PDA

View Full Version : McGee, Greer Tying Down Back End

justasportsfan
12-11-2007, 03:43 PM
. With the departure of Nate Clements, would the Bills be able to fill the void on the right side? And which Terrence McGee would step on the field in 2007? The one who was steadily improving his first few seasons, or the one that slumped in the first half of 2006?

Fast forward to Week 15 of the 2007 season and worries at cornerback are an afterthought. The cornerback tandem may not be what many thought it would be, but McGee and Jabari Greer have nailed the position down making it one of the more dependable aspects of Buffalo's improving defense of late.

"I think so," said McGee when asked if he and Greer have proven themselves post-Clements. "At the beginning of the season there were a lot of questions and a lot of doubts and rightfully so. Last year wasn't the best year for me, so we just wanted to go out and show people. I know the coaching staff believed in me and I knew what type of talent I had. I just had to go out there and make plays to show it."

http://buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=5692

OpIv37
12-11-2007, 03:46 PM
Other teams pick on Greer. Sometimes he responds and sometimes he doesn't. He's going to be key against Cleveland.

Overall, though, our CB's have been much better than how they looked on paper, especially with all the injuries.

mybills
12-11-2007, 03:50 PM
He's currently second in the league in passes defensed with 23, trailing San Diego's Antonio Cromartie by just two.

I LOVE this kid! :heart: I've had faith in him from the get go. Certain players have that talent you can spot right away! :up:

Tatonka
12-11-2007, 04:51 PM
shame that youboty hasnt seen the field. i cant even say he is a bust.. because he hasnt played enough to suck.

Oaf
12-11-2007, 05:37 PM
Well apparently he's worse than Leonard and Scott.

Ed
12-11-2007, 06:11 PM
shame that youboty hasnt seen the field. i cant even say he is a bust.. because he hasnt played enough to suck.
He played against Miami when Wilson went out. I thought he looked pretty good.

mybills
12-11-2007, 07:09 PM
According to the coaches, they don't have confidence in him.

Ed
12-11-2007, 07:33 PM
According to the coaches, they don't have confidence in him.
When did they say that?

mybills
12-11-2007, 07:37 PM
When did they say that?
a couple of days ago. before the game, I believe.

Kerr
12-11-2007, 09:51 PM
From what I understand Youbouty will be playing the slot and responsble for KW2. Hope he is up for the challenge.