Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jpdex12
    • Jan 2005

Read this long thread if you *****ed at all today on this board about our team

I would say that it really amazes me but it really doesn't.

I'm talking about the people that visit this site and ***** about everything and find any excuse to cry about how our team sucks, blah, blah, blah. The pathetic thing is that it is mainly a few of the same posters.

Go ahead and slap my hand for offending those individuals and violating whatever rules on this site that protect the weak but this needs to be said.
    If you trash my team, and I say "my" team referring to the loyal fans with common sense that know what to expect then you can go ***** in your hat and find another team. Why do you even continue to be a Bill's fan if that is all you do and ***** about them? Because you love to have something to hate? Just go lay in the road or find another team. Simple as that.

The Bills played one hell of a season so far and we have two games to go to finish strong with a 9-7 season. Yeah I'm pissed about missing the playoffs again but that is life. We have 14 players on IR and a very young team that has shown what it takes to fight it out every game. We have a 3rd round rookie QB playing better than a lot of veteran QB's in this league, a very good rookie RB that plays 110% every play every game with a nice looking DIII back up RB playing in the NFL. We patched positions with guys that wouldn't make a 53 man roster on other teams and they are playing with heart and winning the games that we should be winning with this team thus far.

Sure there have been some coaching errors. You don't think that happens on every team? We have seen it happen every year. Sure the offensive play calling was suspect this year but how would you do with a QB like JP has proven to be and a rookie QB starting games for you? A rookie RB still learning to pass protect and find empty holes for the dump downs. Yes we still need pieces to the puzzle and yes we need a new OC but this is life. Every team has their problems, even the Patriots. Some day they will fall off of their pedistal, so they can start worrying now about when it is going to happen.

I am proud of how this team played this year. I am dying for the playoffs. I WILL have to wait another year to see if it happens just like the rest of the true fans of Buffalo.

I'll tell you though, for those of you that just hate life and ***** about every GD thing you can you need to think before you open your mouth. Read through the threads on this board this week and just look at how many BS whiners there are out there and ask yourself if you would like to play with them on your team. Suck it up and deal with it or go find another friggin team because you are bringing down this site. Sure everyone has their right to voice their opinion and good debate is what makes these boards entertaining but draw the line somewhere. If you can't see that this team has overachieved already this year then you are lost. We have improved each year with this new group at OBD and we will continue to improve next year and it will get better.

So do the rest of us true Bill's fans a favor and either STFU and fight with your team or GTFO!

edited for TOS
    Last edited by shelby; 12-17-2007, 03:33 AM.
    Where else would you rather be than right here right now?
  • Billzz
    • Sep 2003

Re: Read this long thread if you *****ed at all today on this board about our team

Well said

Comment

• im4bflo
      the EPITOMY of PATHETIC
      • Sep 2003

Re: Read this long thread if you *****ed at all today on this board about our team

I like your attitude!

Comment

• Billzz
        • Sep 2003

Regardless of the overall sentiment of this board and fans in general I cannot help but think what a long way we have come in a short time. I will try not to be very redundant in talking about all the injuries, challenges and overall bad bounces that have come our way, but all things considered I feel very good about the last 2 games and next year.

Numerous draft picks, a franchise QB/RB and the combination of Jauron/Levy putting all the pieces together have really started to shine. This time next year we will be in the Browns position with a BETTER OC and a healthy roster with plenty of voids filled. I will not also get into those voids but obviously a big fast WR/TE is definetly something we need that is lacking, playmaker.

I am on the band wagon that next year is the beginning of perinnal playoff runs and competiting with the patriots. No we are not even close to their caliber but we may be able to steal one at home from them. As far as the rest of the NFL is concerned we can compete with them especially with the rest of the division in shambles.

Bash, pick it apart, call me a homer, glass is half full we are turning the corner. Today was obvisouly a HUGE let down but that last drive from Edwards was very exciting and made me happy to see a leader bring the team down the field in crunch time, he has IT and I cannot wait to see him finish the last 2 games.

Anyway that is my feelings as I reflect back and think about never in a million years of us having a game of this magnititude at this point in the season. Really sucks we didn't pull out a win but with the play calling, weather and refs it was alot to ask, Browns are a better team.

