PDA

View Full Version : Buffalo Bills Tailgate at Cleveland!!!

Michael82
12-11-2007, 10:01 AM
I just got off the phone with Kenny the pinto guy and he told me that there is going to be a Buffalo Bills parking area in Dock 20, at the Cleveland Browns stadium. You can still buy parking passes on the phone. The number is 1-216-367-7930. The passes are only $20. I got one for Dr.Lecter, Ebenezer, clump and I. Kenny will have lots of extra food and will be sharing his grills with people who want to use them. He told me to post this thread, so we can fill up the lot with all Buffalo Bills fans. It should be a good time had by all! :dance: :tailgate:

Here's the map....

http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/graphics/tickets/stadium/parking.gif

Meathead
12-11-2007, 10:06 AM
wheres the bz party icon slacker

BlackMetalNinja
12-11-2007, 10:08 AM
wheres the bz party icon slacker

Read some of the other threads around here... Mikey bugs everybody to photoshop everything for him... probably can't even use Paint.

What a bum!

Michael82
12-11-2007, 10:14 AM
Read some of the other threads around here... Mikey bugs everybody to photoshop everything for him... probably can't even use Paint.

What a bum!
That's a load of crap. i use paint and Irfanview, but that's about it. I have used photoshop once in a while, but I suck at it. Check out my avatar. I did that. :::

BlackMetalNinja
12-11-2007, 10:14 AM
That's a load of crap. i use paint and Irfanview, but that's about it. I have used photoshop once in a while, but I suck at it. Check out my avatar. I did that. :::

You're right... you suck

Michael82
12-11-2007, 10:35 AM
:yawn:

Now back to the real topic. Get your parking passes, so you can park and tailgate with lots of fellow Bills fans here....

1-216-367-7930

LtFinFan66
12-11-2007, 11:02 AM
I am going to call and buy up all the passes so there are none left. Thanks for the number Mikey

billsburgh
12-11-2007, 11:06 AM
I am going to call and buy up all the passes so there are none left. Thanks for the number Mikey
must be bitter after his trip

Michael82
12-11-2007, 12:12 PM
must be bitter after his trip
yup.

:lolpoint: 0-13!

LtFinFan66
12-11-2007, 12:53 PM
**** off Mikey......and give me back my glass and CD's

JD
12-11-2007, 02:48 PM
Lmao!

Anyway, I might have two tickets to this game.. havent been to an away game besides the blowout in San Diego of 2005.

Michael82
12-11-2007, 02:49 PM
**** off Mikey......and give me back my glass and CD's
:rofl: Such a temper!

Now please quit straying from the topic of this thread.....

Tailgate in Cleveland with many, many Bills fans, including Kenny the pinto guy! Call 1-216-367-7930

hammerbillsfan
12-11-2007, 02:50 PM
**** it, i'm going to call your sister instead

SABuffalo786
12-11-2007, 02:51 PM
Just from gauging threads like these from a few Bills fan sites, it sounds like there'll be a LOT of us (hopefully) there.

JD
12-11-2007, 02:51 PM
:rofl: Such a temper!

Now please quit straying from the topic of this thread.....

Tailgate in Cleveland with many, many Bills fans, including Kenny the pinto guy! Call 1-216-367-7930
If you're wearing an Edwards jersey I'm sure many more would be tempted to make the trip :up:

Michael82
12-11-2007, 03:03 PM
Lmao!

Anyway, I might have two tickets to this game.. havent been to an away game besides the blowout in San Diego of 2005.
You were at that game? So was I! What a ****ty game, but what a nice area. San Diego was awesome! Good scenery all over the place. :drool:

Michael82
12-11-2007, 03:04 PM
If you're wearing an Edwards jersey I'm sure many more would be tempted to make the trip :up:
I'll be wearing my Marshawn Lynch throwback. I'll get an Edwards jersey after the season, once they go down in price. :pray:

Don't forget!

LtFinFan66
12-11-2007, 03:09 PM
Sorry, I bought all the passes. Screw the thread topic

JD
12-11-2007, 03:12 PM
You were at that game? So was I! What a ****ty game, but what a nice area. San Diego was awesome! Good scenery all over the place. :drool:

Yeah I had family in San Diego and it just so happened there was a Bills game while I was there :up:

The gas lamp district is amazing and the beaches there are incredible. I love it here but if I could pick one place other than Buffalo to live it would be San Diego hands down.

I was lower bowl corner opposite the scoreboard. There was an area strictly for Bills fans, it was gated off and everything. I think I seen Mr Pinto but I'm not sure.

Michael82
12-11-2007, 03:18 PM
Yeah I had family in San Diego and it just so happened there was a Bills game while I was there :up:

The gas lamp district is amazing and the beaches there are incredible. I love it here but if I could pick one place other than Buffalo to live it would be San Diego hands down.

