PDA

View Full Version : Browns fans are the worst Ive ever seen

83evans
12-16-2007, 06:44 PM
Did anyone see on the Parrish play on the 2nd to last play of the game, a browns fan threw a snowball at him. Talk about classless. **** cleveland.

raphael120
12-16-2007, 06:48 PM
Yeah I saw that too. I wonder if that fan got kicked out or anything, I doubt it.

But beer + moron = stupid ****

83evans
12-16-2007, 06:56 PM
Yeah I saw that too. I wonder if that fan got kicked out or anything, I doubt it.

But beer + moron = stupid ****

Also on a chris brown blog he said that fans were throwing snowballs at our fans. I hate them now.

realdealryan
12-16-2007, 07:11 PM
Oakland fans threw beer at Anthony Gonzalez when he scored the go-ahead touchdown for the Colts, too.

These aren't even division rivalries. WTF is up with throwing things at the players?

Ebenezer
12-16-2007, 07:25 PM
the four guys in front of us at the game weren't that bad...we were joking around the whole game.

LtFinFan66
12-16-2007, 11:20 PM
Your fans threw a snowball at a ref last week. I was there and saw it. He even pointed it out to security. Guess that is ok though and not classless:rolleyes::idunno:

83evans
12-16-2007, 11:26 PM
Your fans threw a snowball at a ref last week. I was there and saw it. He even pointed it out to security. Guess that is ok though and not classless:rolleyes::idunno:

All refs deserve to get hit by a snow ball!

im4bflo
12-16-2007, 11:27 PM
I've seen 100's of snowballs thrown at our stadium, it happens anywhere there's snow, and the punks that are stupid enough to get caught, should get tossed.

LtFinFan66
12-16-2007, 11:29 PM
All refs deserve to get hit by a snow ball!Typical BS answer I was expecting:up:

83evans
12-17-2007, 01:05 AM
Typical BS answer I was expecting:up:

I know

LtFinFan66
12-17-2007, 01:21 AM
fair enough

BADTHINGSMAN
12-17-2007, 01:24 AM
:meh: Its the Dawg Pound, I was expecting worst..

Preacher
12-17-2007, 03:29 AM
Lefty..

That is the MOST HILARIOUS VIDEO!

I am sending it to my wife... friends... probably even my associate pastor!

Well... Now that I have seen the WHOLE thing... probably just my wife!

BillsPride12
12-17-2007, 08:04 AM
I was at the game and all in all their fans wern't bad. Every snow team has fans that throw snow balls including ours. I have seen worse behavior at the Ralph than what I saw at Browns stadium yesterday just relax before you start with the worst fans blah blah blah garbage.

HAMMER
12-17-2007, 08:07 AM
I was at the game and all in all their fans wern't bad. Every snow team has fans that throw snow balls including ours. I have seen worse behavior at the Ralph than what I saw at Browns stadium yesterday just relax before you start with the worst fans blah blah blah garbage.

Exactly, big deal, it's a snowball.

HAMMER
12-17-2007, 08:10 AM

Weasly post. "But she threw a snowball first Daddy."

LtFinFan66
12-17-2007, 09:00 AM
So pointing put that your fans threw a snowball if not ok when he is calling the Browns fans the worst for throwing snowballs....whatever

THATHURMANATOR
12-17-2007, 09:40 AM
Snow balls get thrown at the Ralph guys. Lets not act like we are angels.

Ebenezer
12-17-2007, 12:46 PM
Clump was almost hit by a snowball...the security guard came from out of nowhere and *****ed the guy out who through and threatened them all...the next one and they were all gone...not another one was thrown the whole game near us.

DraftBoy
12-17-2007, 12:50 PM
Was it hard snow or was it a light fluffy snow?

Ebenezer
12-17-2007, 12:53 PM
Was it hard snow or was it a light fluffy snow?
wet and sloppy...

mchurchfie
12-17-2007, 12:56 PM
They are remembered for their bottlechucking legacy, they're not that innocent. I've never seem Bills fans do that before.
http://blog.cleveland.com/dawgblog/medium_bottlegate2.jpg
http://www.sptimes.com/News/121901/photos/tb-bottles.jpg

Patrick76777
12-17-2007, 01:04 PM
I found that any fans over the age of about 30 were really cool and liked to talk about the game and have a little friendly banter.

those under 30 tried to push buttons and start trouble.

we just played it cool. got hit with a few snowballs, but whatever, it wasn't too bad.

And Security did a good job of breaking up any potential trouble.

dannyek71
12-17-2007, 01:20 PM
Pats fans are FAR worse.

LtFinFan66
12-17-2007, 04:12 PM
Clump was almost hit by a snowball...the security guard came from out of nowhere and *****ed the guy out who through and threatened them all...the next one and they were all gone...not another one was thrown the whole game near us.they must have been really drunk to throw a snowball and not hit one of you. That's like missing the side of a barn from the inside

SABuffalo786
12-17-2007, 05:08 PM
Browns fans were pretty cool. Some light heckling but nothing terrible. With such a big game and the supposed horrible reputation I was expecting to be going into Oakland East. War in the stands and all that. But on the whole it was pretty tame. We're MUCH worse to away fans at the Ralph.

