PDA

View Full Version : JP isnt worth a 2nd........

Confused
12-12-2007, 07:36 PM
but why the deuce does everyone here keep pointing it out? we all need to STFU and sell this guy as the second coming.
If the media says he's got an upside, let em think it, hell, start threads saying he is.(an easy task for the lickers).
If the customer orders a turd sandwich, dont talk him out of it. wrap it up, push his dumb ass out the door, and count your money.

mayotm
12-12-2007, 07:53 PM
Yeah, we really should talk JP up because most GMs make their decisions based on internet message boards.

mikemac2001
12-12-2007, 07:56 PM
Yeah, we really should talk JP up because most GMs make their decisions based on internet message boards.

hype can be created by fans that goes to the media which some stupid gm's like to get bigger name players

but ya you are right not like marv is checking out billszone or dick is on brown.com board trying to find there gameplan

OpIv37
12-12-2007, 07:56 PM
As bad as JP is, he'd be an improvement for at least six teams, and there are many more looking for depth.

Still, I think a 4th is the most we'll get for him and a 5th is more likely. We have 10 or 11 draft picks though- maybe we can package him and a 4th or 5th for a 3rd, or use him to trade up in the 2nd or 3rd.

Philagape
12-12-2007, 08:20 PM
He's worth whatever some team will pay for him

bills_7
12-12-2007, 10:09 PM
dont get me wrong i dont mind edwards.. but i hope he gets hurt and JP takes us to the playoffs

The Jokeman
12-12-2007, 10:30 PM
but why the deuce does everyone here keep pointing it out? we all need to STFU and sell this guy as the second coming.
If the media says he's got an upside, let em think it, hell, start threads saying he is.(an easy task for the lickers).
If the customer orders a turd sandwich, dont talk him out of it. wrap it up, push his dumb ass out the door, and count your money.
If Josh McCown and Mike Williams can net a 4th it's not completely crazy to think JP could warrant a 2nd. Though think we might end up with a 3rd when everything is all said and done. Though there aren't many possible suitors. I think the 49ers would be a good connection as it send him to the NFC and a team that might be looking for a QB. Atlanta might also be considered pending how they replace their HC.

LABillsFan
12-12-2007, 10:36 PM
dont get me wrong i dont mind edwards.. but i hope he gets hurt and JP takes us to the playoffs

That is sarcasm, right?