PDA

View Full Version : What Super Bowl matchup do you want LEAST?

Oaf
12-16-2007, 06:42 PM
Patriots-Cowboys may be a good matchup, but I may be prone to puking if either wins. Just thinking about either Jerry Jones or Tom Brady celebrating with the Lombardi makes me cringe.
- Don't want to see Pittsburg in it because those mostly classless bastards already won one.
- Don't want to see Vince Young get there just because I hate the Titans and we can NEVER EVER seem to beat them, even in the preseason.
- Seattle's a bore
- I would like to see the Giants make it somehow and then just absolute TANK it with Eli and his unstoppable Eco-Drive watch throw 5 picks.
- If it means pitt and NE stays home, Indy is fine with me.
- Vikings and Packers in the NFC championship would be GREAT!
- Can't stand hearing about Cinderella Story this and Out-of-Nowhere that and I hope the Browns miss the playoffs or get wiped in the 1st round.

Personally, I'm tired of the Big 3 in the AFC, Steelers, Colts, and Pats always dominating in the playoffs. I'd like to see the impressive Jaguars shock and upset and make it to the big game with Garrard, Drew, and Taylor against The Farve, AD AP, or possibly Giants or Bucs.

Thoughts?

Devin
12-16-2007, 06:45 PM
Id love for the pats to not make it all together. In fact im all for any superbowl that doesnt feature them.

However assuming they do id love to see the Packers get there and to see Favre knock the Pats out and go out a winner. Maybe have Favre deliver a line as hes accepting MVP honors "Your good kid, but im the greatest". Ahhhh wishful thinking.

Philagape
12-16-2007, 06:51 PM
My preseason SB pick from the AFC was San Diego, and they could still be a dark horse. They're getting it together.

Akhippo
12-16-2007, 06:57 PM
Indy/Packers
If either one wins it that brings them close to THE GOD Brady.

Id prefer Indy winning it.

If we happen to have a Dallas/Pats the only good thing is that one will have to lose.

Michael82
12-16-2007, 08:18 PM
I don't want to see any Super Bowl involving the ****ing piece of **** Patriots. :ill: And I definitely don't want to see the Patriots vs Cowboys. :puke:

Mr. Cynical
12-16-2007, 08:21 PM
Dallas/NE would be like choosing between eating a pile of dog s**t vs a pile of horse s**t. Either way you're eating s**t. But if that's the matchup, there's no way I root for NE. They HAVE to lose one way or the other.

Pack/NE would be my favorite as long as the Pack wins. If they lose to Belicheat, it would feel almost as bad as if the Bills lost it. I just really want to see Favre win another one.

Pack/Indy would be my second fave, simply because I wouldn't hate Manning for winning, because I like him.

Mr. Cynical
12-16-2007, 08:22 PM
Dallas/NE would be like choosing between eating a pile of dog s**t vs a pile of horse s**t. Either way you're eating s**t. But if that's the matchup, there's no way I root for NE. They HAVE to lose one way or the other.

Pack/NE would be my favorite as long as the Pack wins. If they lose to Belicheat, it would feel almost as bad as if the Bills lost it. I just really want to see Favre win another one and if he did it over Brady poo, it would be the best win hands down.

Pack/Indy would be my second fave, simply because I wouldn't hate Manning for winning, because I like him.

Novacane
12-16-2007, 08:26 PM
Agree about SD. They can beat anyone including the Pats when they play thier game.

I'd like to see a Cots vs Packers but I'd have a hard time deciding who to root for. It would be a nice story to see Favre go out on top.

Anything but Dallas vs Pats.

G. Host
12-16-2007, 08:32 PM
Anything but Pats vs Boys. If it is that I am not watching it OR any of the commercials which is what the league cares about - if advertising money drops maybe they will consider telling zebras you can not favor teams by favoring certain stars.