X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SyraBillsLican
    • Jun 2005

Browns fans are almost as bad as Pats "fans"

The Browns have been the worst afc franchise other than the texans this decade period. they havent done S#!T.

When you go over to their message boards, you expect them to know this. You expect them to be like us, love their team to death, be extremely excited that they are doing well, hope that they win, but don't bad-mouth any other fans and their team because you realize that your team hasn't done anything in seven years.

but no.

when you go over there seeking some great conversation with fans who are exactly like you, you find people who do nothing but S#!t on the bills, say that its the easiest game of the year, laugh at the bills, skew numbers to make it seem as if its a huge mismatch and proclaim victory.

i dont know about you, but im incredibly disappointed in the browns fans. shame on them.

after we win, im going to let those horrible fans here about it. something i never would have thought to do if they were good fans and respectful people.

shame on them and their organization
    Lets exorcise the Music City Curse! No playoffs since so-called "miracle." LETS GO BUFFALO!!!!!!

Re: Browns fans are almost as bad as Pats "fans"

Originally posted by SyraBillsLican
    The Browns have been the worst afc franchise other than the texans this decade period. they havent done S#!T.

When you go over to their message boards, you expect them to know this. You expect them to be like us, love their team to death, be extremely excited that they are doing well, hope that they win, but don't bad-mouth any other fans and their team because you realize that your team hasn't done anything in seven years.

but no.

when you go over there seeking some great conversation with fans who are exactly like you, you find people who do nothing but S#!t on the bills, say that its the easiest game of the year, laugh at the bills, skew numbers to make it seem as if its a huge mismatch and proclaim victory.

i dont know about you, but im incredibly disappointed in the browns fans. shame on them.

after we win, im going to let those horrible fans here about it. something i never would have thought to do if they were good fans and respectful people.

Your a little late on that. But still respect them because were the same in alot of ways.

Comment

• SABuffalo786
      • Feb 2003

Who cares? I'm not going to say good things about the Browns even if they have played slightly better than us this year. It's not supposed to be a love fest anyway.

**** Cleveland and **** their fans
      "Do me a favor, say a prayer for brother Timmy. And tip a cold one. Go Bills." - Tom Brokaw

We are the Rockpile
      We are the Rockpile
      We are the Rockpile
      BUFF-A-LO

Comment

• Mike13
        • Aug 2005

but no.

Pot, I would like you to meet Kettle.

Comment

• SyraBillsLican
          • Jun 2005

Originally posted by Patssuck456
          Pot, I would like you to meet Kettle.
          you're absolutely right....

wait, i meant wrong.

did you read what i wrote? i wanted good conversation and discuss both our teams great seasons, and they just insult us bills fans....

so im going to have to ask you: are you really that thick or did you just want to turn a phrase to see if someone would laugh?

im hoping for the second, cause nobody is that dumb.
          Lets exorcise the Music City Curse! No playoffs since so-called "miracle." LETS GO BUFFALO!!!!!!

Comment

• Mike13
            • Aug 2005

you're absolutely right....

wait, i meant wrong.

did you read what i wrote? i wanted good conversation and discuss both our teams great seasons, and they just insult us bills fans....

so im going to have to ask you: are you really that thick or did you just want to turn a phrase to see if someone would laugh?

im hoping for the second, cause nobody is that dumb.
            I read what you wrote and I am right. Tons of people talk **** on this site, hell every message board has fans like that.

I bet they do love their tea, and here is a newsfalsh, Buffalo hasnt done **** in seven years either.

but no.

You guys have done the exact same thing, dont pull this holier than thou bull****.

And if what they say bothers you then ignore them, dont go looking for something that will piss you off and act suprised.

Comment

• SyraBillsLican
              • Jun 2005

why do you think i wrote that they havent done anything in 7 years? i made a comparison between the both our teams.

the bills fans both here and on the bills main message board have been nothing but stellar people in welcoming and conversing with other teams fans.

dont pretend that just because we mock the dolphins for being the worst team in football means that we dont treat real teams and their fans with the utmost respect.

ur just a bitter dolphins fan

Comment

• Tiburon1724
                • Sep 2005

Browns fans are notoriously obnoxious. I think them, Raiders and Steelers fans are historically the worst, and now of course New England fans as well.

Comment

• SyraBillsLican
                  • Jun 2005

i did not know that about browns fans......

they have not been any kind of good in my lifetime (born in '88). i guess this means i should begin to root against them... just like i do against the pats, steelers and raiders..... and cowboys.

and philalelphia.

and the jets and dolphins.

and definitely against the titans and now against the falcons and bucs.

but go all the rest of the teams in the nfl!

especially the colts, chargers, panthers and cardinals.

but mostly ....

GO BILLS.

(this was a much longer post than i had planned on making)

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                    Peterman Sucks!
                    • Mar 2006

So the Browns weren't good in 88, 89, 94 and 02? Good to know.

I'm glad you hate all browns fans though, I guess that means you now hate me and others on this board who like the Browns as well as the Bills. I'd like to see where these posts are that Browns fan think the Bills will be a pushover. Seeing everyone on this board who thinks the Browns will win expect it to be a close game, myself included.

And the main Browns boards, maybe 2 or 3 people think the Bills will be a pushover, just like on this board where at least 2 people think the Browns absolutely suck.

All fan bases have their idiotic homers who make up things to fit their argument or use stats from 2004 to try and support their argument.

Comment

• raphael120
                      Jason Peters rigorous at home training regiment
                      • Oct 2005

Whoa whoa whoa...Cleveland fans are NOT as ignorant as Pats fans.

At least with Cleveland fans you can say with conviction that they suck as bad...Pats fans are hard to agrue with.

But between Browns and Pats...I could give two craps about what Browns fans say any other day than this Sunday, but Pats fans just...everythign about them I hate and everything about them is anti-blue collar and everything the Bills and Browns stand for.

Comment

• BillsNick
                        • Jul 2003

I will not put the Browns fans in the slime category of the Pats.

Having said that, I have seen a large amount of un-provoked Bills Bashing by a bunch of Browns fans responding to articles. I think that I have seen a fair amount of examples that lead me to believe that there is a majority of these fans that are douche bags.

You can now add the fans of the team that is named after liquid poop to my list of hated fans.

:stfu: Browns fans. F U

Comment

• im4bflo
                          the EPITOMY of PATHETIC
                          • Sep 2003

ALL nonBILLS fans are bad, and root for a team that will be beaten by the BILLS!

Comment

• G Wolly
                            • Mar 2004

say that its the easiest game of the year, laugh at the bills, skew numbers to make it seem as if its a huge mismatch and proclaim victory.
                            All the better if we cream 'em.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                              Administrator
                              • Jul 2002

Have you guys read this site, hell have you read this thread?
                              COMING SOON...
                              Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                              We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X