PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else....

Devin
12-16-2007, 06:26 PM
Pray to god the 49'ers win just enough to prevent that Pats pick from becoming McFadden?

I mean yes I know that if they draft there and dont trade it they will likely bring in a solid player either way. But McFadden would be a back breaker for our division.

I figure if San Fran can pull out 1-2 more that may do it.

The Bills will be playing for 2nd place for the next decade if they get that guy on top of having brady, Moss....etc.

TacklingDummy
12-16-2007, 06:28 PM
What's wrong with Maroney?

BillyT92679
12-16-2007, 06:29 PM
Well, getting McFadden or not, the team will live and die with Brady anyway...
they are going to go 16-0 even with an off year from Maroney, who isn't chopped liver at all

I really don't care... I'm hoping that we continue to build for the future and get really good when the Pats start to drop off...
I see the Fish being bad and the Jets mediocre for quite a while, so our window should be coming in the next couple of years... I think you'll see the Pats get old quick with Moss and the LB core... plus I feel Brady will only play a few more seasons and then hang it up.

Devin
Hes not mcfadden.

Devin
Hes not mcfadden.

Devin
12-16-2007, 06:32 PM
Well there is nothing per say wrong with Maroney apart the whole injured all the time thing.

And yes Brady will be the factor all the way.

But imagine that offense with a Peterson type back in it.

The Jokeman
12-16-2007, 06:39 PM
Pray to god the 49'ers win just enough to prevent that Pats pick from becoming McFadden?

I mean yes I know that if they draft there and dont trade it they will likely bring in a solid player either way. But McFadden would be a back breaker for our division.

I figure if San Fran can pull out 1-2 more that may do it.

The Bills will be playing for 2nd place for the next decade if they get that guy on top of having brady, Moss....etc.
I think the Bills would be playing for 2nd place even if the Patriots didn't draft McFadden because Bon Kraft is a better owner then Ralph Wilson is.

Akhippo
12-16-2007, 06:42 PM
Ill admit that Im hoping they fall out of the top 5. Still real good players there, but it would be nice for them to not get elite players and still have to pay top dollar.