PDA

View Full Version : Oh and Steve Tasker is a complete moron!

chernobylwraiths
12-16-2007, 03:09 PM
How many times did he get stuff wrong all game. He should know the rules for crying out loud!

hydro
12-16-2007, 03:41 PM
He is always like that. Its sad really...

LtFinFan66
12-16-2007, 04:15 PM
He was a great special teamer but obviously not a great announcer

TacklingDummy
12-16-2007, 04:17 PM
How many times did he get stuff wrong all game. He should know the rules for crying out loud!

I love how at the beginning of the game he twice said something about how the weather was going to make this game high scoring.

chernobylwraiths
12-16-2007, 04:38 PM
He kept saying that after the safety punt that Cleveland should have gotten the ball on the 40 and said it was 30 yards past the kickoff. I mean for a guy who lived special teams, you would have thought that he would know a safety is kicked off from the 20.

Also, on the play to Reed late when Reed got pushed out. I have known for years that to get forward progress a player who is pushed out a couple yards back will get the forward progress but the clock will continue to run.

jamze132
12-16-2007, 04:43 PM
Tasker was in a bind today, give the guy a break. He had to show no bias today. Although, he did say "we" on more than one occasion. I chuckled. Give the guy a break.

hydro
12-16-2007, 04:46 PM
Tasker was in a bind today, give the guy a break. He had to show no bias today. Although, he did say "we" on more than one occasion. I chuckled. Give the guy a break.

Uhhhh, no! I don't care if he was a bill or not, he just isn't announcer material.

This wasn't his first Bills broadcast so he should be used to not having a bias.

chernobylwraiths
12-16-2007, 04:48 PM

WHY?! I could care less if he shows bias. I have to endure Brent Jones, Randy Cross, all the crappy announcers talk about their glory days. I demand accuracy from the announcing team. Is it too difficult to know the rules? He has been doing this for years and still can't really hack it. He should just hold his mug for the local West Herr Commercials and cash his check.

jamze132
12-16-2007, 04:58 PM
Uhhhh, no! I don't care if he was a bill or not, he just isn't announcer material.

This wasn't his first Bills broadcast so he should be used to not having a bias.
Who cares? Tasker was the last person on my mind today. Maybe he sucks as an announcer. I have heard worse. He's the kind of guy we fans need during a Bills/Patriots game so the Pats love fest doesn't occur.

Besides, the guy was a Buffalo great, show some support.

chernobylwraiths
12-16-2007, 05:41 PM
Besides, the guy was a Buffalo great, show some support.

So was OJ.

:D

Historian
12-16-2007, 06:08 PM
I agree Cher, Tasker sucks.

And to add insult to injury, he was whining in the paper yesterday about how the Bills think he over-compensates when he calls a Bills game.

jamze132
12-17-2007, 02:42 AM
So was OJ.

:D
Touche'

(OJ didn't do it)

j/k

LtFinFan66
12-17-2007, 05:13 AM
Madden isn't much better at times. Like tonight when the Skins ran the draw play with Betts to score the TD on 3rd down and Madden said like 6 times that you have to stop that running play because out of the shotgun you are either passing or running a draw. Problem was, they weren't in the shotgun. And he kept saying it over and over when they were showing the replay with the QB under center. I wanted to reach through my TV and choke that fat bastard

RockStar36
12-17-2007, 08:42 AM
I love how at the beginning of the game he twice said something about how the weather was going to make this game high scoring.

I actually thought I counted 4 different times that he said it would be a "shootout".

jdbillsfan
12-17-2007, 08:57 AM
He's a loser.

TacklingDummy
12-17-2007, 10:21 AM
I actually thought I counted 4 different times that he said it would be a "shootout".

8-0 is huge in that weather.

Compared to the Pitt vs. Miami game a few weeks ago.

scott51
12-17-2007, 02:16 PM
What people have completely run JP, Trent, DJ and everyone into the ground so much that we need to find someone else to ***** about? Give me a f'n break, this place is becoming a joke!

Billzz
12-17-2007, 02:31 PM
Let's ***** about EX players who are not tied to the orginization anymore, YEA!