PDA

View Full Version : It's halftime

justasportsfan
12-16-2007, 01:18 PM
If the bills still can't score and Trent keeps playing the way he is, bring in JP in the 4th qtr. or sooner.

Trent is still the future . JP is still gone next year but I'm trying to salvage the season. We have nothing to lose . If it works Trent lives to play for another playoff game next week as the starter.

I'm willing to try something else..... like getting our best wr involved in the passing game.

BTW, Fairchilds Fkin blows. We cant do anything against the worst D.

justasportsfan
12-16-2007, 01:23 PM
Cmon Trent. Get something going in this last 1 minute. Be the franchise qb we hope you are.

Mr. Cynical
12-16-2007, 01:26 PM
If the bills still can't score and Trent keeps playing the way he is, bring in JP in the 4th qtr. or sooner.

Give it up man, give it up.

justasportsfan
Freakin A. Looks like the OC has no confidence in you or himself. No time to be trying to develop the rookie. JUst let Trent play. Stupid Fairchild.

PcA125
No way we take him out. Werent the JP fans saying that repeatedly taking him out and putting in a vet was what ruined him? Let the kid play

justasportsfan
12-16-2007, 01:29 PM
No way we take him out. Werent the JP fans saying that repeatedly taking him out and putting in a vet was what ruined him? Let the kid play
not trying to make this a JP fans vs. Trent fans. JP could be an extra rb in this weather condition. I'm willing to try anything, ANYTHING!!!

Novacane
12-16-2007, 01:30 PM
They did not pull JP when he was sucking balls against Miami and Jacksonville

justasportsfan
12-16-2007, 01:32 PM
They did not pull JP when he was sucking balls against Miami and Jacksonville
the season is on the line. I'll try anything to salvage the season. I don't care what happened with JP in the past or who did what.

Philagape
12-16-2007, 01:33 PM
JP has played some of his best (what little of it there is) off the bench

justasportsfan
12-16-2007, 01:34 PM
JP has played some of his best (what little of it there is) off the bench
exactly. The Browns D didn't practice with JP in mind. Maybe just, maybe we can get something going. Trent still starts next week.

Novacane
12-16-2007, 01:35 PM
I'll take my chances with TE. JP woud just make a stupid turnover and put the game totally out of reach

justasportsfan
12-16-2007, 01:36 PM
I'll take my chances with TE. JP woud just make a stupid turnover and put the game totally out of reach

Just to prvoe to you I'm not trying to start anything between both sides ,bring in HAdman. I'm willing to try anything if Trent can't produce.

Nighthawk
12-16-2007, 01:37 PM

Trent is still the future . JP is still gone next year but I'm trying to salvage the season. We have nothing to lose . If it works Trent lives to play for another playoff game next week as the starter.

I'm willing to try something else..... like getting our best wr involved in the passing game.

Stop...it isn't on Trent...he's not the problem and JP would be worse. Get over JP and move on. The coaching has been brutal (yet again) and once we realize that...everybody might actually get along here.

Illmatic15
12-16-2007, 01:42 PM
Im so pissed, Trent cant play in these conditions...

justasportsfan
12-16-2007, 01:43 PM
Stop...it isn't on Trent...he's not the problem and JP would be worse. Get over JP and move on. The coaching has been brutal (yet again) and once we realize that...everybody might actually get along here.

Bring in HAdman just to try something else?

justasportsfan
12-16-2007, 01:59 PM
If we can't even get in fg range in this drive, I'd bring JP in.

justasportsfan
12-16-2007, 02:18 PM
14:49 left. Behind by 8. Running game won't work. Time is against us. The passing game isn't working.7-18 for 55 yards . I'd bring in JP . Time to try something else.

Novacane
12-16-2007, 02:27 PM
Jauron is not listening to you. Thank God

justasportsfan
12-16-2007, 02:30 PM
Maybe he should. One long bomb to Evans and we can tie this game.

justasportsfan
12-16-2007, 03:00 PM
Oh well. I guess he should've. Season over. My ass is smarter than Fairchild. Maybe I should apply for OC.

chernobylwraiths
12-16-2007, 03:02 PM

DUMBEST POST OF THE YEAR!!!

justasportsfan
12-16-2007, 03:04 PM
DUMBEST POST OF THE YEAR!!!
Look at the result.

