PDA

View Full Version : Marshall Faulk = IDIOT

MikeNC
12-13-2007, 05:33 PM
This is the guy that said Buffalo would go 3 - 13, he just said on NFL Network that he does know how Buffalo got to the record they have now...This guy clearly does not like the Bills...Deon Sanders said the Bills have no identity, you don't know if they are going to pass or run, hmm why be predictable Deon? We can predict what your about, your a moron....

LtFinFan66
12-13-2007, 05:41 PM
His opinion doesn't make him an idiot. The NFL needs more guys like him and less Pacmans

cocamide
12-13-2007, 05:47 PM
The good thing is that Faulk's opinion, like everyone else in the world, means absolutely zero when it comes to the outcome of Sunday's games.

SpillerThrills
12-13-2007, 05:47 PM
I have no idea how we've made it to 7-6.... with all the injuries we have, and all the rookies playing in the roles that they are there is no way we should be above .500....... in no way am I saying we should be sitting 0-13 like Miami, but I don't really think that anyone exspected us to be above .500 right now!

DynaPaul
12-13-2007, 05:50 PM
They probably still think Michael Vick is a saint too.

HHURRICANE
12-13-2007, 05:52 PM
This is the guy that said Buffalo would go 3 - 13, he just said on NFL Network that he does know how Buffalo got to the record they have now...This guy clearly does not like the Bills...Deon Sanders said the Bills have no identity, you don't know if they are going to pass or run, hmm why be predictable Deon? We can predict what your about, your a moron....

I was the one who originally posted his prediction over the summer. He was incredulous about 3 wins and was an arrogant ass when he got challenged on it.

He's actually one of the dumber commentators on TV.

Ingtar33
12-13-2007, 06:04 PM
I have no idea how we've made it to 7-6.... with all the injuries we have, and all the rookies playing in the roles that they are there is no way we should be above .500....... in no way am I saying we should be sitting 0-13 like Miami, but I don't really think that anyone exspected us to be above .500 right now!

agree 100%

though i'll 1 up you, with all the injuries we have had, we probably should be dueling miami for the 0-16 title right now...

Slim
12-13-2007, 06:18 PM
I'd like to see how much game film Faulk and Deion watches. If we still had "names" like Spikes, Flectcher, and Clements they'd be all over us.

SpillerThrills
12-13-2007, 06:37 PM
agree 100%

though i'll 1 up you, with all the injuries we have had, we probably should be dueling miami for the 0-16 title right now...

ok so then we'd be like 2-14.... lol:lol:

Oaf
12-13-2007, 07:08 PM
Faulk and Deion are bad, but not as bad as Emmitt. This guy simply has to be removed. http://youtube.com/watch?v=BlJqTIlfPFg

"NFC West is probably one of the...weakest...conferences in the whole NFC"
lol.

I do remember when Faulk predicted that. And he's too proud to eat crow? Screw him, he's done talking about the Bills for awhile now. Sanders has always hated on the Bills as well.

TheGhostofJimKelly
12-13-2007, 07:27 PM
your a moron....

:rofl:

Oaf
12-13-2007, 07:27 PM
Oh and BTW, here's the video of Faulk and Deion's hate.
http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d805113ba

Both of them are right on the nipple of Crennel.

feldspar
12-13-2007, 07:37 PM
Faulk him.

raphael120
12-13-2007, 08:21 PM
I think we all know that most sports commentators are blowhards.

I'll trust Chris Berman though. :laugh:

ParanoidAndroid
12-13-2007, 10:25 PM
Yeah. I don't know how I can be 1st in scoring in my FFL but in 3rd place in my division and out of the playoffs, either. Wait...yes I do. My division is nasty and everyone had their best day against me.
How did the Bills get to a 7-6 record? Play the Jets and Dolphins twice, then a slumping pair of teams from the AFC North and there's 6 of those wins. Now add a self-destructing Redskins team and there you go.
We have to give the Bills credit for beating bad teams and holding themselves up above. The Bills are not a bad team, but neither are they all that great. What they are, is a team in transition between bad and good.
Here we go, kids....its gonna be fun!

Goobylal
12-13-2007, 10:37 PM
Yeah. I don't know how I can be 1st in scoring in my FFL but in 3rd place in my division and out of the playoffs, either. Wait...yes I do. My division is nasty and everyone had their best day against me.
How did the Bills get to a 7-6 record? Play the Jets and Dolphins twice, then a slumping pair of teams from the AFC North and there's 6 of those wins. Now add a self-destructing Redskins team and there you go.
We have to give the Bills credit for beating bad teams and holding themselves up above. The Bills are not a bad team, but neither are they all that great. What they are, is a team in transition between bad and good.
They've beaten the teams they SHOULD have beaten. And while you may say those teams were bad teams, the Bills suffered loads of injuries and have been playing a rookie QB and RB most of the season. When the Bills get those injured players back and have a bangup FA and draft, THEN you'll see how good they can be. Especially now that Fairchild is leaving.

Don't Panic
12-13-2007, 10:39 PM

True, but you can't just show up and win those games. Just ask Pittsburgh. Are we overacheving? Maybe. But just as likely, we're taking "the road less traveled" to success - belief in each other and a positive overall outlook. Think about the QB situation alone... in some of the years past, the QB 'controversy' would have torn our team apart. But not this year. Now, we find a way through these conflicts and find a way to win games that others said we had no business winning. We had no business winning the Dallas game, yet it was ours to lose (which we did) with one minute to go. The message is clear... never discount the aspect of team beating a collection of talented individuals.

blackonyx89
12-14-2007, 12:23 AM

Well the Bills are certainly proving him wrong!!!
:brush:

feldspar
12-14-2007, 12:53 AM
The Browns certainly have not beaten any top-notch teams this year, either.

OK, they beat Seattle, and they have a winning record.

Other than that, they pretty much beat the lower end teams, many of which the Bills had beaten as well: Baltimore, Miami, the NY Jets, Cincinnati...all of whom the Bills beat - and then they beat St. Louis, Houston, and Seattle.

But Cleveland also lost to Oakland, whereas the Bills haven't been beaten by a "bad team" this year.

They are hardly tested, and they do have just about the worst defense in the league. Their D has given up the most points AND given up the most yards.

The Bills defense, on the other hand is ranked #17 on the list of points allowed.

This game should be close and interesting as hell.

I can't wait.

tat2dmike77
12-14-2007, 01:52 AM
Don't forget cleveland also lost to the cardnails. I don't wanna hear that last play was BS and winslo was pushed out. WAAAAAH a call didn't go your way. If you should of won that game you would not of had to rely on the final play of the game.

Night Train
12-14-2007, 02:15 AM
We're 7-6 because 2 of our divisonal opponents are Miami and the Jets. Plus Cinci and & Balt looked horrible in our stadium. We caught the Skins at an emotional low and won by 1 in a bad game. Let's add up the records of the teams we beat.

Come on. I've been following this team since the 60's and love the Bills but I'm not deluding myself into believing that our " winning record " is reflective of an average to good team. I know who we beat. Our D and O are ranked near the bottom and it shows against good teams.

I appreciate the outstanding effort of our injury riddled squad but lots of work needs to be done in the off-season.

Romes
12-14-2007, 03:45 AM
Teams the Bills beat have a combined 18-47 record.
Teams the Bills lost to have a combined 49-17 record.

OK, the Bills have only beat poor teams but they have lost to really good ones (except for maybe the Broncos). That tells me this team is indeed average as of now (which is stunning considereing all the injuries). This Sunday will determine where the Bills stand among the average teams.

Don't Panic
12-14-2007, 06:18 AM
I'd put us in the top half of the league on performance. Our talent, on paper, may not warrant that, but we got to the point we're at for good reason. By the way, the Dolphins account for 0-26 of the record of our opponents that we've beaten... that sways that statistic pretty heavily. The next three weeks are our proving ground. But if this team finishes 9-7 (playoffs or not), you have to give it the credit it deserves and not just call us the beneficiaries of a kind schedule.

codabills
12-14-2007, 06:52 AM
The Bills should be 9-4 in all reality. If it was not for some bad coaching. That begin said Faulk and Sanders still would not give us any credit.

colin
12-14-2007, 07:21 AM
The Bills should be 9-4 in all reality. If it was not for some bad coaching. That begin said Faulk and Sanders still would not give us any credit.

agreed d00d.

as bad as we have been in parts, and really it is because we have scrubs playing their buts off (which is much better than having talented vets not trying that hard -- like SD, Balt, Cinci, Miami, etc.), if we started the rookie at qb in TC and ditched jp for a bag of footballs we'd have won 2 or 3 more games, and have only 1 loss at home.

now we are what our record says we are, but right now we have (most of) the team we would have needed to win a couple more. based on that i think we can win out, although it is still tough.

we've been preaching as fans about the lines and quarterback play for a long long time. we have the best combo of O and D lines in a long long time, and while still a rook we have a qb that won't eff up and give the game away (which since flutie/rj has been our biggest problem). big guys punching people in the mouth is worth a lot, and throw in a couple running backs and you've got a team that might have a shot.

don137
12-14-2007, 07:50 AM
Teams the Bills beat have a combined 18-47 record.
Teams the Bills lost to have a combined 49-17 record.

OK, the Bills have only beat poor teams but they have lost to really good ones (except for maybe the Broncos). That tells me this team is indeed average as of now (which is stunning considereing all the injuries). This Sunday will determine where the Bills stand among the average teams.

The Bills truly should of beat the Cowboys...It was a comedy of errors that caused the Bills to lose. That skews that number...The Bills are not a great team but are playing great as a team. The Bills brass kept the coachable players that are willing to work well as a team and got rid of the players that play for their stats and the team stats. Teams that work well as a team achieve much more than great individuals that play for themseleves.
The Bills as a whole play much better than the indiviudal parts. Apparently Marshall Faulk does not realize this because he was a me player. He probably hates the Bills because the Bills always ***** splapped him when he played for the Colts.

Owen DeBoard
12-14-2007, 09:12 AM
Earlier in the year the nfl network commintators were talking about the Pats and dynastys. Then each one would pick which one in history was the best and I do believe that Marshall Faulk said that the bills of the early 90s that went to four straight super bowls was his. He said even though we didnt win he thought getting there four straight times was amazing and that no other team in this day and age would do that. So I give him some props for that.

Jimbuktu
12-14-2007, 09:14 AM

I hear ya, but I dunno.

The DEN/DAL games were stolen from us, but we pretty much stole the Redskins game. That was their game for the taking.

I'm thinking we steal another one we aren't supposed to win down the stretch. Maybe this weekend?

EDS
12-14-2007, 10:33 AM
I'd put us in the top half of the league on performance. Our talent, on paper, may not warrant that, but we got to the point we're at for good reason. By the way, the Dolphins account for 0-26 of the record of our opponents that we've beaten... that sways that statistic pretty heavily. The next three weeks are our proving ground. But if this team finishes 9-7 (playoffs or not), you have to give it the credit it deserves and not just call us the beneficiaries of a kind schedule.

If you are going to use that logic about the Dolphins then don't you have to use the same logic with the Patriots?