PDA

View Full Version : Browns fans are almost as bad as Pats "fans"

SyraBillsLican
12-14-2007, 05:10 PM
The Browns have been the worst afc franchise other than the texans this decade period. they havent done S#!T.

When you go over to their message boards, you expect them to know this. You expect them to be like us, love their team to death, be extremely excited that they are doing well, hope that they win, but don't bad-mouth any other fans and their team because you realize that your team hasn't done anything in seven years.

but no.

when you go over there seeking some great conversation with fans who are exactly like you, you find people who do nothing but S#!t on the bills, say that its the easiest game of the year, laugh at the bills, skew numbers to make it seem as if its a huge mismatch and proclaim victory.

i dont know about you, but im incredibly disappointed in the browns fans. shame on them.

after we win, im going to let those horrible fans here about it. something i never would have thought to do if they were good fans and respectful people.

shame on them and their organization

83evans
12-14-2007, 05:18 PM
The Browns have been the worst afc franchise other than the texans this decade period. they havent done S#!T.

When you go over to their message boards, you expect them to know this. You expect them to be like us, love their team to death, be extremely excited that they are doing well, hope that they win, but don't bad-mouth any other fans and their team because you realize that your team hasn't done anything in seven years.

but no.

when you go over there seeking some great conversation with fans who are exactly like you, you find people who do nothing but S#!t on the bills, say that its the easiest game of the year, laugh at the bills, skew numbers to make it seem as if its a huge mismatch and proclaim victory.

i dont know about you, but im incredibly disappointed in the browns fans. shame on them.

after we win, im going to let those horrible fans here about it. something i never would have thought to do if they were good fans and respectful people.

Your a little late on that. But still respect them because were the same in alot of ways.

SABuffalo786
12-14-2007, 05:48 PM
Who cares? I'm not going to say good things about the Browns even if they have played slightly better than us this year. It's not supposed to be a love fest anyway.

**** Cleveland and **** their fans

Mike13
12-14-2007, 05:50 PM

but no.

Pot, I would like you to meet Kettle.

SyraBillsLican
12-14-2007, 05:59 PM
Pot, I would like you to meet Kettle.

you're absolutely right....

wait, i meant wrong.

did you read what i wrote? i wanted good conversation and discuss both our teams great seasons, and they just insult us bills fans....

so im going to have to ask you: are you really that thick or did you just want to turn a phrase to see if someone would laugh?

im hoping for the second, cause nobody is that dumb.

Mike13
12-14-2007, 06:06 PM
you're absolutely right....

wait, i meant wrong.

did you read what i wrote? i wanted good conversation and discuss both our teams great seasons, and they just insult us bills fans....

so im going to have to ask you: are you really that thick or did you just want to turn a phrase to see if someone would laugh?

im hoping for the second, cause nobody is that dumb.

I read what you wrote and I am right. Tons of people talk **** on this site, hell every message board has fans like that.

I bet they do love their tea, and here is a newsfalsh, Buffalo hasnt done **** in seven years either.

but no.

You guys have done the exact same thing, dont pull this holier than thou bull****.

And if what they say bothers you then ignore them, dont go looking for something that will piss you off and act suprised.

SyraBillsLican
12-14-2007, 06:31 PM
why do you think i wrote that they havent done anything in 7 years? i made a comparison between the both our teams.

the bills fans both here and on the bills main message board have been nothing but stellar people in welcoming and conversing with other teams fans.

dont pretend that just because we mock the dolphins for being the worst team in football means that we dont treat real teams and their fans with the utmost respect.

ur just a bitter dolphins fan

Tiburon1724
12-14-2007, 07:55 PM
Browns fans are notoriously obnoxious. I think them, Raiders and Steelers fans are historically the worst, and now of course New England fans as well.

SyraBillsLican
12-14-2007, 08:12 PM
i did not know that about browns fans......

they have not been any kind of good in my lifetime (born in '88). i guess this means i should begin to root against them... just like i do against the pats, steelers and raiders..... and cowboys.

and philalelphia.

and the jets and dolphins.

and definitely against the titans and now against the falcons and bucs.

but go all the rest of the teams in the nfl!

especially the colts, chargers, panthers and cardinals.

but mostly ....

GO BILLS.

(this was a much longer post than i had planned on making)

Mr. Pink
12-14-2007, 09:32 PM
So the Browns weren't good in 88, 89, 94 and 02? Good to know.

I'm glad you hate all browns fans though, I guess that means you now hate me and others on this board who like the Browns as well as the Bills. I'd like to see where these posts are that Browns fan think the Bills will be a pushover. Seeing everyone on this board who thinks the Browns will win expect it to be a close game, myself included.

And the main Browns boards, maybe 2 or 3 people think the Bills will be a pushover, just like on this board where at least 2 people think the Browns absolutely suck.

All fan bases have their idiotic homers who make up things to fit their argument or use stats from 2004 to try and support their argument.

raphael120
12-14-2007, 09:44 PM
Whoa whoa whoa...Cleveland fans are NOT as ignorant as Pats fans.

At least with Cleveland fans you can say with conviction that they suck as bad...Pats fans are hard to agrue with.

But between Browns and Pats...I could give two craps about what Browns fans say any other day than this Sunday, but Pats fans just...everythign about them I hate and everything about them is anti-blue collar and everything the Bills and Browns stand for.

BillsNick
12-14-2007, 09:55 PM
I will not put the Browns fans in the slime category of the Pats.

