X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • billser
    • Oct 2007

Trent's arm strength

On espn primetime, during bills highlights, they were completely hyping up trents arm, especially on that deep throw, saying he has a HUGE arm.....its amazing that people on here were comparing him to Pennington
  • BidsJr
    • Sep 2002

Re: Trent's arm strength

Originally posted by billser
    On espn primetime, during bills highlights, they were completely hyping up trents arm, especially on that deep throw, saying he has a HUGE arm.....its amazing that people on here were comparing him to Pennington

Don't mind them, they were still trying to get in the sack with JP.
    "Well I drink too much and get punched in the head by fighters for fun, so my memory isn't so great." -OpIv37

Comment

• The Answer
      The Plagiarist
      • Mar 2007

Originally posted by billser
      No matter what the remaining Losman faithful want to believe - Edwards has just as good, if not better an arm, than Losman does.

It's takes a cannon to fire a 70 yard TD pass downfield in Buffalo during a december home game.

~The Answer

Comment

• YardRat
        Well, lookie here...
        • Dec 2004

Trent's arm is just fine, and he got to prove it to any nay-sayers on Sunday. End of subject.
        YardRat Wall of Fame
        #56 DARRYL TALLEY
        #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• billser
          • Oct 2007

Originally posted by The Answer
          No matter what the remaining Losman faithful want to believe - Edwards has just as good, if not better an arm, than Losman does.

It's takes a cannon to fire a 70 yard TD pass downfield in Buffalo during a december home game.

~The Answer

While i dunno if its as strong as Losmans (Losman has a cannon), i think they have different releases, and Trent gets more zip under his ball....in any case, im loving the fact that he might just have the whole package

Comment

• Jaybird
            • Dec 2005

it's because most people that post dont know much about football!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Philagape
              WIN NOW
              • Jul 2002

The issue is dead. Passed on. Deceased. No more. Expired. Ceased to be. Gone and joined the choir invisible. This is an ex-issue.
              "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
              2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
                Pinkerton's son
                • Feb 2006

~The Answer
                dude NO WAY trents arm is STRONGER than JP's. It may be comparable though, especially because the brain that is attached to it is much, much better than the one attached to JP's.

Comment

• Mahdi
                  • Mar 2004

I was one of the people questioning Trent's arm strength but I dont see why that's a big deal. I'm pretty sure most ppl here can agree that he hadn't shown it all year till yesterday. Also, most of those who did question his arm strength including myself, werent saying that he doesnt have it... just that he has to prove that he has it before we can all say that he has all the tools. Either way... it was great to see because now we can focus on building the offense around him. Give him a #2 WR and a threat at TE and we can have a sick offense.

Comment

• Inetpub
                    i'm a tool
                    • Aug 2006

Originally posted by pinkdogg32
                    dude NO WAY trents arm is STRONGER than JP's. It may be comparable though, especially because the brain that is attached to it is much, much better than the one attached to JP's.
                    oh man, thats an AWESOME new quote!
                    That proves NOTHING about Losman

Comment

• justasportsfan
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mahdi
                      I was one of the people questioning Trent's arm strength but I dont see why that's a big deal. I'm pretty sure most ppl here can agree that he hadn't shown it all year till yesterday. Also, most of those who did question his arm strength including myself, werent saying that he doesnt have it... just that he has to prove that he has it before we can all say that he has all the tools. Either way... it was great to see because now we can focus on building the offense around him. Give him a #2 WR and a threat at TE and we can have a sick offense.
                      sacrifice1
                      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Confused
                        All-Pro Zoner
                        • Jun 2007

Hoof in mouth. my bad.

Comment

• Captain gameboy
                          • Jul 2002

~The Answer
                          I think you just lost whatever small amount of credibility that you might cling to.

There is this thing called run after catch, and the weather had nothing to do with it.

The gameboy at last joins the rest of the site in thinking that the answer is anything but.

Comment

• Michael82
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mahdi
                            Excellent post!

Comment

• justasportsfan
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by gameboy
                              I think you just lost whatever small amount of credibility that you might cling to.
                              he lost it a long time ago with Holcomb.
                              sacrifice1
                              https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

Working...
                              X