PDA

View Full Version : Preparation

Pride
12-13-2007, 07:55 AM
I'd like to talk about this coaching staff's ability to prepare for opponents throughout the week. I am the first guy to bash Fairchild... but at the opening kickoff of every sunday's game... our team (IMO) is the second best prepared (NE being first) team in the league.

Now that Fairchild is gone, I'm hoping that some of the in-game decision mistakes disappear. The 3rd and 17 draw, the roll-out pass on 3rd and 2, etc.

I like Fewell, I like Jauron, and I am hoping that whoever replaces Fairchild will be a better game day decision maker

Ingtar33
12-13-2007, 05:31 PM
we're losing the weakest link in the coaching staff... i hope they stick with someone inside the staff, to take over, rather then get a new system; i also think a new signal caller might just be what's needed to make this offense hum.

The last buffalo fan
12-13-2007, 06:01 PM
We need to unleash our qb more and some more.

Typ0
12-13-2007, 06:08 PM
I'd like to talk about this coaching staff's ability to prepare for opponents throughout the week. I am the first guy to bash Fairchild... but at the opening kickoff of every sunday's game... our team (IMO) is the second best prepared (NE being first) team in the league.

Now that Fairchild is gone, I'm hoping that some of the in-game decision mistakes disappear. The 3rd and 17 draw, the roll-out pass on 3rd and 2, etc.

I like Fewell, I like Jauron, and I am hoping that whoever replaces Fairchild will be a better game day decision maker

I've been kind of disillusioned with this whole site because of all the bashing of the coaching staff. At first I thought this team might be overperforming because one of them went down and they had a lot of motivation...but that is BS. The game plans have been solid. The players have been organized and playing their hearts out. I'm downright happy with DJ right now.