PDA

View Full Version : The Difference in Today's Game

YardRat
12-16-2007, 03:28 PM
1. Special Teams - Cleveland's unit made plays, ours didn't. Dawson is the MVP of the game hands down.

2. Catching the ball - Again...They did, we didn't. Just enough 'big' catches to help put points on the board.

3. Cleveland's O-line was dominant.

historypete
12-16-2007, 03:47 PM
Steve Fairchild was the difference.

The guy for 58 minutes did not give his offense a chance to make any plays. He refused to attack a defense that was stacking 8 and 9 in the box. His Run, Run, Pass playcalling was horrific. His continued use of Gaines and Royal was a joke, those guys are useless. He was the difference.

Brown to the Bone
12-16-2007, 04:01 PM
1. Special Teams - Cleveland's unit made plays, ours didn't. Dawson is the MVP of the game hands down.

2. Catching the ball - Again...They did, we didn't. Just enough 'big' catches to help put points on the board.

You said it all YR.

Kudos to the Bills for a great try. You all have nothing to hang your heads over. This team with all the injuries, and QB termoil did great this year, you guys have a great coach in DJ, no question there, you're going to go places with him as your HC.

It's been fun debating with you all and I hope you all don't hate me, or my beloved Browns. Will meet sometime down the road I am certain and perhaps the next time it will be your turn.

In the mean time I wish you all much luck in your remaining games.

And Oh yeah have a very very Merry Christmas and a Healthy and happy New Year. You guys are all great fans of your Bills, keep your heads up !!!

:cheers: :earpoke:

Historian
12-16-2007, 04:08 PM

I agree with #2 Rat. Their receivers caught just about everything thrown their way, while Butterfingers Reed couldn't catch the flu.

I would also add that the supposed Crummy last ranked Browns Defense was certainly up to the task today.

colin
12-16-2007, 04:15 PM
pretty bad game for the o and st.

they got lucky on that second FG, the wind just died down enough for them but they made a great kick.

the play calling was crap, the qb was skittish, but the biggest thing is we have zero size at WR. our TEs are not good enough (very few in the nfl are) and we need someone to go up and get the ball on the quick slant or the out.

jamze132
12-16-2007, 04:35 PM
I agree with #2 Rat. Their receivers caught just about everything thrown their way, while Butterfingers Reed couldn't catch the flu.

I would also add that the supposed Crummy last ranked Browns Defense was certainly up to the task today.
Its pretty easy to look good when the other team refuse to attept to pass and is predictable the entire game. Run, run, pass...

**** Fairchild