PDA

View Full Version : DiGiorgio Worth A Minumum 3rd Rounder !!!

Night Train
12-12-2007, 06:09 PM
With Poz coming back and the need for MLB's, it's a given !!!

Since I used 3, count them, 3 !!! exclamation marks, it can't be argued !!!

This is going to be a great Draft !!!

Devin
12-12-2007, 06:24 PM
:rofl:

HHURRICANE
12-12-2007, 06:29 PM
:clap:

I can take it, very funny!!!!

The Answer
12-12-2007, 06:53 PM

The Digi is the best LB we have - he's going nowhere unless a team offers near value which would be a 1st rounder. Not going to happen though.

~The Answer

xXSpIkes5IXx
12-12-2007, 07:32 PM
Theres no way Digi is better than Crowell

Digi has played well but particularly the last couple games hes taken terrible angles and missed a ton of tackles.

At least hes not dropping interceptions like Ellison. I would say Digi is our third best LB, behind Poz and Crowell.

realdealryan
12-12-2007, 07:33 PM
We'll just go to the 3-4.

"It's not delivery, it's DiGiorgio!" and Poz in the middle.

OpIv37
12-12-2007, 07:59 PM
The Digi is the best LB we have - he's going nowhere unless a team offers near value which would be a 1st rounder. Not going to happen though.

~The Answer

First, the thread was sarcastic.

Second, I agree with Spikes51- DiG is the 2nd best healthy linebacker we have behind Crowell, and he'll be 3rd when Poz returns.

Still, I like him better than Ellison and I'd like to see either DiG or Poz moved to the outside and Ellison relegated to backup duty.

YardRat
12-12-2007, 08:24 PM
DiG isn't going anywhere and will probably end up starting again next year.

The Answer
12-12-2007, 08:54 PM
First, the thread was sarcastic.

Second, I agree with Spikes51- DiG is the 2nd best healthy linebacker we have behind Crowell, and he'll be 3rd when Poz returns.

Still, I like him better than Ellison and I'd like to see either DiG or Poz moved to the outside and Ellison relegated to backup duty.

The Digi > Poz

That's why he was #1 all through training camp and the defense was not good at all with Poz starting - blessing in disguise when Poz got hurt and Poz will be a back up or moved to the outside next year if he stays healthy.

~The Answer

Carlton Bailey
12-12-2007, 09:08 PM
He'll make a nice backup next year.

OpIv37
12-12-2007, 09:26 PM
The Digi > Poz

That's why he was #1 all through training camp and the defense was not good at all with Poz starting - blessing in disguise when Poz got hurt and Poz will be a back up or moved to the outside next year if he stays healthy.

~The Answer

you're nuts.

DiG just knew the system better from playing in it last year when Poz was still in college.

Once Poz is healthy and has the opportunity to learn the D, you'll see that he's far superior to DiG.

But like I said, I wouldn't mind moving Poz to the outside and putting Ellison's ass on the bench where it belongs.

YardRat
12-12-2007, 09:27 PM
Poz still needs to prove he has the brains to man the middle.

jamze132
12-13-2007, 03:32 AM

Why the hell would we even consider a trading a guy who can avoid the injury bug?

dannyek71
12-13-2007, 05:45 AM

~The Answer

What are you on?

Digi is not terrible, but heck, Randy Moss was only worth a mid round pick. I serioulsly hope you are joking

dannyek71
12-13-2007, 05:46 AM
He'll be a good backup next year

Jan Reimers
12-13-2007, 08:18 AM
Poz still needs to prove he has the brains to man the middle.
I think we'll find that Poz will bring to the Bills just what he had at Penn State - some of the best football "smarts" you'll ever see.

DraftBoy
12-13-2007, 08:22 AM
Poz's instincts are top notch but Im with YR, he struggled at times in coverage this year and thats something he absolutely must improve on to remain the starter.

carybillsfan
12-13-2007, 09:46 AM
Yeah lets trade all of our depth away because our players never get hurt, especially on defense.