I think it's dumber to continue with something that isn't working than trying something else.

Result? Season over.

Novacane
12-16-2007, 03:06 PM
Oh well. I guess he should've. Season over. My ass is smarter than Fairchild. Maybe I should apply for OC.

Your boy comes in I doubt we woulda had the chance at the end. Chances are he'd of done something stupid to hand the Browns a score

chernobylwraiths
12-16-2007, 03:07 PM
Look at the result.

I think it's dumber to continue with something that isn't working than trying something else.

Result? Season over.

Losman isn't the answer and you give your young people experience in these situations REGARDLESS! It is beyond stupid to take out the young QB and give the rest of the game to the guy who obviously can't get it done. You can only get lucky with a massive underthrow and have the DBs knock each other off the int.

On the OC, I agree, but why is it that we always seem to have a terrible OC?

justasportsfan
12-16-2007, 03:08 PM
Your boy comes in I doubt we woulda had the chance at the end. really? He sure scored 10 points in 1 qtr. against the jets didn't he. So there's proof that he can do it.

Chances are he'd of done something stupid to hand the Browns a score we don't know that. But we knew what happened because Dick didn't listen to me, we lost. 0 pts against the worst D in the league.

Novacane
12-16-2007, 03:08 PM

Unless JP is playing. :rolleyes:

justasportsfan
12-16-2007, 03:10 PM
Unless JP is playing. :rolleyes:
again, it isn't about the qb. Stop trying to make it a qb thing. When We win ugly, JP sucks. When We can't score against the worst D in the league, it's Fairchilds fault? No double standards please.

Like I said, I don't care if we put Hadman in, as long as we went away from something that wasn't working.

Novacane
12-16-2007, 03:13 PM
JP lovers are such hypocrites. Pull TE when he can't move the team in a blizzard but leave JP in when he can't move the team. Thank God that worthless piece of **** is outta of here after this season so we don't have to listen to the JP knob suckers call for him everytime TE has a 3 and out

justasportsfan
12-16-2007, 03:15 PM
Losman isn't the answer and you give your young people experience in these situations REGARDLESS! It is beyond stupid to take out the young QB and give the rest of the game to the guy who obviously can't get it done. You can only get lucky with a massive underthrow and have the DBs knock each other off the int.

On the OC, I agree, but why is it that we always seem to have a terrible OC?Trent would've had another shot next year anyways. I was for salvaging the season. NO single player in beyond the team. Especially a rookie.

If Trent wasn't ready he shouldn't have been in there.

Novacane
12-16-2007, 03:15 PM
Stop trying to make it a qb thing. .

says the guy who's crying for JP. I'm outta this pathetic thread for good.

justasportsfan
12-16-2007, 03:17 PM
JP lovers are such hypocrites. Pull TE when he can't move the team in a blizzard but leave JP in when he can't move the team. Thank God that worthless piece of **** is outta of here after this season so we don't have to listen to the JP knob suckers call for him everytime TE has a 3 and out

I'm a bills fan first before I am a player fan. No single player is beyind the entire team. You can't win wheh you insist on doing what isn't working.

justasportsfan
12-16-2007, 03:18 PM
says the guy who's crying for JP. I'm outta this pathetic thread for good.

I'm all about winning. Not losing. LIke I said, I don't care if it was Hadman, I would've yanked Trent. It's all moot. We kept Trent and we lost the season. Hope you're happy.

chernobylwraiths
12-16-2007, 03:19 PM
You can't get anywhere if you can't even pick a damn QB. Keep pulling the QB isn't going to help your current QB.

hydro
12-16-2007, 03:21 PM
This thread is just hilarious! :lmao:

justasportsfan
12-16-2007, 03:21 PM
You can't get anywhere if you can't even pick a damn QB. Keep pulling the QB isn't going to help your current QB.

well, we did it all season. I would've done it today if Trent couldn't perform under the condition. I would've done anything to try and win the game.

justasportsfan
12-16-2007, 03:22 PM
This thread is just hilarious! :lmao:

If you think that our season being over is hilarious, have a blast. I'm a bills fan first.