Something I started at another thread that pretty much sums up my feelings. While not as strong as yours you get the idea.

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

Originally posted by jpdex12
          I would say that it really amazes me but it really doesn't.

I'm talking about the stupid a**holes that visit this site and ***** about everything and find any excuse to cry about how our team sucks, blah, blah, blah. The pathetic thing is that it is mainly a few of the same posters.

Go ahead and slap my hand for offending those individuals and violating whatever rules on this site that protect the weak but this needs to be said.
          If you trash my team, and I say "my" team referring to the loyal fans with common sense that know what to expect then you can go ***** in your hat and find another team. Why do you even continue to be a Bill's fan if that is all you do and ***** about them? Because you love to have something to hate? Just go lay in the road or find another team. Simple as that.

The Bills played one hell of a season so far and we have two games to go to finish strong with a 9-7 season. Yeah I'm pissed about missing the playoffs again but that is life. We have 14 players on IR and a very young team that has shown what it takes to fight it out every game. We have a 3rd round rookie QB playing better than a lot of veteran QB's in this league, a very good rookie RB that pl

ays 110% every play every game with a nice looking DIII back up RB playing in the NFL. We patched positions with guys that wouldn't make a 53 man roster on other teams and they are playing with heart and winning the games that we should be winning with this team thus far.

Sure there have been some coaching errors. You don't think that happens on every team? We have seen it happen every year. Sure the offensive play calling was suspect this year but how would you do with a QB like JP has proven to be and a rookie QB starting games for you? A rookie RB still learning to pass protect and find empty holes for the dump downs. Yes we still need pieces to the puzzle and yes we need a new OC but this is life. Every team has their problems, even the Patriots. Some day they will fall off of their pedistal, so they can start worrying now about when it is going to happen.

I am proud of how this team played this year. I am dying for the playoffs. I WILL have to wait another year to see if it happens just like the rest of the true fans of Buffalo.

I'll tell you though, for those of you that just hate life and ***** about every GD thing you can you need to think before you open your mouth and sound like a complete idiot. Read through the threads on this board this week and just look at how many BS whiners there are out there and ask yourself if you would like to play with them on your team. Whining pussies! Suck it up and deal with it or go find another friggin team because you are bringing down this site. Sure everyone has their right to voice their opinion and good debate is what makes these boards entertaining but draw the line somewhere. If you can't see that this team has overachieved already this year then you are lost. We have improved each year with this new group at OBD and we will continue to improve next year and it will get better.

So do the rest of us true Bill's fans a favor and either STFU and fight with your team or GTFO!
          wow, this is just pure ignorance.

The reason some of us ***** is because we expect MORE from our team. We expect MORE than beating up bottom feeders and missing the playoffs for 8 years in a row. We expect MORE than coaches who have 1 winning season in 6 tries.

Overachieved? What does that mean exactly? The goal is to win, make the playoffs, and win the Super Bowl. Yeah, it ain't gonna happen every year, but we weren't even close. We didn't beat one winning team.

People like you come up with excuses "But we're young!" "But we have a lot of injuries!"
          How many injuries did the Pats have in years they won the Super Bowl? One year they had a WR playing CB! How much experience did Brady have the first year the Pats won, or Big Ben?

Some of us expect results, not a bunch of lame excuses. If you consider 7-7 with no wins over winning teams and missing the playoffs "overachieving," you set the bar pathetically low.

I'll tell you what's bringing me down. People like you who call yourselves "fans" then say we overachieved after we get SHUT OUT in the biggest game in three years. Being a fan means you want the team to do well. The last thing it means is defending garbage coaches and garbage players who are keeping this team from doing well.

You call yourself a fan but then you're not pissed by the results of today? The results of this season? The results of the last decade? That doesn't even make any sense.

