PDA

View Full Version : In one game Edwards goes from savior to Garbage

THATHURMANATOR
12-17-2007, 12:45 AM
You people are unreal. It was freaking blizzard and as bad of weather as I've seen. Edwards started horrendously but did turn it around. To say he couldnt throw a tight spiral you must have missed the bullet to Reed on the sideline or the 20 yard strike on 4th down to Evans, or the perfect pass to Gaines that was dropped. Anderson was assisted bigtime by 6 foot 5 receivers making solid reaching catches.(YEAH I KNOW OP THE OTHER TEAM SUCKING DOESN'T MAKE IT RIGHT AND YOU EXPECT SO MUCH MORE FROM THE TEAM THAN THE REST OF US... :ill: )

djjimkelly
12-17-2007, 12:54 AM
You people are unreal. It was freaking blizzard and as bad of weather as I've seen. Edwards started horrendously but did turn it around. To say he couldnt throw a tight spiral you must have missed the bullet to Reed on the sideline or the 20 yard strike on 4th down to Evans, or the perfect pass to Gaines that was dropped. Anderson was assisted bigtime by 6 foot 5 receivers making solid reaching catches.(YEAH I KNOW OP THE OTHER TEAM SUCKING DOESN'T MAKE IT RIGHT AND YOU EXPECT SO MUCH MORE FROM THE TEAM THAN THE REST OF US... :ill: )

he was NEVER THE SAVIOR IN MY EYES

LtFinFan66
12-17-2007, 01:31 AM
That's a weekly deal on here Thurm, you should know that

BADTHINGSMAN
12-17-2007, 01:37 AM
Im still support TE 100%.. No excuses the BILLS didnt make any plays at all.. Browns made just enough to win..

The King
12-17-2007, 06:44 AM
:bf1:

That being said I am getting the hell out of this zone today. If you need me Ill be in the TZ.

LtFinFan66
12-17-2007, 06:45 AM
wise move sir

Night Train
12-17-2007, 06:46 AM
The QB is the ONLY player on the field.

Get with the program ! ( adjusting bike helmet while I type this on my short bus to Special School )

Elminster
12-17-2007, 07:39 AM
Different QB, same old Bills, and same old fans. Since we can't change the fans, might I suggest we try and do something differently from what hasn't been working for a little over a decade now?

THATHURMANATOR
12-17-2007, 07:40 AM
Edwards will be a solid QB.

TheGhostofJimKelly
12-17-2007, 07:42 AM
C'mon Thurm, you know the deal. The Bills win and a lot of people here will ***** about why they didn't win the perfect game. The Bills lose and they point fingers at everything they can think of. I don't know why this would shock anyone. It doesn't matter that the weather was so bad.

THATHURMANATOR
12-17-2007, 07:45 AM
C'mon Thurm, you know the deal. The Bills win and a lot of people here will ***** about why they didn't win the perfect game. The Bills lose and they point fingers at everything they can think of. I don't know why this would shock anyone. It doesn't matter that the weather was so bad.
Of course I do know the deal here but such a huge change in one game(a game in weather conditions worse than I have ever seen)