nuff said

he got everyones hopes up except a few

he ****ed our 1st round qb

he made several other key pieces leave

we run terrible schemes on both sides of the ball

MARV FIRE HIM BEFORE 2008 becuz you will be forced to BEFORE 2009 ANYWAY

Night Train
12-16-2007, 01:57 PM
Right. We lead the League with 14 season ending IR guys and have still won 7 games. The local & National press is lining up to gobble Jauron on a weekly basis.

Chances of Marv firing Jauron = 10,000 to 1

Now find the right OC to call a game.

djjimkelly
12-16-2007, 01:59 PM
Right. We lead the League with 14 season ending IR guys and have still won 7 games. The local & National press is lining up to gobble Jauron on a weekly basis.

Chances of Marv firing Jauron = 10,000 to 1

Now find the right OC to call a game.

marv claims he dont listen to media and fans

he can prove it HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eyedog
12-16-2007, 02:06 PM
Jauron will never get this team over the top. He is to conservative and doesn't play to win. He plays tight hoping for breaks to win games. That philosphy will not beat good teams, especially on the road. He can take them to a mediocre middle of the road but they will never win bigtime with this guy.

more cowbell
12-16-2007, 02:48 PM
nuff said

lol

Tatonka
12-16-2007, 03:27 PM
overreaction..

funny part is how many people spent time thinking of all the different scenarios that would get us in the playoffs..

YardRat
12-16-2007, 03:33 PM
:rofl:

jamze132
12-16-2007, 04:06 PM
nuff said

Ya know what? I had this same mindset 2-4 months ago. But considering what the Bills have had to endure, I will not blame Dick. I put most of my blame into a guy named Fairchild. Yeah Dick hired Steve, but sometimes it just doesn't work out. Dick isn't the guy calling runs up the middle to a 9 man front.

I have a hard time believing Dick is going to miss Asschild.

Elminster
12-16-2007, 04:09 PM
If this crap continues next year, then it is most certainly Dick that needs to be led to the gullotine. Fairchild is getting off scot-free to (bomb) a college job, so hopefully we'll get to see McNally get fired for our underachieving offensive line.

hydro
12-16-2007, 04:37 PM
YEAH LETS FIRE JAURON SO WE CAN JUST GET ANOTHER MEDIOCRE COACH, THAT SHOULD DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!

eyedog
12-16-2007, 04:41 PM
YEAH LETS FIRE JAURON SO WE CAN JUST GET ANOTHER MEDIOCRE COACH, THAT SHOULD DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!

I got an idea. Why doesn't Ralph finally dish out some $$$$$$ for a real headcoach instead of the 2nd rate bs he always hires on the cheap.

hydro
12-16-2007, 04:44 PM
I got an idea. Why doesn't Ralph finally dish out some $$$$$$ for a real headcoach instead of the 2nd rate bs he always hires on the cheap.

You are preaching to the choir man...

chernobylwraiths
12-16-2007, 04:45 PM
Ya know what? I had this same mindset 2-4 months ago. But considering what the Bills have had to endure, I will not blame Dick. I put most of my blame into a guy named Fairchild. Yeah Dick hired Steve, but sometimes it just doesn't work out. Dick isn't the guy calling runs up the middle to a 9 man front.

I have a hard time believing Dick is going to miss Asschild.

If a coach sees things that obviously aren't working or stupid play calling, then he has to get involved. As with any high ranking position, the buck stops there.

ParanoidAndroid
12-16-2007, 04:47 PM
nuff said

This post is just strange.

Marv has come in and this team has done nothing but improve.

This group drafted a franchise RB, a LB who had 21 tackles in his first 2 games in the NFL (franchise LB), and a starting QB in one draft and they suck?

They got an O-line together which is playing better than anything we've had since the mid 90's and they suck?

They are playing with replacement players all over on defense and they suck?

I can see the frustration with the offensive play calling, but Marv? You can see his positive stamp all over this team and it is working.

The criticism of Marv is baseless. Jauron? I would have to also say he's a good thing. Fairchild? Now you have beef.

jamze132
12-16-2007, 04:54 PM
If a coach sees things that obviously aren't working or stupid play calling, then he has to get involved. As with any high ranking position, the buck stops there.
I hear what you're saying, but I won't blame Dick. I think he was going to give the axe to Steve anyways, just a hunch...

realdealryan
12-16-2007, 04:57 PM
Jauron will never get this team over the top. He is to conservative and doesn't play to win. He plays tight hoping for breaks to win games. That philosphy will not beat good teams, especially on the road. He can take them to a mediocre middle of the road but they will never win bigtime with this guy.

Seriously?

Who plays "tight"? "Hey guys, step it down a bit, I don't want to try to get a lead..."

We have a team full of rookies and no-names, get rid of starters on offense and defense, start the season with the same crappy quarterback, lose 1/4 of the team to injury, one guy just started walking again, and JAURON is MEDIOCRE?!?!?!?

We're .500!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nighthawk
12-16-2007, 04:58 PM
Seriously?

Who plays "tight"? "Hey guys, step it down a bit, I don't want to try to get a lead..."

We have a team full of rookies and no-names, get rid of starters on offense and defense, start the season with the same crappy quarterback, lose 1/4 of the team to injury, one guy just started walking again, and JAURON is MEDIOCRE?!?!?!?

Not much to say to this post, but...Umm, yes, Jauron is mediocre...at best. Him being mediocre would actually be rating him to high IMO.

djjimkelly
12-16-2007, 05:01 PM

we all know where to plateau is with jauron

at least with someone new we could start a new delusion

Night Train
12-16-2007, 05:01 PM
Seriously?

Yeah, but I need to mindlessly blame Jauron or Fairchild for the loss. The blizzard & poor execution on the field was all their fault. [/joystick community]

djjimkelly
12-16-2007, 05:03 PM
This post is just strange.

Marv has come in and this team has done nothing but improve.

This group drafted a frenchise RB, a LB who had 21 tackles in his first 2 games in the NFL (franchise LB), and a starting QB in one draft and they suck?

They got an O-line together which is playing better than anything we've had since the mid 90's and they suck?

They are playing with replacement players all over on defense and they suck?

I can see the frustration with the offensive play calling, but Marv? You can see his positive stamp all over this team and it is working.

The criticism of Marv is baseless. Jauron? I would have to also say he's a good thing. Fairchild? Now you have beef.

re read i didnt say fire marv but that wouldnt be a bad idea either.

but im cool with marv for now

TacklingDummy
12-16-2007, 05:07 PM
Bring Back JP.

realdealryan
12-16-2007, 05:15 PM
Not much to say to this post, but...Umm, yes, Jauron is mediocre...at best. Him being mediocre would actually be rating him to high IMO.

I just don't see how you can blame Jauron for 7-7.

With all the things that have gone against us, he should be congratulated for 7-7.

Period.

Also, yes, I think that Fairchild's square peg/round hole offensive approach is stupid. We are not the running/strong TE team that he is trying to run. And when are we going to look at the o-line coach. Pass protection>run blocking, always. Can't we have some more balance?

eyedog
12-16-2007, 05:17 PM
They will never win big with Jauron. The guy is a career loser in his head coaching record, never has won in the play-offs, and doesn't have enough sense on game day to stop his loser o-coordinator from continuing to lose games.
Mediocre at best and he gets that grade for his coaching Mon-Sat. He is a terrible gameday coach and that will not change at this point in his career.
If you like .500 for another 2-3 years than Dick is your guy.
They will then have to can him and they can start over again.