The reason I continue to be a fan is because I want this team to WIN, and I will continue to be angry and pissed and ***** about it when they don't. I won't roll over and find reasons why they "overachieved" when they actually choked on the field. I expect more from my team and I'm very disappointed that so called "fans" like yourself don't.
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• djjimkelly
            • Apr 2003

what happens when you LOVE your team so much you had enough with the direction or what your being sold by the management.

sorry my last name aint levy or jauron pay me half let me watch 70 hours of film and im sure their are many chumps on this staff or talent evaluators i could easily replace

and please curse me for this thought im sure many others on the board could do just as good a job as these so called geniuses.

i dont want this cover 2 scheme which takes absolutely no talent to coach

all of us could call dives up the middle then spread it 4 wr in desperate times.

there isnt a person on this board who couldn't call run run pass on 50% of our possessions.

so you may think im anti bills ill take my view point as being SUPER PRO BILLS becuz im looking for greatness not be an also ran every year

Comment

• jpdex12
              • Jan 2005

Originally posted by OpIv37
              wow, this is just pure ignorance.

The reason some of us ***** is because we expect MORE from our team. We expect MORE than beating up bottom feeders and missing the playoffs for 8 years in a row. We expect MORE than coaches who have 1 winning season in 6 tries.

Overachieved? What does that mean exactly? The goal is to win, make the playoffs, and win the Super Bowl. Yeah, it ain't gonna happen every year, but we weren't even close. We didn't beat one winning team.

People like you come up with excuses "But we're young!" "But we have a lot of injuries!"
              How many injuries did the Pats have in years they won the Super Bowl? One year they had a WR playing CB! How much experience did Brady have the first year the Pats won, or Big Ben?

Some of us expect results, not a bunch of lame excuses. If you consider 7-7 with no wins over winning teams and missing the playoffs "overachieving," you set the bar pathetically low.

I'll tell you what's bringing me down. People like you who call yourselves "fans" then say we overachieved after we get SHUT OUT in the biggest game in three years. Being a fan means you want the team to do well. The last thing it means is defending garbage coaches and garbage players who are keeping this team from doing well.

You call yourself a fan but then you're not pissed by the results of today? The results of this season? The results of the last decade? That doesn't even make any sense.

The reason I continue to be a fan is because I want this team to WIN, and I will continue to be angry and pissed and ***** about it when they don't. I won't roll over and find reasons why they "overachieved" when they actually choked on the field. I expect more from my team and I'm very disappointed that so called "fans" like yourself don't.
              I'll tell you what, if someone asked you at the beginning of the season what our record would be what would you have said? I bet you guessed 6-10 wasn't it? Well, we are past that point so does that mean we overachieved?

To most fans on this site we overachieved. You never change man. You'd complain about not winning $2,000,000 in a lottery when you only won $1,000,000. Why did Cleveland only score 8 points today against a lower ranked defense at home when they average 27.7 per game? You don't know your head from your ass so pipe down.

Your attitude sucks and you know most people that visit this site would agree. Do you know that most probably take what you say with a grain of salt? I'd hate to have to have to pair up with someone like yourself to accomplish anything whether it was work, sports, whatever. It would always be my fault if something didn't go right. Unfortunately it's attitudes in people like yourself that never contribute to any good. If you were on this Buffalo team you would be known as a locker room cancer!

Comment

• djjimkelly
                • Apr 2003

ill answer what u said to OP

i called 7 to 9 wins i wasnt impressed by who we had to play this season go check any prediction thread.

problem for me is way this all shook down we had much better chance at 10

god help if we had a good to excellent staff

Comment

• jpdex12
                  • Jan 2005

BTW, thanks for the negative rep Op. I didn't single you out by writing this thread but apparently you understand the type of person that you are because you willingly posted on it with some pretty strong critisism of your own. You are a disgrace as a fan of this team. Thank Mikey for posting your picture from the Fins game so I can cringe at the site of you wearing red, white and Buffalo blue.

edited: namecalling
                  Last edited by shelby; 12-17-2007, 03:31 AM.

Comment

• Billzz
                    • Sep 2003

Looks like the people know who they are without being named.

Simply amazing, really.

There comes a point where it just becomes the same drivel about different things. No one is refuting your rights to post your feelings. No one is saying that your opinions are wrong. All that is being construed is it gets old. If you are that unhappy with every little thing that seems to be going on with the team, F.O., QB situation as it appears, then you give the appearance you hate the team as a whole.

Sorry but not everyone feels the need to incessantly whine about everything to be a fan. It does not make you a better fan to question every action and play chosen. They are not an underachieving team at this point, they are overachieving. If you are not happy with all the choices and record up to this point guess what, NO FAN IS. No one settles for mediocrity or wants us to go .500 and miss the playoffs. We are all in the same boat wanting to win NOW, but if you can't see the positive strides being made this year you are blind.

