• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HAMMER
    I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
    • Jul 2003

Moronic Threads Today

People are just witch hunting Edwards and Fairchild in here. We clearly lost the game at the LOS, nothing more, nothing less. They pushed us around, J. Lewis ran the ball down our throats for 163 yards. Our o-line got blown up by run blitzing LB's all day. But because Edwards missed a few throws in horrendous winds he is not the answer and our FO should be making plans to draft a QB? Seriously folks, get a grip, we were manhandled, this loss is not on TE.

Side note, I find it amazing that there were no turnovers in this game.
  • Kerr
    Hall of Fame Zoner
    • Feb 2005

Re: Moronic Threads Today

I agree, but disagree on Fairchild. You got the feeling he was indifferent about his gameplan and that maybe the new job was on his mind, even if he said it wasn't. Of course, nobody will mistake fairchild for ted marchibroda, but a better gameplan would have given the whole offense a better chance in my view.

Comment

• mybills
      81 st zoner
      • Jul 2002

Fairchild sucks...the shut out hurt more than getting knocked out of the PO's.
      I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Voltron
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Kerr
        I agree, but disagree on Fairchild. You got the feeling he was indifferent about his gameplan and that maybe the new job was on his mind, even if he said it wasn't. Of course, nobody will mistake fairchild for ted marchibroda, but a better gameplan would have given the whole offense a better chance in my view.
        It sure didn't seem like they were ready to play this game. Even the TV announcers were pointing out how the Browns route running was much better for the weather than ours was.

The end-around with reed was one of the stupidest plays I ever saw. Why would you call a play behind the LOS with 6 inches of snow on the field when you need to be able to make sharp cuts. I will not miss Fairchild at all.
        Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything.
        - Frank Dane

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not."
        -Thomas Jefferson

The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane.
        - Mark Twain

Comment

• Luisito23
          Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
          • Apr 2003

Moronic Threads Today

Just today?....

GO BILLS!!!!!!
          "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
          ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
          ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
          ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• mybills
            81 st zoner
            • Jul 2002

good point, Lu.
            I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

Working...
            X