PDA

View Full Version : Browns sign Brad Cieslak to Practice Squad

Mr. Pink
12-12-2007, 01:11 PM
In a Bill Belichick New Englandesque move...

The Cleveland Browns have signed former Bill Brad Cieslak to the practice squad as of today. No doubt this was done by them to gain an additional advantage by getting Cieslak's info on the Bills systems.

http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/article.php?id=7935

Thoughts?

I believe he's cut on Monday morning.

MarshawnIsDaMan
12-12-2007, 01:12 PM

The Cleveland Browns have signed former Bill Brad Cieslak to the practice squad as of today. No doubt this was done by them to gain an additional advantage by getting Cieslak's info on the Bills systems.

Thoughts?

Yep, hes cut Monday morning. Just like Jonathan " Fast Freddie " Smith in New England.

Mr. Miyagi
12-12-2007, 01:14 PM
LOL If Cieslak knew enough to give the Browns any advantage, he wouldn't have been cut in the first place.

Jan Reimers
12-12-2007, 01:23 PM
I think Brad agreed to be cut and act as a sort of a Trojan Horse of misinformation, knowing that Belichick-disciple Crennel would pick him up and debrief him. We'll sign our double agent back on Monday afternoon.

Then again, I think the Masons and the Knights Templar control most of the civilized world.

DMBcrew36
12-12-2007, 01:42 PM
Mann I really hope he does lead them in the wrong direction with any information. He'll get paid either way and he'll get cut on Monday either way.

mysticsoto
12-12-2007, 02:09 PM
Didn't he officially play on the team? I thought you couldn't be put on a PS if you've been on a roster during the year...

justasportsfan
12-12-2007, 02:15 PM
even if we handed them the playbook, they don't have the personnel on D to stop us.

SyraBillsLican
12-12-2007, 06:57 PM
This move smells quite fishy. I fully believe that the Browns only signed him for his information, and will probably let him go next week.

i dont like this. lets hope Cieslak doesnt give away too much info.

Mitchy moo
12-12-2007, 07:15 PM
even if we handed them the playbook, they don't have the personnel on D to stop us.

Exactly, We are going to run all over the Browns.

Ed
12-12-2007, 07:19 PM
That's pretty lame, but what can you do? I wonder how much he'll make for his one week of employment.

The Answer
12-12-2007, 09:21 PM

Thoughts?

I smell fear.

The Browns are running scared and looking for anything to get an advantage with this reborn juggernaut that is the Buffalo Bills coming to town to end their playoff dreams.

I hope The Corpse runs up the score and sends a message for this crap.

~The Answer

YardRat
12-12-2007, 09:26 PM
Not that I'm worried about it, but the league really should address this issue and make it illegal. It's not fair to the player.

The Answer
12-12-2007, 09:27 PM
This move smells quite fishy. I fully believe that the Browns only signed him for his information, and will probably let him go next week.

i dont like this. lets hope Cieslak doesnt give away too much info.

I wouldn't worry too much about it - in fact I intercepted some dialogue from a conversation in Crennel's office this afternoon about gameplanning our offense.....

Crennel: Welcome to Cleveland - What can you tell us about Buffalo's playbook?

Cieslak: Just double cover Lee Evans and Losman won't know what to do. He only knows 2 plays in the entire playbook anyway.

Crennel: Losman has been benched and this Edwards kid seems to know how to read defenses and spread the football around.

Cieslak: JP don't start anymore?? Oh crap then sorry I really don't have a clue how to stop them then.

Crennel: Thanks for the info. Please clean out your locker on the way out.

~The Answer