If your traveling the I-90 for the Bills game this weekend, leave Saturday!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

If your traveling the I-90 for the Bills game this weekend, leave Saturday!!

WGR-55 had a guy on from the National Weather Service that said that the I-90 Thruway would be "near impossible" to navigate from 6AM-Noon on Sunday.

He said that anyone driving in from Buffalo should leave on Saturday and get a hotel or not come at all.

We don't need to lose any Bills fans to the elements, so take 'er easy.
  • JD
    Sabres Zone
    • Sep 2003

Re: If your traveling the I-90 for the Bills game this weekend, leave Saturday!!

Drive safe guys!

I hope Lecter is driving at least, Mikey will probably be drinking lol
    “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• SABuffalo786
      • Feb 2003

Re: If your traveling the I-90 for the Bills game this weekend, leave Saturday!!

Wow, seriously? That bad? ****, we didn't even book a hotel...
      "Do me a favor, say a prayer for brother Timmy. And tip a cold one. Go Bills." - Tom Brokaw

We are the Rockpile
      We are the Rockpile
      We are the Rockpile
      BUFF-A-LO

Comment

• HAMMER
        I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
        • Jul 2003

I can see Mikey, Eb, and Clump stuck in a snowbank, all cuddled in the back of Mikey's car trying to stay warm. It would make a great Christmas card.

Comment

• clumping platelets

Originally posted by HAMMER
          I can see Mikey, Eb, and Clump stuck in a snowbank, all cuddled in the back of Mikey's car trying to stay warm. It would make a great Christmas card.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
            Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

The storm was absolutely awful in parts of the midwest. I was lucky it skipped where I am but just south of us people have power outage for days, trees fallen all over, roads all iced up, etc.

And now it's coming your way WNY.

Comment

• Pride
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by HAMMER

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                Roways rooking ahread!
                • Sep 2005

The second shot of snow is forecast for Saturday night into Sunday, as Western New York will feel the effects of a classic Nor'easter along the East Coast.
                Niziol said computer model runs are increasing the odds of a "significant" snowfall, although he said it was too early to say just how much snow will fall.
                "The most important thing is for those doing any weekend travelling, especially heading east on Sunday, it's going to be a difficult drive."

Comment

• Patrick76777
                  • Jul 2002

People keep saying that, but Weather.com isn't showing much. Just saying snow showers.

The Weather Channel and weather.com provide a national and local weather forecast for cities, as well as weather radar, report and hurricane coverage

I'll take my chances. We're heading down Sunday morning.
                  Resign our own guys!

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                    Zero for Zero!
                    • Mar 2003

Originally posted by JD SabreFan

Drive safe guys!

I hope Lecter is driving at least, Mikey will probably be drinking lol
                    I'm going to be in a car with Mikey the entire way to and from Cleveland.

Originally posted by mysticsoto
                    Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                      Roways rooking ahread!
                      • Sep 2005

Originally posted by Patrick76777
                      People keep saying that, but Weather.com isn't showing much. Just saying snow showers.

The Weather Channel and weather.com provide a national and local weather forecast for cities, as well as weather radar, report and hurricane coverage

I'll take my chances. We're heading down Sunday morning.
                      Sun
                      Dec 16

Snow / Wind
                      26°/18°70

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                        • Jul 2002

Wait isn't the game in Cleveland? Who cares?

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                          Zero for Zero!
                          • Mar 2003

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
                          SOME OF US ARE GOING TO THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          Originally posted by mysticsoto
                          Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                            Peterman Sucks!
                            • Mar 2006

The biggest hassle/issue of this drive in the winter with bad road conditions and heavy snowfall is PA.

PA doesn't use salt they use sand. Roads in PA are generally attrocious during winter "storms" and less.

Most of the reason I gave up my Browns season tickets when I moved back here is because I absolutely hate the drive during bad conditions.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                              Roways rooking ahread!
                              • Sep 2005

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
                              If your leaving early sunday, your going to hit a snowstorm. Call Don paul at 716-844-4444 and listen to the message. Driving in snowstorms suck because you never know where it's going to be the worse. With my luck it's wherever I am at.

Comment

Working...
                              X