PDA

View Full Version : QB Rankings by ESPN

Ed
12-12-2007, 02:54 PM
The top 64 qb's ranked by scouts inc.

28. Trent Edwards
Starter, Buffalo Bills
Edwards has the inside track now to be Buffalo's quarterback of the future. While the Bills are very conservative with their play calling when Edwards is behind center, the rookie is efficient and mature beyond his experience. He throws the ball well and is very bright. He spreads the ball around well and doesn't lock on to one receiver.

34. J.P. Losman
Backup, Buffalo Bills
While Edwards spreads the ball around well, Losman too often focuses on WR Lee Evans. Losman is a big-time athlete and has a cannon for a right arm, but he takes too many risks and doesn't read defenses or process information well. There is still upside with this former first-round selection, and a change of scenery might do him good.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/insider/news/story?id=3147842

I'd take Trent over a lot of the guys ranked ahead of him, but I'm probably biased...

Jersey1031
12-12-2007, 03:19 PM
I really don't understand how they can put Clemens, and Tarvaris Jackson ahead of Trent. Maybe it's a bit early but I think he should be ahead of Grossman and Pennington too. In my opinion anyway.

colin
12-12-2007, 04:02 PM
i'd put trent at 18 on that list

qcsabresfan84
12-12-2007, 04:59 PM
That list is pretty crappy. Lots of guys are overranked and underranked.

Crisis
12-12-2007, 05:13 PM
mcnabb #9???????????????

terrible list

eyedog
12-12-2007, 05:39 PM
Who would actually take Pennington over Edwards right now ? Terrible list.

feelthepain
12-12-2007, 06:38 PM
Trent has one good game and he should be in the top 20......sure.

ajsdx
12-12-2007, 06:38 PM
Seriously. Grossman over Edwards??? No one in the league would take Grossman as a starter right now, while there are at least a few teams that would start Edwards straight up.

Ed
12-12-2007, 06:41 PM
I'd say he's had 4 good games.

Ed
12-12-2007, 06:46 PM
You know what's funny. There are six former dolphin qb's on that list before you get to Beck at 55, who's somehow ahead of Lemon at 57. I don't see Trent Green on the list anywhere either.

HHURRICANE
12-12-2007, 06:47 PM

You're funny. Lemon should be in the top ten.

SquishDaFish
12-12-2007, 08:17 PM
Like FTP is one to talk :roflmao:

feelthepain
12-12-2007, 08:43 PM
You're funny. Lemon should be in the top ten.
Oh right I said that. Bill fans constantly jump the gun, everyone on here was all about JP and how because he had a below avg. season last year was gonna take that next step. I think Edwards is much better then JP if you were to look at both at this same time in their pro careers IMO, but Edwards is a long ways from being anything in the NFL yet. Just let the guy prove something before you Bill fans try to crown him.

djjimkelly
12-12-2007, 09:28 PM
Oh right I said that. Bill fans constantly jump the gun, everyone on here was all about JP and how because he had a below avg. season last year was gonna take that next step. I think Edwards is much better then JP if you were to look at both at this same time in their pro careers IMO, but Edwards is a long ways from being anything in the NFL yet. Just let the guy prove something before you Bill fans try to crown him.

please dont debate trent here ive tried its useless. hes beat a bunch of pretty crap teams and hes brady and manning rolled into one.

i still think we will be looking for another QB in offseason to shock most on this board.

i also wouldnt be baffled if some other OC comes in and JP is retained to battle for spot