• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Answer
    The Plagiarist
    • Mar 2007

Don't forget the Browns nearly won in Pittsburgh

So they are a great team right?

WRONG kiddies - The lowly Dolfellon (Who we just mauled) almost won in Pittsburgh too - with John Beck at QB, and lost the game 3 - 0.

The Steelers also lost in NY, DEN, AZ (so did Cleveland), and were killed by NE yesterday.

Also even in the Browns 'near win' they scored on a kick return and PIT turnover deep in their own territory. I honestly think we would destroy the overrated Steelers as the #6 seed in the playoffs in a rematch with a real Qb.

The lesson here - enough hype over the Browns because The Studwards express with Fred 'Action' Jackson and Beastshawn Lynch on board, are coming to Cleveland and leaving town with a big win.

Honestly the biggest and toughest game left on the schedule will be the Giants next week.

~The Answer
    Last edited by The Answer; 12-10-2007, 04:20 PM.
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

Re: Don't forget the Browns nearly won in Pittsburgh

Originally posted by The Answer

WRONG kiddies - The lowly Dolfellon (Who we just mauled) almost won in Pittsburgh too - with John Beck at QB, and lost the game 3 - 0.

The Steelers also lost in NY, DEN, AZ (so did Cleveland), and were killed by NE yesterday.

Also even in the Browns 'near win' they scored on a kick return and PIT turnover deep in their own territory. I honestly think we would destroy the overrated Steelers as the #6 seed in the playoffs in a rematch with a real Qb.

The lesson here - enough hype over the Browns because The Studwards express with Fred 'Action' Jackson and Beastshawn Lynch on board, are coming to Cleveland and leaving town with a big win.

~The Answer

Comment

• YardRat
      Well, lookie here...
      • Dec 2004

I hope so.
      YardRat Wall of Fame
      #56 DARRYL TALLEY
      #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• cocamide
        • Oct 2006

I hope so too. I'm expecting to see a real good game. Of course, I wouldn't mind if we kicked the snot out of them, but I doubt we'll see that. It'll be real fun if this game is a shootout.

Comment

• BillsOverDolphins
          All-Pro Zoner
          • Jun 2003

Originally posted by The Answer

Honestly the biggest and toughest game left on the schedule will be the Giants next week.

~The Answer

I think you're underestimating the Browns just a skoach...How is the Buffalo D gonna stop Edwards, Winslow, and Jurevicius? Derek Anderson has only been sacked 11 times this year, so if we don't pressure him it'll get ugly. Buffalo's improved, but not enough to win this game.
          Browns 31, Bills 20
          Oh no!...We suck again!

Comment

• Mitchy moo
            Roways rooking ahread!
            • Sep 2005

Originally posted by BillsOverDolphins
            I think you're underestimating the Browns just a skoach...How is the Buffalo D gonna stop Edwards, Winslow, and Jurevicius? Derek Anderson has only been sacked 11 times this year, so if we don't pressure him it'll get ugly. Buffalo's improved, but not enough to win this game.
            Browns 31, Bills 20
            Your Milkman there has been spiking your milk.

Comment

• M
              • Aug 2006

Originally posted by cocamide
              I wouldn't mind if we kicked the snot out of them
              What he said.
              Let's Go Bills ... B B B B B B Bills!

Comment

• Johnny Bugmenot
                Will not tolerate vandalism.
                • Apr 2006

Originally posted by BillsOverDolphins
                How is the Buffalo D gonna stop Edwards, Winslow, and Jurevicius?
                With help from a Buffalo O of Edwards, Evans, Reed, Parrish, Gaines, Lynch and Jackson.

Comment

• TigerJ
                  • Jul 2002

I don't think it would be good for the Bills to get involved in a high scoring affair with Cleveland. I think Cleveland would have the advantage in that kind of game. Buffalo's defense needs to step up and have a good game. I'd like to see the Bills control the clock on offense. I don't mind a few deep passes to keep Cleveland's defense honest, but another 200+ yards combined from Lynch and Jackson would be ideal. Trent needs to move the chains.
                  I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• njsue
                    Jersey Girl!!!!!!
                    • Sep 2003

The steelers lost to the Jets.

Comment

• Devin
                      The Octagon
                      • Apr 2003

The Browns most certainly are a dangerous team.

With a solid OL, A QB who has had a pretty solid year, a kid amongst the league leaders in receiving in Braylon Edwards, a dangerous TE and a RB with some gas left in the tank our D is going to have to be on its toes.

Thier D provides us a solid matchup but they, like us, have been doing just enough to win.

Edwards is going to have to have a hell of a day. And Lynch and Jackson are going to have to run wild like before.
                      http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• Bone
                        Bone
                        • Oct 2006

If we RUN THE BALL ALL GAME. we will win.

Remember Trent vs Baltimores D (by the way, Baltimore's D is way better then the Browns) he controlled the clock and took their D out of the game, I think we do the same against the browns.
                        BILLIEVE

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                          Roways rooking ahread!
                          • Sep 2005

Originally posted by Mitch20
                          If we RUN THE BALL ALL GAME. we will win.

Remember Trent vs Baltimores D (by the way, Baltimore's D is way better then the Browns).
                          The Browns have the worst D in the league.

Comment

• Carlton Bailey

To simplify things, the Browns have only beaten one winning team this year. Granted, the Bills haven't defeated any, but Cleveland is where it is largely because it handled the dogs on its schedule, like Buffalo.

Comment

• Oaf
                              Do you read what you write?
                              • Jun 2007

Winslow and Edwards are gonna own Leonard.

All in favor of moving Whitner to FS and Scott to SS till Wilson gets back say, "Aye".
                              Anyone else notice that Whitner's first big play this season occured when he was playing FS after Wilson left?

Comment

Working...
                              X