Philagape
12-16-2007, 03:22 PM
Trent was the right option. He's has about the same clutch percentage in his rookie year that JP has in his career.

hydro
12-16-2007, 03:24 PM
So you are a bills fan because the unknown is an obvious choice for the coaches? Give me a break...

Just because we don't know what could have happened with a change a QB doesn't mean that has to be made.

chernobylwraiths
12-16-2007, 03:25 PM
well, we did it all season. I would've done it today if Trent couldn't perform under the condition. I would've done anything to try and win the game.

I don't think they pulled the QB once in a game this year.

justasportsfan
12-16-2007, 03:26 PM
Trent was the right option..

Wow, our best option couldn't even get us in fg range against the worst D.. How pathetic is our future ?

justasportsfan
12-16-2007, 03:28 PM
So you are a bills fan because the unknown is an obvious choice for the coaches? Give me a break...

Just because we don't know what could have happened with a change a QB doesn't mean that has to be made.
I would've tried anything to win. We insisted on going with what didn't work and the result, our season is over.

hydro
12-16-2007, 03:35 PM
Yet you complain about the coaches screwing up Losman when he got yanked for Holcomb.

justasportsfan
12-16-2007, 03:42 PM
Yet you complain about the coaches screwing up Losman when he got yanked for Holcomb.
Wrong. I was all for Holcomb starting over JP because I thought JP wasn't ready then and wanted to win now.You might want to get your facts straight. I will always want the best players in there at all times because I am all for winning now.

HHURRICANE
12-16-2007, 03:47 PM

This is the biggest "loser thread" of the year.

justasportsfan
12-16-2007, 03:48 PM
This is the biggest "loser thread" of the year.
compared to your threads , should go to HOF .

jamze132
12-16-2007, 03:53 PM
Considering Fairchilds play calling, my two year old son could have handed the ball off...

chernobylwraiths
12-16-2007, 04:33 PM
Wow, our best option couldn't even get us in fg range against the worst D.. How pathetic is our future ?

We WERE in field goal range once, but our coach of the year decided a 40 yarder was too far away.

justasportsfan
12-16-2007, 05:53 PM
We WERE in field goal range once, but our coach of the year decided a 40 yarder was too far away.

So if that's the coaches fault, then I agree. Niether of our qb's were ever placed in a situation to succeed.

Marvelous
12-16-2007, 08:06 PM
Trent is still the future .
What is that your Anti-Flame fine print?
--What has Trent done besides play above 3rd rounder potential? He came in & played average all the way to today. And today he gets a pass cause of elements.. But i dunno, call me old school but we still need a QB..

-And make no mistake that todays #1 problem was pathetic route running by our WR's. ESP Evans.. Re-watch if you can stomach it & notice how lazy the route running was, & ESP with that zoomed out camera view that allows us to see all the WR's. They werte all covered almost everytime i saw that camera view..COvered because they seemed to be giving a hlf-@ss effort...IMO

jpdex12
12-16-2007, 08:24 PM
Honestly, what the frig is wrong with those of you that wanted TE pulled? Doesn't an 8-0 ball game prove that neither team could produce in those elements? I mean JC you must be one stupid MF not to have the common sense to understand this!

I just wasted five minutes of my life that I will never get back for reading through this thread to make sure that some other zoner with 2 watts of brain power didn't beat me to this post. So I am writing this because I wasn't smart enough to bail out after the initial thread.

Unbelievable. Just unbelievable. How can you want to yank Edwards to put in JP or Hamden? Cleveland who has had one of the best offenses this year could only muster 8 points on our defense at home. Wake up! Quite crying to put someone else in the friggin game. If you didn't expect a low scoring game like today in those conditions then you are an idiot. Maybe, just maybe one team could have gotten lucky and hit a WR on a slant route for a 70 yard pass play for a TD but the defenses were expecting that and didn't give it up so it was a grind it out on the ground game. Battle of field position and we didn't cut it. If it weren't for a botched snap on a punt and a lucky field goal by Dawson when the wind died down we would have kicked a FG and forced overtime and the final score would have been 6-3 whomever.

Remember the Bills/Broncos AFC Championship game back in the early 90's when the Bills won 9-6? I guess you Zoners that think we should have pulled TE today would have pulled Jim Kelly just to spark something...Idiot statement. Glad you aren't running this team.

