• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr. Pink
    Peterman Sucks!
    • Mar 2006

Browns sign Brad Cieslak to Practice Squad

In a Bill Belichick New Englandesque move...

The Cleveland Browns have signed former Bill Brad Cieslak to the practice squad as of today. No doubt this was done by them to gain an additional advantage by getting Cieslak's info on the Bills systems.

Cleveland Browns Home: The official source of the latest Browns headlines, news, videos, photos, tickets, rosters, stats, schedule, and gameday information

Thoughts?

I believe he's cut on Monday morning.
  • MarshawnIsDaMan
    • Nov 2007

Re: Browns sign Brad Cieslak to Practice Squad

Originally posted by FunTimesYaY!

The Cleveland Browns have signed former Bill Brad Cieslak to the practice squad as of today. No doubt this was done by them to gain an additional advantage by getting Cieslak's info on the Bills systems.

Cleveland Browns Home: The official source of the latest Browns headlines, news, videos, photos, tickets, rosters, stats, schedule, and gameday information

Thoughts?

Yep, hes cut Monday morning. Just like Jonathan " Fast Freddie " Smith in New England.
    The Bills havent made the playoffs since I graduated high school. Lets please make it before Im 30.

This is the next superstar RB

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
      Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

LOL If Cieslak knew enough to give the Browns any advantage, he wouldn't have been cut in the first place.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
        • May 2003

I think Brad agreed to be cut and act as a sort of a Trojan Horse of misinformation, knowing that Belichick-disciple Crennel would pick him up and debrief him. We'll sign our double agent back on Monday afternoon.

Then again, I think the Masons and the Knights Templar control most of the civilized world.
        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• DMBcrew36
          • Feb 2005

Mann I really hope he does lead them in the wrong direction with any information. He'll get paid either way and he'll get cut on Monday either way.

Comment

• mysticsoto
            Too sober for this...
            • Apr 2004

Didn't he officially play on the team? I thought you couldn't be put on a PS if you've been on a roster during the year...

Comment

• justasportsfan
              • Jul 2002

even if we handed them the playbook, they don't have the personnel on D to stop us.
              sacrifice1
              https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• SyraBillsLican
                • Jun 2005

Browns sign Cieslak

This move smells quite fishy. I fully believe that the Browns only signed him for his information, and will probably let him go next week.

i dont like this. lets hope Cieslak doesnt give away too much info.
                Lets exorcise the Music City Curse! No playoffs since so-called "miracle." LETS GO BUFFALO!!!!!!

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                  Roways rooking ahread!
                  • Sep 2005

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                  even if we handed them the playbook, they don't have the personnel on D to stop us.
                  Exactly, We are going to run all over the Browns.

Comment

• Ed
                    Dude
                    • Sep 2002

That's pretty lame, but what can you do? I wonder how much he'll make for his one week of employment.

Comment

• The Answer
                      The Plagiarist
                      • Mar 2007

Originally posted by FunTimesYaY!

Thoughts?

I smell fear.

The Browns are running scared and looking for anything to get an advantage with this reborn juggernaut that is the Buffalo Bills coming to town to end their playoff dreams.

I hope The Corpse runs up the score and sends a message for this crap.

~The Answer

Comment

• YardRat
                        Well, lookie here...
                        • Dec 2004

Not that I'm worried about it, but the league really should address this issue and make it illegal. It's not fair to the player.
                        YardRat Wall of Fame
                        #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                        #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• The Answer
                          The Plagiarist
                          • Mar 2007

Re: Browns sign Cieslak

Originally posted by SyraBillsLican
                          This move smells quite fishy. I fully believe that the Browns only signed him for his information, and will probably let him go next week.

i dont like this. lets hope Cieslak doesnt give away too much info.
                          I wouldn't worry too much about it - in fact I intercepted some dialogue from a conversation in Crennel's office this afternoon about gameplanning our offense.....

Crennel: Welcome to Cleveland - What can you tell us about Buffalo's playbook?

Cieslak: Just double cover Lee Evans and Losman won't know what to do. He only knows 2 plays in the entire playbook anyway.

Crennel: Losman has been benched and this Edwards kid seems to know how to read defenses and spread the football around.

Cieslak: JP don't start anymore?? Oh crap then sorry I really don't have a clue how to stop them then.

Crennel: Thanks for the info. Please clean out your locker on the way out.

~The Answer

Comment

Working...
                          X