I was lower bowl corner opposite the scoreboard. There was an area strictly for Bills fans, it was gated off and everything. I think I seen Mr Pinto but I'm not sure.

I totally agree with you. That would be the only place outside of NY that I would consider moving to. San Diego is a gorgeous area. Lots of beaches, good scenery, the gas lamp district, the clubs, the ladies....plus a really cool Bills Backer club! :D

Also....Yeah, I was in that gated area. I was with Phil, helmetguy, Thurm, and ArcticWildMan. It was a blast! Oh yeah, im4bflo was there too. :up:

Here's one of my pics....
http://www.billszone.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/10004/normal_Photo020%7E21.jpg

Michael82
12-11-2007, 03:21 PM
Just from gauging threads like these from a few Bills fan sites, it sounds like there'll be a LOT of us (hopefully) there.
I've seen these threads all over the place. It sounds like there is going to be tons of Bills fans invading Cleveland. I talked to the guys that sit behind me at the Bills games and they are going. Plus a bunch from TBD, and of course a bunch here. Should be a good showing from the Buffalo Bills diehards! :up:

billsburgh
12-11-2007, 08:43 PM
I've seen these threads all over the place. It sounds like there is going to be tons of Bills fans invading Cleveland. I talked to the guys that sit behind me at the Bills games and they are going. Plus a bunch from TBD, and of course a bunch here. Should be a good showing from the Buffalo Bills diehards! :up:
this is our house now............after the Bills beat the Brownies

m76
12-11-2007, 08:52 PM
i'll be there.. i'll look to park in that lot but i'm not going to buy a pass before hand.. i'm goin with 8 people and i know 4 others goin and i know of a bus or two with 40+ at least on the buses so there is going to be a **** load.. i better see at least 20,000 bills fans there.. the stadium holds 73,200 soooo get your tickets.. ticketliquidator is where i got mine

im4bflo
12-11-2007, 08:59 PM
I totally agree with you. That would be the only place outside of NY that I would consider moving to. San Diego is a gorgeous area. Lots of beaches, good scenery, the gas lamp district, the clubs, the ladies....plus a really cool Bills Backer club! :D

Also....Yeah, I was in that gated area. I was with Phil, helmetguy, Thurm, and ArcticWildMan. It was a blast! Oh yeah, im4bflo was there too. :up:

Here's one of my pics....
http://www.billszone.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/10004/normal_Photo020%7E21.jpg

I would recemend going to SD for an away BILLS game anyday.
The SD Billsbackers are a class act, and always deliver a great time!
Party at their Backer bar, tailgate party outside the stadium, they even had
a bar crawl, that was cool, and then even Steve Tasker showed up.

JD
12-11-2007, 11:09 PM
The only problem with that picture is that Mikey wasnt the one funneling :idunno:

Michael82
12-11-2007, 11:58 PM
The only problem with that picture is that Mikey wasnt the one funneling :idunno:
I did do one beer with the funnel though. :ontome:

LtFinFan66
12-12-2007, 12:01 AM
sure you did:shakeno:

Slim
12-12-2007, 12:33 AM

I was there too. We got blown the **** out. I got beer dumped all over me.

Michael82
12-12-2007, 12:47 AM
I was there too. We got blown the **** out. I got beer dumped all over me.
I sat in the upper decks and had no problems. A few taunts, but the people were relatively tame.

Mr. Pink
12-12-2007, 01:00 PM
To get the full experience you guys shoulda gone to the Muni lot to tailgate.

It's where Route 2 and E. 9th St meet. That lot opens at 7am.

Mikey, you're being brave already by sitting in the Pound, up the bravado and tailgate at the muni lot!

SABuffalo786
12-12-2007, 03:56 PM
To get the full experience you guys shoulda gone to the Muni lot to tailgate.

It's where Route 2 and E. 9th St meet. That lot opens at 7am.

Mikey, you're being brave already by sitting in the Pound, up the bravado and tailgate at the muni lot!

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

JD
12-12-2007, 04:06 PM
Mikey. PLEASE. PLEASE..... VIDEOTAPE what people are saying to you. You dont have to hold the camera up, just have it record lol it would be funny as hell. Plus if you get beat up you'll have footage of the beating to help you out in court :up:

Mr. Pink
12-12-2007, 09:51 PM
Mikey. PLEASE. PLEASE..... VIDEOTAPE what people are saying to you. You dont have to hold the camera up, just have it record lol it would be funny as hell. Plus if you get beat up you'll have footage of the beating to help you out in court :up:

I think the beers he has poured on him will short circuit the camera and render it useless in the court of law.

Again, not kidding.

