PDA

View Full Version : Anyone getting this feeling

83evans
12-13-2007, 04:19 PM
I think of having to play clevland and how important this game is and I get scared. But then I think of us having TE and Marshawn and it realy calms me down. I know I wouldnt of got this feeling with WM and JP.

Mitchy moo
12-13-2007, 04:23 PM
I think of having to play clevland and how important this game is and I get scared. But then I think of us having TE and Marshawn and it realy calms me down. I know I wouldnt of got this feeling with WM and JP.

It's the difference between being nauseous (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&rlz=1T4DKUS_enUS225US225&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=nauseous&spell=1) or relaxed.

SABuffalo786
12-13-2007, 04:23 PM
No fear OR expectations from me. It's a wonder we're even still in it at this point.

John Doe
12-13-2007, 04:32 PM
This game is the kind of critical experience that the team needs.

justasportsfan
12-13-2007, 04:34 PM
I wouldn't have been confident with willis and JP but I would've been confident with JP and Marshawn. Doesn't mean I'm not confident with TE and Marshawn either.

justasportsfan
12-13-2007, 04:38 PM
Is this like a trick answer?? WTF are you trying to say, you have hemmoroids so you can't get comfortable??
If you can't understand that, nothing I can do.

Mitchy moo
12-13-2007, 04:44 PM
If you can't understand that, nothing I can do.

Lol.:brush:

raphael120
12-13-2007, 04:54 PM
If we win, it's an added bonus. It's suprising as hell we've made it as far as we have.

But with all that aside, it's been waaaaaay too long since playoffs so dammit Bills, don't let me down...not 9 seasons in a row...

shelby
12-13-2007, 04:55 PM
don't forget Fred Jackson!

The two headed monster!

:gobills:

83evans
12-13-2007, 04:57 PM

The two headed monster!

Yes the beast of the east and fast freddy.

Mitchy moo
12-13-2007, 05:03 PM

The two headed monster!

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?p=2240487#post2240487

Mr. Miyagi
12-13-2007, 05:25 PM
We're gonna kick their doggy asses!

The Answer
12-13-2007, 05:36 PM

This the type of game that defines a legacy and could propel this team to run the table all the way to at least New England in the postseason.

I can seriously see Trent Edwards leading his own verson of 'The Drive' to win this game in Cleveland shades of John Elway.

We are young, talented and everything is coming together at the right time - the skins comeback win was just the beginning.

~The Answer

Typ0
12-13-2007, 05:47 PM
I'm not sold TE is the guru everyone is making him out to be after trouncing the worst team in the league...but I definately knew JP was useless and a constant disappointment. So, I'm happy we are on to another one and another chance to find a QB who can finally make things happen for this team.

FatalShot
12-13-2007, 08:29 PM
I get scared about the game even when knowing we have TE nad Marshawn.

It's weird too, because I think I'm even more scared about the vs Giants game than the @ Cleveland game! Its probably because some of my friends like the Giants!

Mitchy moo
12-13-2007, 08:42 PM
I get scared about the game even when knowing we have TE nad Marshawn.

!

yeah!!!!!

http://msn.foxsports.com/id/7559298_18_1.jpg

YardRat
12-13-2007, 08:48 PM
It's nice to once again feel a little bit of optimism as each Sunday approaches during football season.

El Guapo
12-14-2007, 07:39 AM
This game worries me. It's huge for the Bills on so many levels. However, after the feeling we all were having in September, to even be worried about this game is monumental.

mybills
12-14-2007, 07:48 AM
Yes the beast of the east and fast freddy.
wrong guy..it's Action Jackson. And I'm not that nervous about this game.
If we're knocked out, the team has plenty of reasons for it. Not excuses, reasons. Just like people are giving reasons why they think the Bills will win or lose before they even play. If we don't get knocked out, there's more Bills football to enjoy. :up:

Jan Reimers
12-14-2007, 07:51 AM
It's all a pleasant surprise to me. I stopped having any real expectations for this team after the Dallas game, but at least the Bills have beaten the weak teams on their schedule, while losing to the better teams.

What worries me about Sunday - and if we win, the Sunday after - is that we will have to beat teams with a winning record. I'm just not sure we're there yet.

mybills
12-14-2007, 08:01 AM
That's exactly why I said there will be "reasons", Jan. (your last sentence)
Then again, if the Bills win this one too, that can only help their level of enthusiasm & willingness to win again. :up:

Mr. Miyagi
12-14-2007, 08:09 AM
Yeah I get a not so fresh feeling every time I think of McGahee's running.