Forget about Jauron/Fairchild/Jp vs TE...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PromoTheRobot
    • Sep 2003

Forget about Jauron/Fairchild/Jp vs TE...

I have a question for those two guys: Do they feel like they're stealing money when the cash their paychecks? For a while I thought that teams were double-teaming Schoebel but the truth is the guy can't beat anyone. Same with Kelsay. Blocking sleds would bring more pass rush.

PTR
    10 Commandments of the D
    1. Never stop Rocking.
    2. Legalize all drugs.
    3. Quit your day job.
    4. All Religion should be taxed.
    5. Cut down on carbohydrates.
    6. F**k her gently.
    7. Never believe what people tell you after a show.
    8. Always take a spoon full of Metamucil after a heavy day of eating.
    9. Get at least 9 hours of sleep a day.
    10. Eatin' ain't cheatin'.
  • The Jokeman
    • Dec 2003

Re: Forget about Jauron/Fairchild/Jp vs TE...

Originally posted by PromoTheRobot
    I have a question for those two guys: Do they feel like they're stealing money when the cash their paychecks? For a while I thought that teams were double-teaming Schoebel but the truth is the guy can't beat anyone. Same with Kelsay. Blocking sleds would bring more pass rush.

PTR
    Didn't you watch the game today when they were kissing the @ss of the O-line that is the Cleveland Browns and Schobel came in to sack Anderson. I think Lee Evans also needs to be noticed for disappearing this year. As right now he's being out played by Josh Reed, whose at best a 3rd WR in the NFL.

Comment

• justasportsfan
      • Jul 2002

PTR
      They are why the high octane O scored only 6 pts. I think the D should be the last to get any heat.
      sacrifice1
      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Philagape
        WIN NOW
        • Jul 2002

Schobel should get on his knees more often
        "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
        2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• TacklingDummy
          Unreachable Douche
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The Jokeman
          Didn't you watch the game today when they were kissing the @ss of the O-line that is the Cleveland Browns and Schobel came in to sack Anderson
          It looked more like Anderson tripped over Schobel laying on the ground.

Comment

• Owen DeBoard
            • Sep 2007

PTR
            Ive said it before and Ill say it again Schobel is our most consistent defensive player. You cant use the garabage time sack excuse this week. You put Schobel on any other D line in the league and he would be a probowler. Chris Kelsay is just downright terrible. Schobel deserved the contract from years before but Kelsay hasnt done nothin to warrant his.
            To be the man you got to beat the man!

Comment

• raphael120
              Jason Peters rigorous at home training regiment
              • Oct 2005

This regime continues to impress me with throwing excessive money at menial players.

First Kelsay, now Parrish. I don't know what the hell Parrish has shown to prove he deserves better money than what we threw at Peerless. If this FO has it's head out of its ass (which it probably doesn't), if we draft a WR high like we should, Parrish will be relegated to a 4th string WR/PR. You shell out that kind of money for THAT!?!

I hate this front office.

Comment

• Mudflap1
                Next Question!
                • Nov 2004

The D gave up 6 points. That's more than we could ask for. The problem is the offense was shut out by the league's worst defense.

Comment

Working...
                X