PDA

View Full Version : My postgame report is finally up on the front page....

OpIv37
12-12-2007, 08:23 AM
http://www.billszone.com/mtlog/archives/2007/12/11/opiv37s_post_game_report.php

btw it's my fault it's late- I didn't write it until yesterday- so don't blame the mods.

A few things I forgot:

-Ellison sucks. He misses tackles, overpursues on blitzes and is always a step late in pass coverage. Hopefully DiGiorgio and Poz can take over the two LB spots next year and Ellison can be relegated to depth.

-Other teams attack Jabari Greer. Sometimes he responds and sometimes he doesn't. He'll be key against Cleveland.

mybills
12-12-2007, 08:45 AM
I promised that if the Bills came out strong and scored two offensive TD's, I wouldn't rip on Jauron. So I have to let the challenge thing slide for a week. But expect a full fledged rant next week.

What if they come out strong again? :D

OpIv37
12-12-2007, 08:46 AM
I promised that if the Bills came out strong and scored two offensive TD's, I wouldn't rip on Jauron. So I have to let the challenge thing slide for a week. But expect a full fledged rant next week.

What if they come out strong again? :D

the promise was for one week only, so I just won't make the promise again. Fool me twice....

mybills
12-12-2007, 08:59 AM
:gag:

Meathead
12-12-2007, 09:02 AM
yeah but they scored four offensive tds so the two extra should carry over

justasportsfan
12-12-2007, 09:42 AM
the promise was for one week only, so I just won't make the promise again. Fool me twice....
actually , you're the one that fooled us by not living up to your own word. It's all good though.

OpIv37
12-12-2007, 09:50 AM
actually , you're the one that fooled us by not living up to your own word. It's all good though.

I screwed up once cuz I forgot I made the promise- I apologized for it and have stuck to it ever since.

justasportsfan
12-12-2007, 09:52 AM
I screwed up once cuz I forgot I made the promise- I apologized for it and have stuck to it ever since.you did?

Some other poster here doesn't live up to his bet.

trapezeus
12-12-2007, 10:42 AM
nice article. i agree. the refs were horrible a week after i said, the refs haven't really jobbed the bills at all this season. then this crapfest of noncalls. It's like they enjoyed that it was freezing out and wanted us to stay as long as possible.

Even with a beat down in the 1st quarter, there seemed to be very little flow to the game.

John Doe
12-12-2007, 02:35 PM
the promise was for one week only, so I just won't make the promise again. Fool me twice....<!-- / message -->

Didn't fool me for a second. It was expected and it still has not stopped.

OpIv37
12-12-2007, 02:48 PM
<!-- / message -->

Didn't fool me for a second. It was expected and it still has not stopped.

liar.

I forgot about the promise- I made one post bashing Jauron- someone reminded me and I haven't said a bad thing about him since. Don't make false accusations.

DraftBoy
12-12-2007, 02:51 PM
don't blame the mods.

POST OF THE DAY!!

John Doe
12-12-2007, 02:51 PM
liar.

I forgot about the promise- I made one post bashing Jauron- someone reminded me and I haven't said a bad thing about him since. Don't make false accusations.

Who is making false accusations?

Another backhanded slap at Jauron is what it is.

OpIv37
12-12-2007, 02:54 PM
Who is making false accusations?

Another backhanded slap at Jauron is what it is.

No, I said I'm not going to make another promise not to bash him. It's not in any way a back-handed slap. You're reading what you want based on your preconceived notion of me rather than what I actually said.

You're lying and making false accusations. I'm trying hard to keep this about football and not engage in these personal discussions anymore, but I won't sit here and let you make false accusations about me not keeping promises.

John Doe
12-12-2007, 02:54 PM
No, I said I'm not going to make another promise not to bash him. It's not in any way a back-handed slap. You're reading what you want based on your preconceived notion of me rather than what I actually said.

You're lying and making false accusations. I'm trying hard to keep this about football and not engage in these personal discussions anymore, but I won't sit here and let you make false accusations about me not keeping promises.

Baloney