Anyway, the loss sucks but it was great to get up for something and I'm sure we will finish strong and be prepared for next year when we WILL make the playoffs.

justasportsfan
12-17-2007, 09:25 AM
Honestly, what the frig is wrong with those of you that wanted TE pulled? Doesn't an 8-0 ball game prove that neither team could produce in those elements? I mean JC you must be one stupid MF not to have the common sense to understand this!

I just wasted five minutes of my life that I will never get back for reading through this thread to make sure that some other zoner with 2 watts of brain power didn't beat me to this post. So I am writing this because I wasn't smart enough to bail out after the initial thread.

Unbelievable. Just unbelievable. How can you want to yank Edwards to put in JP or Hamden? Cleveland who has had one of the best offenses this year could only muster 8 points on our defense at home. Wake up! Quite crying to put someone else in the friggin game. If you didn't expect a low scoring game like today in those conditions then you are an idiot. Maybe, just maybe one team could have gotten lucky and hit a WR on a slant route for a 70 yard pass play for a TD but the defenses were expecting that and didn't give it up so it was a grind it out on the ground game. Battle of field position and we didn't cut it. If it weren't for a botched snap on a punt and a lucky field goal by Dawson when the wind died down we would have kicked a FG and forced overtime and the final score would have been 6-3 whomever.

Remember the Bills/Broncos AFC Championship game back in the early 90's when the Bills won 9-6? I guess you Zoners that think we should have pulled TE today would have pulled Jim Kelly just to spark something...Idiot statement. Glad you aren't running this team.

Anyway, the loss sucks but it was great to get up for something and I'm sure we will finish strong and be prepared for next year when we WILL make the playoffs.

Trent is not Kelly. He's a rookie. I wouldn't have put the season on the shoulders of a rookie. I would've tried even Parrish at QB. I would've tried anything over something that didn't work.

justasportsfan
12-17-2007, 09:26 AM
-And make no mistake that todays #1 problem was pathetic route running by our WR's. ESP Evans.. Re-watch if you can stomach it & notice how lazy the route running was, & ESP with that zoomed out camera view that allows us to see all the WR's. They werte all covered almost everytime i saw that camera view..COvered because they seemed to be giving a hlf-@ss effort...IMO

So when Evans runs the wrong routes and drops passes against Denver, it's JP's fault? This place wreaks double standards.

Meathead
12-17-2007, 09:42 AM
i started calling for jp at the start of the fourth. edwards was clearly struggling badly with the wind and i was afraid it would end up, well, like it did

but in a way im glad they didnt do it. as it was the weather eased up right about then and it didnt make a difference in the end. plus i dont want to go back to jp and if he had come in and done well wed be right back where we started

but man was that frustrating watching edwards ball flutter all over the place like toilet paper

justasportsfan
12-17-2007, 09:44 AM
i started calling for jp at the start of the fourth. edwards was clearly struggling badly with the wind and i was afraid it would end up, well, like it did

but in a way im glad they didnt do it. as it was the weather eased up right about then and it didnt make a difference in the end. plus i dont want to go back to jp and if he had come in and done well wed be right back where we started

but man was that frustrating watching edwards ball flutter all over the place like toilet paper

JP would've connected with Evans under those conditions. He's done it before.

Meathead
12-17-2007, 09:46 AM
jp has lost me with his inconsistent play but one thing for sure his ball would have travelled far better yesterday. not even close

justasportsfan
12-17-2007, 09:49 AM
jp has lost me with his inconsistent play but one thing for sure his ball would have travelled far better yesterday. not even close
I'm not saying JP is anything special either but with Moolarkey and Fairchild , no one would've succeeded. Not Trent, not Eli, not Rivers.

IF we had a coach who knew how to use JP's strengths instead of forcing him in the pocket, he could've designed plays to make JP our 3rd rb yesterday and move the chains.

Meathead
12-17-2007, 09:56 AM
i agree

i dont want jp back as the designated guy but he stood a far better chance of winning that particular game, both due to his arm and his feet

never woulda happened tho. no coach in the world would have made the switch to start the game

and btw i hope whatever team jp goes to gives him the chance to just play his game, run around like flutie and make plays up on the fly. idk if he will be successful or not but i know they never gave him that chance here and that seems to be what he is best at