I am not less of a fan because I don't question all decisions and get stressed out on a message board. I do not claim to be able to replace and out coach our existing coaching staff like some do. It is totally preposterous to think anyone on THIS message board can see the big picture or understand all the facets leading up to decisions being made. That to me is annoyning and really shows how much you don't know.

Agree to disagree but a hand full of people here push their claims and comments as what really needs to be done instead of using this site for its intended nature. To discuss the team, not use it for a forum to preach your advanced inside knowledge of jack *****.

Comment

• RockStar36
                      Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
                      • Sep 2004

You guys both need to chill out.

I don't want to have to edit any posts or issue any points. Relax children.

D & S Sports

Comment

• im4bflo
                        the EPITOMY of PATHETIC
                        • Sep 2003

Comment

• Oaf
                          Do you read what you write?
                          • Jun 2007

BTW, thanks for the negative rep Op. You are a total douche bag. I didn't single you out by writing this thread but apparently you understand the type of person that you are because you willingly posted on it with some pretty strong critisism of your own. You are a disgrace as a fan of this team. Thank Mikey for posting your picture from the Fins game so I can cringe at the site of you wearing red, white and Buffalo blue.
                          That's a little too personal I think.

What would you like us all to do, Jpdex? Simply not be angry/frustrated with yet another painful loss than pushes back our playoff hopes by at least 9 months, and therefore be a "true fan"?

I'm a fairly optimistic poster as others should attest to, but this thread is ridiculous. If you want to have tunnel-vision with how people view this team, either go email Chris Brown or utilize your ignore button.

Comment

• OpIv37
                            Acid Douching Asswipe
                            • Sep 2002

I'll tell you what, if someone asked you at the beginning of the season what our record would be what would you have said? I bet you guessed 6-10 wasn't it? Well, we are past that point so does that mean we overachieved?

To most fans on this site we overachieved. You never change man. You'd complain about not winning $2,000,000 in a lottery when you only won $1,000,000. Why did Cleveland only score 8 points today against a lower ranked defense at home when they average 27.7 per game? You don't know your head from your ass so pipe down.

Your attitude sucks and you know most people that visit this site would agree. Do you know that most probably take what you say with a grain of salt? I'd hate to have to have to pair up with someone like yourself to accomplish anything whether it was work, sports, whatever. It would always be my fault if something didn't go right. Unfortunately it's attitudes in people like yourself that never contribute to any good. If you were on this Buffalo team you would be known as a locker room cancer!
                            who CARES how many points we allowed? We LOST and at the end of the day that's all that matters.

My attitude sucks? Yours is worse. You have a defeatist attitude. If something doesn't go right, it's always SOMEONE's fault, whether you want to admit it or not. But hey, you'd rather say it's acceptable that we lost because we only gave up 8 points. That's just pathetic. The goal is to win, and if we don't win, someone is responsible.

Yeah, people who want to win rather than make excuses for losses are locker room cancers . This is the NFL- not Little League. They don't give people trophies for effort.
                            MiKiDo Facebook
                            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• OpIv37
                              Acid Douching Asswipe
                              • Sep 2002

BTW, thanks for the negative rep Op. I didn't single you out by writing this thread but apparently you understand the type of person that you are because you willingly posted on it with some pretty strong critisism of your own. You are a disgrace as a fan of this team. Thank Mikey for posting your picture from the Fins game so I can cringe at the site of you wearing red, white and Buffalo blue.

edited: namecalling
                              I'm a disgrace? I'm not the one making excuses for losses. I'm not the one holding the team to low standards. I'm not the one saying fans who realize all the problems this team has should leave.

What's wrong with wanting the team to win? What's wrong with being pissed off and frustrated when we don't? You people are sitting here saying we "overachieved" at 7-7. Well, we failed to beat any winning teams. We failed to make the playoffs. Calling that "overachieving" is basically saying we can't hold this team to the same standards that we hold other NFL teams, and that's pathetic and defeatist.

We don't need so called "fans" like you who are willing to not only accept mediocrity but adamently defend it as success.
                              MiKiDo Facebook
                              MiKiDo Website

Comment

Working...
                              X