PDA

View Full Version : Hey Anthony Smith!!!

Michael82
12-10-2007, 03:24 PM
Next time, PLEASE STFU! You don't poke the sleeping bear with a stick, especially when he is 20 ft tall. Just as the Patriots were starting to show signs of weakness, your dumbass guarantee makes them angry and wakes the sleeping giant up! You got PWNED all game long! I especially loved when Brady talked about how many times the ball flew over your head. :rofl: DUMBASS!!!

:lolpoint: Anthony Smith

Mitchy moo
12-10-2007, 03:26 PM
:lolpoint: Anthony Smith

Next time, PLEASE STFU! You don't poke the sleeping bear with a stick, especially when he is 20 ft tall. Just as the Patriots were starting to show signs of weakness, your dumbass guarantee makes them angry and wakes the sleeping giant up! You got PWNED all game long! I especially loved when Brady talked about how many times the ball flew over your head. :rofl: DUMBASS!!!

:rofl:

cocamide
12-10-2007, 03:29 PM
What he said really wasn't that bad though:

http://threeandout.vodpod.com/video/595636-smith-guarantees-win-over-the-pats

Michael82
12-10-2007, 03:34 PM
What he said really wasn't that bad though:

http://threeandout.vodpod.com/video/595636-smith-guarantees-win-over-the-pats
He still guaranteed a win and talked some smack that is perfect locker room bulletin board material. You don't do that to the Pats. :shakeno:

CuseJetsFan83
12-10-2007, 04:42 PM
what do you want him to say... i dunno, i dont think we can't win??!?!?

i give him credit he talked the talk, sadly he didn't walk the walk though

Michael82
12-10-2007, 05:09 PM

That's the key. If you are going to talk smack, please back it up. Otherwise, SHUT THE **** UP! :mad:

Whaler53
12-10-2007, 06:41 PM
He still guaranteed a win and talked some smack that is perfect locker room bulletin board material. You don't do that to the Pats. :shakeno:

Not only that, but I was listening to a local sports talk station today, and Tom Brady was on...Apparently Smith was standing there yelling at him and taunting him during warm ups during the game.

Right now Smith is living one of those airline comercials..."Anthony Smith, ever want to get away?"

Michael82
12-10-2007, 06:46 PM
Not only that, but I was listening to a local sports talk station today, and Tom Brady was on...Apparently Smith was standing there yelling at him and taunting him during warm ups during the game.

Right now Smith is living one of those airline comercials..."Anthony Smith, ever want to get away?"
:rofl: That makes it even funnier. What a dumbass! Why didn't his teammates do something about him? Where are the vets in Pittsburgh? What about the coach? You know that Bill Cowher wouldn't have let that **** happen.

billsburgh
12-11-2007, 09:10 PM
:rofl: That makes it even funnier. What a dumbass! Why didn't his teammates do something about him? Where are the vets in Pittsburgh? What about the coach? You know that Bill Cowher wouldn't have let that **** happen.
that was one of the major topics on the radio yesterday. who besides Tomlin is the leader in the locker room? nobody it seams.

hydro
12-11-2007, 09:34 PM

Oh i dunno, maybe the usual jargon that players and coaches spue. Something that will show that you aren't just going to concede the game but not as far as to predict something ridiculous.

RockStar36
12-11-2007, 09:38 PM
He is a loser that came into the season 3rd string. He talked **** on New England and they went right after him. He got exactly what he deserved. What an *******.