PDA

View Full Version : Moronic Threads Today

HAMMER
12-17-2007, 08:30 AM
People are just witch hunting Edwards and Fairchild in here. We clearly lost the game at the LOS, nothing more, nothing less. They pushed us around, J. Lewis ran the ball down our throats for 163 yards. Our o-line got blown up by run blitzing LB's all day. But because Edwards missed a few throws in horrendous winds he is not the answer and our FO should be making plans to draft a QB? Seriously folks, get a grip, we were manhandled, this loss is not on TE.

Side note, I find it amazing that there were no turnovers in this game.

Kerr
12-17-2007, 08:36 AM
I agree, but disagree on Fairchild. You got the feeling he was indifferent about his gameplan and that maybe the new job was on his mind, even if he said it wasn't. Of course, nobody will mistake fairchild for ted marchibroda, but a better gameplan would have given the whole offense a better chance in my view.

mybills
12-17-2007, 08:39 AM
Fairchild sucks...the shut out hurt more than getting knocked out of the PO's.

Voltron
12-17-2007, 08:39 AM
I agree, but disagree on Fairchild. You got the feeling he was indifferent about his gameplan and that maybe the new job was on his mind, even if he said it wasn't. Of course, nobody will mistake fairchild for ted marchibroda, but a better gameplan would have given the whole offense a better chance in my view.
It sure didn't seem like they were ready to play this game. Even the TV announcers were pointing out how the Browns route running was much better for the weather than ours was.

The end-around with reed was one of the stupidest plays I ever saw. Why would you call a play behind the LOS with 6 inches of snow on the field when you need to be able to make sharp cuts. I will not miss Fairchild at all.

Luisito23
12-17-2007, 08:42 AM
Moronic Threads Today

Just today?....

GO BILLS!!!!!!

mybills
12-17-2007, 09:46 AM
good point, Lu.