X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HHURRICANE
    • Mar 2005

Browns confident, what do we think??

Cleveland fans and media seem pretty convinced that they are going to win this game.

Honestly, I have had good gut instincts on the Bills all year. With that said my gut is telling me that Cleveland's O trumps ours and they win.

I think this is the type of game where Jauron might be a liability. Our secondary is bad and the Browns can throw the ball. Conversely, the Brown's run stopping is horrible which I think baits Jauron into the wrong gameplan. Our O needs to be wide open against the Browns and I don't see us taking that tack at all.

So my gut is telling me a loss. Any thoughts?
  • DMBcrew36
    • Feb 2005

Re: Browns confident, what do we think??

My gut tells me that the Bills 2-headed runningback monster gives the Bills an edge in time of possession and leads them to a victory. I could also see McGee or Parrish returning one for a TD.

Comment

• Mahdi
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
      Cleveland fans and media seem pretty convinced that they are going to win this game.

Honestly, I have had good gut instincts on the Bills all year. With that said my gut is telling me that Cleveland's O trumps ours and they win.

I think this is the type of game where Jauron might be a liability. Our secondary is bad and the Browns can throw the ball. Conversely, the Brown's run stopping is horrible which I think baits Jauron into the wrong gameplan. Our O needs to be wide open against the Browns and I don't see us taking that tack at all.

When the Browns O is on the field they will be very tough to stop. Third down is going to be a nightmare all day because they have so many weapons and our record against good TEs is not very good. The only way we win this game is if Schobel, Denney, Tripps and McCargo play lights out and pressure Anderson early and make him uncomfortable in the pocket. Hargrove will have to play his part as well.

Secondly our OL will have to dominate and keep our RBs averaging well over 4 YPC. If we can do that we have a great shot at winning this game.

Comment

• billsburgh
        • Jul 2003

Originally posted by HHURRICANE

why would running against a horrible run D be the wrong gameplan? Why does it need to be a wide open attack? Against a team with a high powered offense that can put up points, wouldnt it be beneficial to have long, grind it out drives to keep that offense off the field? I dont think we can win a shootout with the brownies

Comment

• Don't Panic
          All-Pro Zoner
          • Dec 2005

I don't see a Ronnie Harmon on this Bills team.... the key to the game is that our bend but don't break defense bends but doesn't break. If we're smart, we'll get our points. The question is will they get there's?

Comment

• zone
            No, look. I do mind. The Dude minds.
            • Oct 2003

It’s going to be a tough game, but if we can run like we did last week we will edge them out IMO. Our D needs to get a couple of big plays to stop drives.
            www.blzbus.com

Comment

• madness
              • Apr 2003

Our secondary is bad?

Comment

• jamze132
                Don’t hate…
                • Jun 2003

Originally posted by DMBcrew36
                My gut tells me that the Bills 2-headed runningback monster gives the Bills an edge in time of possession and leads them to a victory. I could also see McGee or Parrish returning one for a TD.
                Yeah, if people would stop holding!

Comment

• jamze132
                  Don’t hate…
                  • Jun 2003

Our secondary and pass rush is going to determine the outcome of the game, nothing more. If we can force Anderson into some bad throws by serious pressure, we have a real good chance to win the game.

Comment

• mybills
                    81 st zoner
                    • Jul 2002

McGee & Greer are practicing after practice, and they're using more man to man coverage. They have been getting better, and compliment each other well. I worry about Youboty since he hasn't impressed me yet, and the coaches don't have much confidence in him. We WILL miss Wilson. The 3rd down runs are a concern as well. Trent should do fine, as well as our RB duo against their D. I have a good feeling about winning this one!
                    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                      Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

We're going to be in the Dawg Pound. It's going to be loud. I can see us fault starting a lot.

Comment

• jmb1099
                        • Sep 2004

If the running attack we saw last week isn't a fluke then we should have this game well in hand. The gameplan we utilized against miami should work against the browns. Bills win 24 21

Comment

• madness
                          • Apr 2003

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
                          We're going to be in the Dawg Pound. It's going to be loud. I can see us fault starting a lot.
                          I fault start on the can sometimes.

Comment

• don137
                            • Jul 2002

I think both teams stand a good chance of winning. They have a very good returner in Joshua Cribbs (Joe Cribbs' son). I think it will come down to special teams and turnovers. What ever team wins that battle stands a very good chance of winning since both teams have good strengths but are vulnerable as well.

Comment

• Romes
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by jamze132
                              Yeah, if royal would stop holding!
                              fixed.
                              Originally posted by paladin warrior
                              RALPH is drove me nut.

Comment

Working...
                              X