PDA

View Full Version : I guess Charlie Rogers didn't like TD's contract proposal

PA Season Ticket Holder
04-02-2003, 01:28 AM
- posted at KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)
21:52 PT: The Sun Sentinel reports free agent RB/KR Charlie Rogers (Bills) will visit the Miami Dolphins on Friday, March 4th.

They must mean April 4th though.

shelby
04-02-2003, 04:24 AM
:eek:

doug45
04-02-2003, 06:56 AM
Funny how these guys run to the miami team so fast. I will never forgive TT for doing that.

The Spaz
04-02-2003, 07:00 AM
AS far as Charlie Rogers...see ya! Thurman Thomas will always be a Buffalo Bills and I can't wait until he goes into the HOF. Go Bills!

Cntrygal
04-02-2003, 07:28 AM
The Dolphins will entertain Buffalo returner/running back Charlie Rogers on a free-agent visit Friday.

Rodgers, 26, had a subpar season on returns, averaging 5.3 yards on punts and 20 on kickoffs. (towards bottom)

link (http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/sfl-dolphins02apr02.story)

Tatonka
04-02-2003, 07:46 AM
i thought rodgers already visited miami... they wont give him more than minimum either.. i would rather have him back then lose him to miami though.

kgun12
04-02-2003, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by doug45
Funny how these guys run to the miami team so fast. I will never forgive TT for doing that.

Doug you and me both! I will not go to the Hall of Fame when Thruman makes it. I know that sounds harsh, but I can't. Not only did he go to Miami, it was everything he said after the Bills released him. He was arogant and ususally dodged signing autographs at training camp and treated the fans there pretty bad. Him, Bruce, and Andre, they all pretty much sucked at the PR side of Camp!

BillsNYC
04-02-2003, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by kgun12

Doug you and me both! I will not go to the Hall of Fame when Thruman makes it. I know that sounds harsh, but I can't. Not only did he go to Miami, it was everything he said after the Bills released him. He was arogant and ususally dodged signing autographs at training camp and treated the fans there pretty bad. Him, Bruce, and Andre, they all pretty much sucked at the PR side of Camp!

please don't put thurmo in the same category as bruce...

The_Philster
04-02-2003, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by kgun12

I'll agree with you on Andre but BRUCE and Thurman used to sign tons of autographs when I saw training camp in Fredonia. The one time I was there, Thurman signed for longer than anyone except Kelly.

The Spaz
04-02-2003, 03:32 PM
If it weren't for any of those players we wouldn't have gone to any superbowls...you clowns...lol:)! Go Bills!

G. Host
04-02-2003, 06:34 PM
TD's probably offered him incentives based upon TD's and Charlie did not see many of those opprotunites based on previous play. Not too worried at all about him going to Fish; more worried about him staying a Bill.

shelby
04-02-2003, 07:32 PM
the Spaz makes a valid point.

The Spaz
04-02-2003, 08:17 PM
Of couse I do!:) Thanks Shelby:) Go Bills!

shelby
04-02-2003, 08:21 PM
;)