Michael82
12-12-2007, 10:20 PM
I think the beers he has poured on him will short circuit the camera and render it useless in the court of law.

Again, not kidding.
damn! now i'm not sure if i should actually bring my camera or not.... :nervous:

Mr. Pink
12-12-2007, 10:31 PM
damn! now i'm not sure if i should actually bring my camera or not.... :nervous:

Hey, at least it's not as bad as in the late 80's.

Fans used to bring in a giant Browns "dawg house" team officials thought it was added as decorum to the pound. Well needless to say the "dawg house" used to be carried in by about 7 guys and carried out by 1. Why? It was used to hide a keg.

Fans would urinate in the pound area, someone apparently rigged lines so that it would run onto the field. The pound back then was closer to the endzone in the old stadium. Fall onto the ground just behind the endzone you weren't smelling pretty at the end of the game.

Not too mention fans throwing batteries and dog bones on the field.

Honestly, the worst that's gonna happen if you're polite and cordial to the people around you is the beer being dumped on you. I would expect to hear a tirade of expletives at you throughout the game. If you're disrespectful to people around you or start jawing with someone seated near you...you're likely to get jacked up.

If the Bills win or are winning, don't gloat too much. Think by kickoff most of the nuts in that section are already tanked from tailgating in the muni lot. I was kidding about going there to tailgate, most of the incidents happen there when opposing fans come in. So basically you're sitting in a powder keg where one thing you say comes across as disrespectful or you upset someone, you'll have many more people backing them up.

SABuffalo786
12-12-2007, 11:31 PM

Fans used to bring in a giant Browns "dawg house" team officials thought it was added as decorum to the pound. Well needless to say the "dawg house" used to be carried in by about 7 guys and carried out by 1. Why? It was used to hide a keg.

Fans would urinate in the pound area, someone apparently rigged lines so that it would run onto the field. The pound back then was closer to the endzone in the old stadium. Fall onto the ground just behind the endzone you weren't smelling pretty at the end of the game.

Honestly, the worst that's gonna happen if you're polite and cordial to the people around you is the beer being dumped on you. I would expect to hear a tirade of expletives at you throughout the game. If you're disrespectful to people around you or start jawing with someone seated near you...you're likely to get jacked up.

If the Bills win or are winning, don't gloat too much. Think by kickoff most of the nuts in that section are already tanked from tailgating in the muni lot. I was kidding about going there to tailgate, most of the incidents happen there when opposing fans come in. So basically you're sitting in a powder keg where one thing you say comes across as disrespectful or you upset someone, you'll have many more people backing them up.

Meh. Same **** happens in the Rockpile every week. Not impressed.

JD
12-13-2007, 12:42 AM

Man, you guys are NUTS!

Michael82
12-13-2007, 12:55 AM

From what I have heard from Kenny and several other people, the place has gotten much calmer and not as bad since they moved into the new stadium and the prices have gone up. It's helped keep a lot of the riff raff out and has also led to tons more security. Even our end zones in Buffalo have gotten tamer lately as there is a lot of stadium security and cop presence there. I'm not afraid. I will wear all my Bills stuff and celebrate with Clump, Eb and Dr.Lecter when the Bills make a big play. :up: But I won't go nuts.

SABuffalo786
12-13-2007, 12:56 AM
Man, you guys are NUTS!

It's been done.

Bills fans used to put D Cells in snowballs for Bryan Cox during the good ol' days of the Buffalo-Miami rivalry.

JD
12-13-2007, 12:59 AM
It's been done.

Bills fans used to put D Cells in snowballs for Bryan Cox during the good ol' days of the Buffalo-Miami rivalry.
My response was complete sarcasm lol.

Just didnt think batteries would do much damage to loads of padding and a helmet, but D batteries... you might have something there :bad:

Slim
12-13-2007, 01:38 AM
I sat in the upper decks and had no problems. A few taunts, but the people were relatively tame.

I was also in the upper-deck. But ya, got beer poored on me, a bottle thrown at me while i was going down that long escalator while leaving the stadium. I'd go agian but id defentily go with more people.

Michael82
12-13-2007, 07:36 AM
I was also in the upper-deck. But ya, got beer poored on me, a bottle thrown at me while i was going down that long escalator while leaving the stadium. I'd go agian but id defentily go with more people.
I went with only two other people. We walked up the escalator by ourselves. Hell, we saw a bunch of Bills fans as we up. Plus we ran into some as we left the stadium. I'd definitely do it again. The fans were fine. :up:

Michael82
12-14-2007, 06:23 AM
Sweet! I got my parking pass yesterday. We are all set to tailgate with the Bills fans. :jig:

LtFinFan66
12-14-2007, 06:44 AM
It was just a trick to get all the Bills fans in one place. And you suckers fell for it :yikes: