PDA

View Full Version : WOW browns fans are pissing me off

83evans
12-13-2007, 11:49 PM
I checked out one of there message boards. There is a thread saying this should be the eaisiest game for them all season. And a bills fan went on there and tried to wish them luck and someone replied by saying Did you see that run by J Lewis Bills Fan?That was like OJ in his prime but better

im4bflo
12-13-2007, 11:53 PM
Let them talk! They'll all be steaming brown piles after we're done with them.
Their D sucks, and when our O can score more, between the D and ST's,
we should give them hell! GO BILLS!

JD
12-14-2007, 12:32 AM
How can you talk so much **** with a defense so bad? Sure ours isnt that great, but we dont have JP loser anymore. We got this. **** them.

blackonyx89
12-14-2007, 12:34 AM
How can you talk so much **** with a defense so bad? Sure ours isnt that great, but we dont have JP loser anymore. We got this. **** them.

If they make it to the playoff and let's hope they don't. It's one and done for them. Their D sucks!!!!

jamze132
12-14-2007, 01:02 AM
I checked out one of there message boards. There is a thread saying this should be the eaisiest game for them all season. And a bills fan went on there and tried to wish them luck and someone replied by saying Did you see that run by J Lewis Bills Fan?That was like OJ in his prime but better
Take the nuk out of your mouth and quit whining...

Why does it piss you off that some other kid on a message board thinks that its the easiest game for them this year? Let them think what they want...

tat2dmike77
12-14-2007, 01:42 AM
Who cares.

I have to listen to browns fans and buckeye fans all say the same thing. Insert Buffalo or LSU into this statement. (Blank) is over rated we will kill them it won't even be funny how much we crush your over rated team.

Then the famous. Who has (Blank) beat this year? They played a bunch of crap teams this year and are lucky to be where they are.

Let them talk it will be that much more sweeter to taste thier tears when they cry about losing.

LtFinFan66
12-14-2007, 03:17 AM
As compared to you guys who NEVER talk smack. Let them talk like someone said. Either they or you will be eating crow in a couple days

SquishDaFish
12-14-2007, 04:57 AM
If we beat them we should all go over their and make them eat the crow

Mitchy moo
12-14-2007, 06:16 AM
Crow to be served to the Bronws at 4PM Sunday.

justasportsfan
12-14-2007, 12:38 PM

FuntimeYay wasn't very hospitable.

Mr. Pink
12-14-2007, 12:40 PM
FuntimeYay wasn't very hospitable.

I have that effect on some people, what can i say?

Meathead
12-14-2007, 12:44 PM
just think about some of the doofusmeisters we have here and you realize every team has them

Jan Reimers
12-14-2007, 12:51 PM
Hey, the Browns' fans are kind of like us. Nothing to cheer for in quite a while, and not quite sure how to handle a little success.

Let 'em blow off some steam now, and hope we kick their butts Sunday.

FatalShot
12-14-2007, 04:03 PM
Here's to the Bills! :beer:

HHURRICANE
12-14-2007, 05:51 PM
The Browns should win this game. They are a better team playing at home.

With that said I'm hoping that we pull out a win for all of the times that we lost to them in the 80's when we were the better team.

Mike13
12-14-2007, 05:57 PM
Christ, 4 ****ing threads on the same subject, give it a rest already.