Bills heading "east" to Cleveland WTH???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BidsJr
    • Sep 2002

Bills heading "east" to Cleveland WTH???

Bills find a QB and two running backs

By CHUCK POLLOCK
    The Olean Times Herald

ORCHARD PARK - On a day when the Buffalo Bills confirmed their presence in the AFC playoff race, they also found their quarterback ... and TWO running backs.

And suddenly their post-season hopes come down to a game three hours east on Interstate 90 when they travel to Cleveland next Sunday.

If I remember correctly....................

NM

Maybe Pat Moran can hook up with them as a junior editor (:
    "Well I drink too much and get punched in the head by fighters for fun, so my memory isn't so great." -OpIv37
  • Johnny Bugmenot
    Will not tolerate vandalism.
    • Apr 2006

Re: Bills heading "east" to Cleveland WTH???

Chuck is a jerk, but he's a darned good reporter and covers the Bills almost as well as anyone at the Buffalo News, plus he has all the high school football on his plate. I remember when WNSA had him as a semi-regular guest.

But please, don't they have any copy editors at the Olean Times Herald?

Comment

• BidsJr
      • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Johnny Bugmenot
      Chuck is a jerk, but he's a darned good reporter and covers the Bills almost as well as anyone at the Buffalo News, plus he has all the high school football on his plate. I remember when WNSA had him as a semi-regular guest.

Obviously they have no copy editors,
      "Well I drink too much and get punched in the head by fighters for fun, so my memory isn't so great." -OpIv37

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

well 3 hours east on I 90 is roughly Syracuse- there's probably a high school team somewhere near there that can put up more of a fight than the Dolphins did on Sunday.
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• m1orenz
          • Aug 2007

Originally posted by OpIv37
          well 3 hours east on I 90 is roughly Syracuse- there's probably a high school team somewhere near there that can put up more of a fight than the Dolphins did on Sunday.
          lets not be ridiculous here

it would take at least the best players from the 2 closest high schools to beat the lolphins

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
            I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
            • May 2005

Originally posted by Johnny Bugmenot

That's pretty much my home town paper... and no, they probably don't have ones worth a damn. There has been all sorts of typos and misprints in that thing as far back as I can remember.

Comment

Working...
            X