We were at the top so no one hit us with snowballs. A white trash father and his fat sons in the row in front of us were trying to hit Bills fans (but kept hitting Browns fans). When they looked at us we stared them down so they stopped and tried to make nice.

I didn't see any fights and the only arguments were between Browns fans. I was opposite the Dog Pound so we might've gotten off easy but all day from the tailgate to the drive home we didn't receive more than a few boos and half-hearted ******* chants. Kids stuff, really.

dannyek71
12-17-2007, 05:12 PM
they must have been really drunk to throw a snowball and not hit one of you. That's like missing the side of a barn from the inside

Like falling down and missing the ground

justasportsfan
12-17-2007, 05:14 PM
Did anyone see on the Parrish play on the 2nd to last play of the game, a browns fan threw a snowball at him. Talk about classless. **** cleveland.
and he still dropped it. we just couldn't catch a break yesterday.

LtFinFan66
12-17-2007, 05:15 PM
Like falling down and missing the ground
Yeah....or falling out of a boat in the middle of a lake and missing the water

justasportsfan
12-17-2007, 05:17 PM
BTW, Fiedler got snowballed in a Pats game too. It was yellow.

BillsPride12
12-17-2007, 09:36 PM
I'm curious how things were for the guys that sat in the Dawg Pound?

Billzz
12-17-2007, 09:39 PM
they must have been really drunk to throw a snowball and not hit one of you. That's like missing the side of a barn from the inside

Thanks for making me spit my drink on my desk :lmao:

Billzz
12-17-2007, 09:40 PM
BTW, Fiedler got snowballed in a Pats game too. It was yellow.

haha

LtFinFan66
12-17-2007, 11:13 PM
Thanks for making me spit my drink on my desk :lmao:You are quite welcome

Michael82
12-18-2007, 07:54 AM
I'm curious how things were for the guys that sat in the Dawg Pound?
:boring:

Seriously, the Dawg Pound is so overrated. I'm starting to think that our stadium is now one of the worst for away fans. The Browns fans were very friendly for the most part. Except for a couple *******s. :up:

DraftBoy
12-18-2007, 07:58 AM

Seriously, the Dawg Pound is so overrated. I'm starting to think that our stadium is now one of the worst for away fans. The Browns fans were very friendly for the most part. Except for a couple *******s. :up:

Now there is something be proud of! :rolleyes:

Michael82
12-18-2007, 08:14 AM
Now there is something be proud of! :rolleyes:
Believe me, it's not. I'm starting to feel embarassed with the way our fans treat opponents. Especially after going to 4 different stadiums and not being bothered any time, except for some ribbing, which I expect.

JD
12-18-2007, 01:57 PM
Who cares!!

You come to an away game, expect to be treated like ****. I expect nobody to roll out a red carpet for me at an away game. Everyone knows we are known for drinking and losing championships so its quite obvious if you put two and two together that you will not be given a warm welcome in Buffalo if you are against our home teams.

BillsPride12
12-18-2007, 08:54 PM

Yeah I heard alot of talk about Cleveland is "hardcore" and how I should be careful going to the game wearing my Bills gear, but they wern't bad at all. I have seen far worse at the Ralph, I would assume the Rockpile is alot more intimidating than the Dawg Pound. I also agree that some of the behavior at the Ralph is way outta line, I understand the taunting and getting rowdy but throwing beer and walking up to people trying to start fights is just rediculous

Michael82
12-19-2007, 12:02 AM
Yeah I heard alot of talk about Cleveland is "hardcore" and how I should be careful going to the game wearing my Bills gear, but they wern't bad at all. I have seen far worse at the Ralph, I would assume the Rockpile is alot more intimidating than the Dawg Pound. I also agree that some of the behavior at the Ralph is way outta line, I understand the taunting and getting rowdy but throwing beer and walking up to people trying to start fights is just rediculous
Exactly. Good post. :hi5:

Ebenezer
12-19-2007, 01:06 AM
and except for the lower bowl the stadium was half empty.

clumping platelets
12-19-2007, 02:48 AM
Browns fans are :limp:

trapezeus
12-19-2007, 08:42 AM

only because the endzone near the scoreboard is usually filled with the away fans visiting. everytime i look down there, i don't see anything but away jerseys.

Michael82
12-19-2007, 09:03 AM
and except for the lower bowl the stadium was half empty.
Agreed. I hate how everyone gave tons of credit to the Browns fans, when there was that many empty seats disguised as Cleveland Browns fans. I'm betting there was about 50,000 or less in the stadium. Pathetic! :down:

unpaid_bills
12-19-2007, 09:03 AM
Oakland has to be the worst for a visting team, followed by Philly. The announcers in the game said several times Buffalo and Cleveland are very simliar cities and the fans and "blue colllar". Maybe that has something to do with it.

Oakland stadium is a ****hole and the fans are very uneducated to say the least. I dont mind a little ribbing, trash talking about your team, but when they take it to the next level start insulting you personally or threatening your life, etc. that is a whole different kind of bad.

I can say if you where your team colors at an away game it is something you have to expect there will ALWAYS be some knuckleheads to deal with. I think for the most part if you are not too over the top and dont say stupid things you wont have any problems.