Having said that, I have seen a large amount of un-provoked Bills Bashing by a bunch of Browns fans responding to articles. I think that I have seen a fair amount of examples that lead me to believe that there is a majority of these fans that are douche bags.

You can now add the fans of the team that is named after liquid poop to my list of hated fans.

:stfu: Browns fans. F U

im4bflo
12-14-2007, 10:02 PM
ALL nonBILLS fans are bad, and root for a team that will be beaten by the BILLS!

G Wolly
12-14-2007, 10:48 PM
say that its the easiest game of the year, laugh at the bills, skew numbers to make it seem as if its a huge mismatch and proclaim victory.

All the better if we cream 'em.

DraftBoy
12-14-2007, 11:02 PM
Have you guys read this site, hell have you read this thread?

SyraBillsLican
12-14-2007, 11:21 PM
you want your proof that browns fans are undoubtedly some of the worst in the nfl?

look here as they call chris berman fat, stupid and "hope he chokes"

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=149#s=149&f=1547&t=1654909

Mr. Pink
12-14-2007, 11:26 PM
you want your proof that browns fans are undoubtedly some of the worst in the nfl?

look here as they call chris berman fat, stupid and "hope he chokes"

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=149#s=149&f=1547&t=1654909

oh look two people who make ignorant comments...and this any different than any other fanbase where?

Read these boards, people around here hate John Clayton, Mel Kiper, etc. Hell look on this board to the Marshall Faulk is an idiot thread. But that's ok by your standards right? Berman does rub some people the wrong way, including former ESPN employees. Read up on the history of ESPN if you want to research that further.

SyraBillsLican
12-14-2007, 11:33 PM
berman is a saint. he is loved by all fanbases.

browns fans insulted a great guy with undeniable knowledge on the NFL cause he dared to pick against the vaunted Cleveland "barely relevent" Browns.

they are complete douches

Mr. Pink
12-14-2007, 11:35 PM
berman is a saint. he is loved by all fanbases.

browns fans insulted a great guy with undeniable knowledge on the NFL cause he dared to pick against the vaunted Cleveland "barely relevent" Browns.

they are complete douches

LOL if that isn't one of the most biased ridiculous attempts at slandering a fanbase I don't know what is.

SyraBillsLican
12-14-2007, 11:38 PM
ya? see who doesnt agree with me

Mr. Pink
12-14-2007, 11:43 PM
ya? see who doesnt agree with me

So it's OK for Bills fans to dislike Clayton, Kiper, Faulk, Deion, Mortenson, etc? Those guys have undeniable knowledge of the game of football too.

I didn't know that Berman was some mythical character that no one disliked, thanks for the heads up.

Again, read up on some history of ESPN, many personalities at ESPN disliked Berman. I guess it must be a douche network.

SyraBillsLican
12-14-2007, 11:49 PM
well what you're saying backs up the bills fans mentality. salisbury, clayton, mortenson, faulk are all huge douches, yes, and are seen as such by many more fanbases than just the bills'.

if those are the only people in the entire world who dislike berman, than further proves my point.

everybody, i repeat, everybody, loves what berman does for the NFL, and for brown fans to just crap on him proves what worth, or lack of it, their fanbase has.

Mr. Pink
12-14-2007, 11:55 PM
well what you're saying backs up the bills fans mentality. salisbury, clayton, mortenson, faulk are all huge douches, yes, and are seen as such by many more fanbases than just the bills'.

if those are the only people in the entire world who dislike berman, than further proves my point.

everybody, i repeat, everybody, loves what berman does for the NFL, and for brown fans to just crap on him proves what worth, or lack of it, their fanbase has.

Or it proves your lack of knowledge about Berman and what people think of him outside of Buffalo. Do you think cities outside of SF and Buff liked him for many years with his constant prediction of Buff-SF SBs? Come on now. Most fans think a national sportscaster should be unbiased...Berman is heavily biased, it is what it is.

Again, back to history of ESPN, read up on it. Fellow co-workers of Berman at one time during their career at ESPN hated him.

I'm now done with this conversation because you're obviously blinded by Berman's constant love for the Bills no matter what.

LtFinFan66
12-14-2007, 11:57 PM
You can't fix STUPID!! Not matter who they root for.....For every bad Browns fan, there is a bad Bills fan, Fin Fan, Pats fan, Jets fan and so on and so on

SyraBillsLican
12-14-2007, 11:59 PM
ive never heard a single bad word about berman in my entire life. and im at college with thousands of diehard fans from allover the US. i know pats fans and eagles fans and redskins, and giants, and bengals and dolphins, and jets and bears and titans and jaguars and colts fans.

not a single one of them has ever said a bad word about berman, and i spend plenty of time talking with them on sports and sportscasters.

it seems you are the blind one.

the secret to Bermans success:

he doesnt ***** on a team just because theyre having a bad season. something trey wingo and sean salisbury cant get through their thick ugly heads.

if not for chris berman, i wouldnt have watched a single nfl countdown over the past 7 years.

hes not only the best sportscaster now, but whenever he retires, he will be remembered AS THE BEST SPORTSCASTER OF ALL TIME!

DraftBoy
12-15-2007, 11:16 AM
:rofl:

Berman is disliked by a ton of people including those at ESPN

LtFinFan66
12-16-2007, 04:04 PM
Well i hope you guys man up and go back over and eat your crow if you deserve to