PDA

View Full Version : Beck benched!!!

HHURRICANE
12-12-2007, 07:33 AM
Uhhh, I'm thinking that the Miami fans on this board need to wise up and realize that they are drafting yet another QB. Lemon is starting.

I heard that Beck was struggling and that's why it took so long intially for him to see the field. Now that I have seen it for myself it's worse than i imagined.

That Quinn vs. Ginn debate is now looming large.

SquishDaFish
12-12-2007, 07:36 AM
:roflmao:

zone
12-12-2007, 07:41 AM
To think they passed on Trent.

madness
12-12-2007, 08:02 AM
To think they passed on Trent.

Nope, they just got their Trent's mixed up.

Mr. Miyagi
12-12-2007, 08:06 AM
"QUINN I said! Not Ginn! QUINN!"

jamze132
12-12-2007, 08:20 AM
They could have had Trent.

OpIv37
12-12-2007, 08:26 AM
That Quinn vs. Ginn debate is now looming large.

You can't be serious. You're questioning the draft pick just because Miami has no QB and Ginn had two fumbles against us? Please. :snicker:

Mr. Miyagi
12-12-2007, 08:28 AM
You can't be serious. You're questioning the draft pick just because Miami has no QB and Ginn had two fumbles against us? Please. :snicker:
I really like this positive Op!!!! :beer:

OpIv37
12-12-2007, 08:32 AM
I really like this positive Op!!!! :beer:

what's even funnier is that they passed on Edwards to take Beck- it's too early in both their careers to judge fully, but so far Edwards has been an asset for us and Beck has done nothing for them.

madness
12-12-2007, 09:02 AM
Nick Saban Retroactively Awarded 2006 Coach Of The Year

TUSCALOOSA--Alabama coach Nick Saban was retroactively named the NFL's 2006 Coach of the Year on Monday, one day after his former team, the Miami Dolphins, fell to 0-13 for the season. Saban went 6-10 with this Dolphins team, prompting some to call him a modern day Vince Lombardi.
“In retrospect, Nick Saban is one of the greatest coaches in NFL history,” said Sports Illustrated’s Peter King. “He took this Miami team – this miserable, wretched Miami team – and led it to a 6-10 record. That’s the most impressive coaching feat I’ve seen in a while. This year’s team can’t even figure out how to strap their helmets on. I know I’m going to get a lot of heat for saying this, but I think Cam Cameron has lost these players.”
Ironically, Dolphins fans were disappointed with Saban following the 6-10 season, believing they could have done better with a more experienced coach.
“I admit I didn’t think he did a very good job,” said former Dolphins coach Don Shula. “But it’s obvious now that he was a true visionary. The guy had Daunte Culpepper and Joey Harrington as his quarterbacks, so he might actually have been even worse off than Cam Cameron. And yet his steady hand guided them to a not terribly humiliating 6-10 record. For that he deserves to be Coach of the Year over that one-hit wonder Sean Payton.”
Payton, who won the award in 2006 for his work in leading the New Orleans Saints to a 10-6 record, was told today that he would no longer hold the title. He didn’t need to be told who as replacing him.
“Let me guess: Nick Saban, right?” asked Payton. “That guy did a phenomenal job last year with the Dolphins. I kind of figured he would get some kind of recognition. The only problem? I buried that award in our mock funeral earlier this year. Hopefully they can make a new one, because the last time I dug up a grave it ended real badly.”

http://thebrushback.com/saban_full.htm

Meathead
12-12-2007, 09:07 AM
:lolpoint: fish

Ed
12-12-2007, 10:25 AM
I guess Cam is just desperate to try and get a win this year. Beck has looked bad, but the whole team has too. Starting Lemon does nothing for their future. He's never going to be the answer at qb.

What a total joke the fins organization has become. I love it!

Mr. Miyagi
12-12-2007, 10:29 AM
Yeah at this point they are just trying to avoid going completely winless and go down infamous in history.

Mr. Pink
12-12-2007, 10:36 AM
Beck simply isn't ready for the NFL yet.

The Phins finally realized it.

LtFinFan66
12-12-2007, 10:37 AM
They are more worried about getting a win right now. Beck will be next years starter and we WON'T draft a QB

Mr. Pink
12-12-2007, 10:49 AM
They are more worried about getting a win right now. Beck will be next years starter and we WON'T draft a QB

I agree that this also part of the reason.

if Miami had a win or three, Beck would probably still be in taking his lumps.

madness
12-12-2007, 10:56 AM
<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY id=collapseobj_usercp_reputation><TR><TD class=alt2>http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/images/reputation/reputation_neg.gif</TD><TD class=alt1Active id=p2238130 width="50%">Beck benched!!! (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?p=2238130#post2238130)</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap>12-12-2007 11:38 AM</TD><TD class=alt1 width="50%">:negrep:</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
:lmao:

SquishDaFish
12-12-2007, 12:05 PM
I got that too madness. Nice guy! LOL

Jan Reimers
12-12-2007, 12:20 PM
I can understand not wanting the complete ignominy of a winless season, but on the other hand, if Beck is their QB of the future, this seems the perfect time to let him get some experience.

Ed
12-12-2007, 12:34 PM
I can understand not wanting the complete ignominy of a winless season, but on the other hand, if Beck is their QB of the future, this seems the perfect time to let him get some experience.
I agree, but whatever sets them back is fine with me. I still think they go winless even with Lemon starting. That will be the real kick to the nuts of the whole situation.

As for next season, I'm perfectly content with them not drafting another qb and sticking with Beck.

cocamide
12-12-2007, 12:43 PM
Cam Cameron should get his Christmas shopping done early and get Beck some Stick-Em as a stocking stuffer.