of the segment.

Cowherd went on to say that Jauron should be coach of the year.
they shouldn't take it personally...Belichick ignores everybody.

Mr. Miyagi
12-10-2007, 01:17 PM
Bellichick should be taken out back and shot.

BidsJr
12-10-2007, 01:18 PM
they shouldn't take it personally...Belichick ignores everybody.

It was just nice to see Jimbo getting fired up about Buffalo and the Bills.

Don't Panic
12-10-2007, 01:19 PM
As much as I'd like the Dolphins record to fall, I'd hate to watch Belicheat have that feather in his cap. This truly tests my disdain for the Dolphins against my disdain for the Patriots. How about they go 16-0 and lose on a last second field goal to the Packers in the Super Bowl while the Dolphins go 0-16. Would that still save some face for the 72 Dolphins? Probably... but its about as close as we're going to get to seeing a little bitterness on both sides.

YardRat
12-10-2007, 01:22 PM
Kelly called BB a 'turd' on his radio spot last week. I was a little surprised he didn't hold back a little more.

But that's the Jimbo we all know :D

Mr. Miyagi
12-10-2007, 01:23 PM
How about the Fins go 0-16 and the Pats go 15-1 losing to the Jets this week in the last 5 seconds and Bellichick has a heart attack and dies right there on the field?

I would love to see that bastard flopping around like a fish, as Tom Brady sits next to him crying like a little girl and Bruschi puts his hand on Bellichick's forehead trying to perform a miracle.

justasportsfan
12-10-2007, 01:27 PM

respect is earned. If Marv wants BB respect, he has to beat him consistently. Marv hasn't done that.

Mr. Miyagi
12-10-2007, 01:28 PM
respect is earned. If Marv wants BB respect, he has to beat him consistently. Marv hasn't done that.
Both Marv and Jimbo are Hall of Famers. I think they're both earned their respect already.

justasportsfan
12-10-2007, 01:30 PM
Both Marv and Jimbo are Hall of Famers. I think they're both earned their respect already.

I don't respect Marino. He's a HOF douche.

zone
12-10-2007, 01:31 PM
BB is a classless cheater and isn’t good enough to hold Marv’s jock strap.

Mr. Miyagi
12-10-2007, 01:32 PM
Then you're the one with the problem.

Hate him or not, Dan Marino has accomplished enough on the field that earned him the respect. You don't have to like him but his stats are undeniable.

The King
12-10-2007, 01:33 PM

:bf1:

The King
12-10-2007, 01:34 PM

He's one of the best Qb's to ever walk onto the field. hate him as a person but dont deny that he had talent coming out his ass.

Mr. Miyagi
12-10-2007, 01:36 PM
I hate Tom Brady too and I wish he'd come out of the closet already, but his accomplishments are hard to ignore.

Same with Bellichick. I wish the bastard very much ill but I can't say he didn't win 3 SuperBowls in 4 years.

justasportsfan
12-10-2007, 01:41 PM
Then you're the one with the problem.

Hate him or not, Dan Marino has accomplished enough on the field that earned him the respect. You don't have to like him but his stats are undeniable.
Does that mean I have to say hi to him?

Obviously BB has a superiority complex and Marv should beat the respect out of him.

Bill Brasky
12-10-2007, 01:47 PM
How about the Fins go 0-16 and the Pats go 15-1 losing to the Jets this week in the last 5 seconds and Bellichick has a heart attack and dies right there on the field?

I would love to see that bastard flopping around like a fish, as Tom Brady sits next to him crying like a little girl and Bruschi puts his hand on Bellichick's forehead trying to perform a miracle.

hahaha

mchurchfie
12-10-2007, 01:48 PM
I think Marv and BB had a little run in when he was the Cleveland headcoach and Marv was our coach and they played each other. BB was acting like a little ***** then. They obviously haven't gotten over it yet.

Michael82
12-10-2007, 02:10 PM
I think Marv and BB had a little run in when he was the Cleveland headcoach and Marv was our coach and they played each other. BB was acting like a little ***** then. They obviously haven't gotten over it yet.
Don't forget that Belichick is the same ******* that came up with the gameplan to shut down the K-Gun in Super Bowl XXV. :ill:

colin
12-10-2007, 02:18 PM
billicheat needs to be made humble old country style

Mr. Miyagi
12-10-2007, 02:18 PM
I don't know what that means.

Like taking him to a buffet?

Mitchy moo
12-10-2007, 02:25 PM
Don't plan on seeing Bill B in the hall in any of our lifetimes. He is a cheating A-hole.

zone
12-10-2007, 02:28 PM
I think that the Iron Sheek could handle that.

trapezeus
12-10-2007, 02:31 PM
even though he hasn't played for 10+ years, Jimbo's enthusiasm is so contagious. At the miami game when peerless hugged a drunk jim kelly in the endzone, jim's beaming smile during the cowboys game when asked to talk about edwards, and his enthusiasm to try to keep the team in buffalo.

Not a lot of players can hold on to this kind of lore, 10+ years removed from the game.

zone
12-10-2007, 02:45 PM
even though he hasn't played for 10+ years, Jimbo's enthusiasm is so contagious. At the miami game when peerless hugged a drunk jim kelly in the endzone, jim's beaming smile during the cowboys game when asked to talk about edwards, and his enthusiasm to try to keep the team in buffalo.

Not a lot of players can hold on to this kind of lore, 10+ years removed from the game.

Yea, look at Frankie R. he holds the record for the biggest comeback in history and doesn’t even watch football let alone pay attention to the Bills. Weirdo.

trapezeus
12-10-2007, 02:50 PM
Frank R is a messanger from god or something. he's one of those super conservative guys who runs a church or something.

None the less, he was our QB for one of the greatest games i ever witnessed. he's earned a spot in my heart regardless of scary religious affiliations.