PDA

View Full Version : Forget about Jauron/Fairchild/Jp vs TE...

PromoTheRobot
12-16-2007, 05:55 PM
I have a question for those two guys: Do they feel like they're stealing money when the cash their paychecks? For a while I thought that teams were double-teaming Schoebel but the truth is the guy can't beat anyone. Same with Kelsay. Blocking sleds would bring more pass rush.

PTR

The Jokeman
12-16-2007, 05:57 PM
I have a question for those two guys: Do they feel like they're stealing money when the cash their paychecks? For a while I thought that teams were double-teaming Schoebel but the truth is the guy can't beat anyone. Same with Kelsay. Blocking sleds would bring more pass rush.

PTR
Didn't you watch the game today when they were kissing the @ss of the O-line that is the Cleveland Browns and Schobel came in to sack Anderson. I think Lee Evans also needs to be noticed for disappearing this year. As right now he's being out played by Josh Reed, whose at best a 3rd WR in the NFL.

justasportsfan
12-16-2007, 06:02 PM

PTR
They are why the high octane O scored only 6 pts. I think the D should be the last to get any heat.

Philagape
12-16-2007, 06:11 PM
Schobel should get on his knees more often

TacklingDummy
12-16-2007, 06:30 PM
Didn't you watch the game today when they were kissing the @ss of the O-line that is the Cleveland Browns and Schobel came in to sack Anderson

It looked more like Anderson tripped over Schobel laying on the ground.

Owen DeBoard
12-16-2007, 06:51 PM

PTR
Ive said it before and Ill say it again Schobel is our most consistent defensive player. You cant use the garabage time sack excuse this week. You put Schobel on any other D line in the league and he would be a probowler. Chris Kelsay is just downright terrible. Schobel deserved the contract from years before but Kelsay hasnt done nothin to warrant his.

raphael120
12-16-2007, 06:56 PM
This regime continues to impress me with throwing excessive money at menial players.

First Kelsay, now Parrish. I don't know what the hell Parrish has shown to prove he deserves better money than what we threw at Peerless. If this FO has it's head out of its ass (which it probably doesn't), if we draft a WR high like we should, Parrish will be relegated to a 4th string WR/PR. You shell out that kind of money for THAT!?!

I hate this front office.

Mudflap1
12-16-2007, 07:22 PM
The D gave up 6 points. That's more than we could ask for. The problem is the offense was shut out by the league's worst defense.