PDA

View Full Version : Bills heading "east" to Cleveland WTH???

BidsJr
12-10-2007, 08:25 PM
http://oleantimesherald.com/articles/2007/12/10/sports/doc475dba6840072299214922.txt

Bills find a QB and two running backs

By CHUCK POLLOCK
The Olean Times Herald

ORCHARD PARK - On a day when the Buffalo Bills confirmed their presence in the AFC playoff race, they also found their quarterback ... and TWO running backs.

And suddenly their post-season hopes come down to a game three hours east on Interstate 90 when they travel to Cleveland next Sunday.

If I remember correctly....................

NM

Maybe Pat Moran can hook up with them as a junior editor (:

Johnny Bugmenot
12-10-2007, 08:36 PM
Chuck is a jerk, but he's a darned good reporter and covers the Bills almost as well as anyone at the Buffalo News, plus he has all the high school football on his plate. I remember when WNSA had him as a semi-regular guest.

But please, don't they have any copy editors at the Olean Times Herald?

BidsJr
12-10-2007, 10:39 PM
Chuck is a jerk, but he's a darned good reporter and covers the Bills almost as well as anyone at the Buffalo News, plus he has all the high school football on his plate. I remember when WNSA had him as a semi-regular guest.

Obviously they have no copy editors,

OpIv37
12-10-2007, 10:41 PM
well 3 hours east on I 90 is roughly Syracuse- there's probably a high school team somewhere near there that can put up more of a fight than the Dolphins did on Sunday.

m1orenz
12-10-2007, 11:01 PM
well 3 hours east on I 90 is roughly Syracuse- there's probably a high school team somewhere near there that can put up more of a fight than the Dolphins did on Sunday.

lets not be ridiculous here

it would take at least the best players from the 2 closest high schools to beat the lolphins

BlackMetalNinja
12-11-2007, 06:09 AM

That's pretty much my home town paper... and no, they probably don't have ones worth a damn. There has been all sorts of typos and misprints in that thing as far back as I can remember.