PDA

View Full Version : What a year

Billzz
12-16-2007, 03:47 PM
Regardless of the overall sentiment of this board and fans in general I cannot help but think what a long way we have come in a short time. I will try not to be very redundant in talking about all the injuries, challenges and overall bad bounces that have come our way, but all things considered I feel very good about the last 2 games and next year.

Numerous draft picks, a franchise QB/RB and the combination of Jauron/Levy putting all the pieces together have really started to shine. This time next year we will be in the Browns position with a BETTER OC and a healthy roster with plenty of voids filled. I will not also get into those voids but obviously a big fast WR/TE is definetly something we need that is lacking, playmaker.

I am on the band wagon that next year is the beginning of perinnal playoff runs and competiting with the patriots. No we are not even close to their caliber but we may be able to steal one at home from them. As far as the rest of the NFL is concerned we can compete with them especially with the rest of the division in shambles.

Bash, pick it apart, call me a homer, glass is half full we are turning the corner. Today was obvisouly a HUGE let down but that last drive from Edwards was very exciting and made me happy to see a leader bring the team down the field in crunch time, he has IT and I cannot wait to see him finish the last 2 games.

Anyway that is my feelings as I reflect back and think about never in a million years of us having a game of this magnititude at this point in the season. Really sucks we didn't pull out a win but with the play calling, weather and refs it was alot to ask, Browns are a better team.