X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • G Wolly
    • Mar 2004

The familiar phrase comes to fruition

Just admit it, even though there's still 2 more games left to play, that this season was better than it seemed after week 3, Kevin Everett, and losing as many players as we did..

This was a great season. Unfortunately our own owner didn't even think we'd win 7 games this season, but we pulled through to get to where we were at 1 o clock today.

Just imagine the team we'll have next year with Poz back on D, and nearly everyone else returning to their positions.

Maybe I'm just spamming but these are my thoughts, unfortunately, once again we must pack it in before January, but I'm proud of my team and I'm looking forward to the last 2 games.

• Historian
    2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
    • Dec 2002

Re: The familiar phrase comes to fruition

Good thoughts.

Positives from this year: The team never quit, WE have our franchise QB, the D is coming together.

Negatives: Same story, different year. I tire of the Bills drafting midget WRs and DBs.

Give me a nice tall WR with hands, and get rid of some of these dwarfs.

Comment

• YardRat
      Well, lookie here...
      • Dec 2004

I agree...From the beginning I realistically expected a 7-9 season or worse. After the injuries started to mount, the 0-3 start, and unexpected poor play from some positions a shot at .500 seemed impossible.

We've got a good core of young players that play hard and with a lot of heart, and that bodes well for next year.
      YardRat Wall of Fame
      #56 DARRYL TALLEY
      #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• shelby
        The Vanilla *****
        • Jul 2002

it's been a great year!

Comment

Working...
        X