PDA

View Full Version : COACH OF THE YEAR!

chernobylwraiths
12-16-2007, 02:45 PM
The worst part about all of this is that we get to keep this moron for one more year. Yeah, almost a minute and a half left in the first half and let's run out the clock!

Novacane
12-16-2007, 02:49 PM
Jauron has done a great job keeping the team together after everything they wen't through early but he is a TERRIBLE game day coach. TERRIBLE.

chernobylwraiths
12-16-2007, 03:01 PM
Hahahahahahahahahaha! Screen pass on fourth and five with only fifteen seconds left! Brilliant!

djjimkelly
12-16-2007, 03:03 PM
HES TERRIBLE LOOK AT WHO WE HAVE BEATEN

2 WINS VS DOLPHINS
2 WINS VS JETS
1 WIN VS REDKINS
1 WIN VS BUNGLES
1 WIN VS RAVENS WHO ARE GOING TO OT WITH DOLPHINS AS WE SPEAK

WE ARE ****

WE ARE SWIMMING IN HALF TRUTHS AND IT MAKES ME WANT TO SPIT

jamze132
12-16-2007, 04:48 PM
Hahahahahahahahahaha! Screen pass on fourth and five with only fifteen seconds left! Brilliant!
That wasn't a "Dick directed" call. There was nothing downfield and Trent though Fred could pick up the yards so they could spike the ball. I bet if fred was able to cut back, he would have gotten out of bounds.

Blame Fairchild for his attrocious play calling all day.

Nighthawk
12-16-2007, 04:49 PM
He's horrible, but nobody gets it.

chernobylwraiths
12-16-2007, 04:51 PM
That wasn't a "Dick directed" call. There was nothing downfield and Trent though Fred could pick up the yards so they could spike the ball. I bet if fred was able to cut back, he would have gotten out of bounds.

The play calling all falls at the feet of the head coach. If they are stupid play calls, he can change them. Even if Jackson gets the first down, there is virtually no way to get the touchdown. 15 seconds left at the start of the play, there is no way they would be able to spike it in that little time. Plus, a screen works when the safetys and other Dbs are pulled downfield to watch out for a deep pass. At the ten, all the defensive players are on a very small short field.

YardRat
12-16-2007, 04:52 PM
I'm glad Jauron's coming back, and I hope Fewell returns also.

Hopefully we get a decent upgrade at OC.

njsue
12-16-2007, 04:52 PM

Thank you!!!

Historian
12-16-2007, 06:12 PM
I think the franchise is on it's way.

Hopefully, we'll make it to the playoffs before the old man buys the farm...

LtFinFan66
12-16-2007, 06:15 PM
I think Romeo wrapped up COTY today

The Jokeman
12-16-2007, 06:21 PM
I think the reason for that call is Jackson is one of the few players that showed he could do something once the ball was in his hands of late.

Turf
12-16-2007, 06:27 PM
Jauron has done a great job keeping the team together after everything they wen't through early but he is a TERRIBLE game day coach. TERRIBLE.

That's exactly how I feel. Terrible field general during the game. When the game started I was thinking ther'e so much snow he can't see anything, but then I thought so what's new, it shouldn't effect anythings since he has no clue whats going on there anyways.

Owen DeBoard
12-16-2007, 06:54 PM
The worst part about all of this is that we get to keep this moron for one more year. Yeah, almost a minute and a half left in the first half and let's run out the clock!
Yeah and the worst thing was we still had all 3 timeouts left!

raphael120
12-16-2007, 06:58 PM
We continue to show we can beat the really bad teams and can't hold the better teams jocks.

It's last year all over again. I want a refund, I've seen this show before.

chernobylwraiths
12-16-2007, 08:49 PM
I could see them give this guy a contract extension too.

:ill:

jamze132
12-17-2007, 02:44 AM
The play calling all falls at the feet of the head coach. If they are stupid play calls, he can change them. Even if Jackson gets the first down, there is virtually no way to get the touchdown. 15 seconds left at the start of the play, there is no way they would be able to spike it in that little time. Plus, a screen works when the safetys and other Dbs are pulled downfield to watch out for a deep pass. At the ten, all the defensive players are on a very small short field.
Look at the tape, if Butler didn't miss his block, Jackson probably would have scampered into the endzone, at the very least picked up the first down and got out of bounds.

jamze132
12-17-2007, 02:45 AM
I think the reason for that call is Jackson is one of the few players that showed he could do something once the ball was in his hands of late.
So can Parrish but our ass of an OC doesn't agree with the masses. Co State will soon feel our pain...