PDA

View Full Version : Moving onto the Giants........

Billzz
12-17-2007, 11:23 AM
We have already swept the jets :jetsuck: now lets prove who the best team in N.Y. really is.

After watching Eli and his band of merry 2 left handed recievers we definetly have a advantage in this game. Eli continues to show his self destruct mode near the end of the season and I feel we can really dominate them on both sides of the ball. You thought the wind affected other games yesterday? I know alot of you seen them play last night, nuff said.

Other real bonus of this game is the development or decision that needs to be made about our QB situation next year. Hopefully conditions will be somewhat better but I would like to see 15-20 mph gusts to see how the rookie handles it. Wind is the biggest single factor that hurts QB's and TE must be able to not only handle it, but be very successful to take advantage of Nov/Dec games in Buffalo.

Stopping the running game ofcourse will be #1 and let Eli try and throw it. I can see 2 picks easily in this game for us provided we do not let another RB drive it down the field on us. I really do not think Coughlin will let Eli lose this game for them and may opt for very little down the field passing hoping to set up screens and run the ball on our sometimes porous D.

I feel this is a good match up for us and a good test for our oline with some excellent pass rushers on the Giants D line. Also a dink/dunk conservative offense will not get it done. I really hope to see them open up the play book and move the ball down the field with some 20+ yardage plays. That is an area of frustration for most fans it seems, atleast for me anyway. Some nice post routes, for once play action passing on 1st down and hopefully some bootlegs.

Take off the leash and lets see the kid deliver the ball with a real game plan using a vertical passing game. Yes we need 20 rushes to stay balanced but I would really like to see this game placed squarely on his shoulders to see what he is all about. Again if they take off the handcuffs I can see us going up early and hopefully stepping on their throat for 4 quarters never letting off the gas. Tired of seeing us not trying to get points with plenty of time left on the clock.

Anyway those are my feelings :gobills:

Romes
12-17-2007, 11:27 AM
its the last chance to get a win against a team with a winning record. don't want that stigma going on all off-season long.

Billzz
12-17-2007, 11:38 AM
its the last chance to get a win against a team with a winning record. don't want that stigma going on all off-season long.

Didn't really think about that, good point.

Problem being alot of posters will lose some of their facts if we do. I guess they just could say it was only 1 game blah blah blah.

Kerr
12-17-2007, 11:50 AM
Shockey is out for the season. That's one less worry about having to worry about a TE in this game. The pass protection needs to be great because the giants have the best pass rush in the league.

Billzz
12-17-2007, 01:43 PM
Yes they have a very good pass rush which will be a good indicator of where our O-line actually is as a unit.

On the fact of Shockey not being there is another reason of the good feelings of Eli suffering heavily this game. I really like our chances and feel really good about this game and our chances of winning against them.

BlackMetalNinja
12-17-2007, 02:53 PM
We are always the best team in NY... every single year! I dare anybody to prove me wrong!

justasportsfan
12-17-2007, 03:18 PM
Shockey is out for the season. .He doesn't play on D. Our D isn't the problem . Our O is. Any chance Fairchild sits this one out?

SquishDaFish
12-17-2007, 03:21 PM
Seeing that we are the ONLY team in NY we are the best.

njsue
12-17-2007, 03:24 PM
Shockey is out for the season. That's one less worry about having to worry about a TE in this game. The pass protection needs to be great because the giants have the best pass rush in the league.

The Giants looked like the quit on Coughlin yesterday. Plus they are banged up on defense in addition to offense.

Minus Shockey is a HUGE LOSS.

Eli Manning is OVERRATED big time.

Plaxico Burress is banged up bad ankle.

Bills have a good shot at winning this game.

Billzz
12-17-2007, 03:52 PM
We are always the best team in NY... every single year! I dare anybody to prove me wrong!

lol you win.

Billzz
12-17-2007, 03:53 PM
The Giants looked like the quit on Coughlin yesterday. Plus they are banged up on defense in addition to offense.

Minus Shockey is a HUGE LOSS.

Eli Manning is OVERRATED big time.

Plaxico Burress is banged up bad ankle.

Bills have a good shot at winning this game.

Heard of this team quitting on him in the beginning of the season as well and they came back strong winning 5 or 6 in a row. Not taking them lightly but I do agree they are ripe for the picking.

Billzz
12-17-2007, 03:54 PM
He doesn't play on D. Our D isn't the problem . Our O is. Any chance Fairchild sits this one out?

We can all chip in and buy him a plane ticket and mail it to his house, think he would take the hint? It worked for Moolarkey and somone ragging his son, might work here as well.

njsue
12-17-2007, 03:57 PM
Heard of this team quitting on him in the beginning of the season as well and they came back strong winning 5 or 6 in a row. Not taking them lightly but I do agree they are ripe for the picking.

They did not put up a real fight versus the redskins yesterday. Antonio Pierce and Strahan are bum's IMO.

Hope the bills torch their secondary on Sunday.

Billzz
12-17-2007, 05:26 PM
They did not put up a real fight versus the redskins yesterday. Antonio Pierce and Strahan are bum's IMO.

Hope the bills torch their secondary on Sunday.

Well if they have another case of the drops we will be perfectly fine.

Strahan is not my main concern as much as Ugey or however you spell his name. He is the guy who's grandfather was president of some African country at one time. He has a non stop motor and some multiple rush techniques. His bull rush is something we can learn from without a doubt.

bflojohn
12-17-2007, 10:13 PM
Kevin Everett in the house and after coming off a very frustrating loss at Cleveland, and I feel something is about to break loose on the Giants! All the tumblers are aligned correctly and they knock the snot out of the Giants...
NYG 16
BUF 35
Go to the bank on this one!!!

tat2dmike77
12-17-2007, 10:21 PM
Ask OP he is the bills expert.

Billzz
12-18-2007, 07:44 AM
Buf 30
NYG 10

My Prediction

Billzz
12-18-2007, 09:29 PM
Kevin Everett in the house and after coming off a very frustrating loss at Cleveland, and I feel something is about to break loose on the Giants! All the tumblers are aligned correctly and they knock the snot out of the Giants...
NYG 16
BUF 35
Go to the bank on this one!!!

Everett walking on the field after such a devastating injury is really going to be huge for alot of people. My father suffered a life ending neck injury (6months after he fell) after falling down stairs, so seeing someone recover makes it a little extra special for myself.