PDA

View Full Version : I'll give Jauron one more season after that.....

blackonyx89
12-17-2007, 11:45 AM
This guy is an mediocre coach. I think most people realize this and if you're going to tell me that we can make the playoffs and win with this guy,you're kidding yourself!!! I give him a benefit of a doubt and let him have one more season and whether he's good or not,let him go. Yeah,I said it!!!

BlackMetalNinja
12-17-2007, 12:08 PM
This guy is an mediocre coach. I think most people realize this and if you're going to tell me that we can make the playoffs and win with this guy,you're kidding yourself!!! I give him a benefit of a doubt and let him have one more season and whether he's good or not,let him go. Yeah,I said it!!!

What the hell sense does that make? You'll give him the benefit of the doubt and give him another year, but even if he does great, you're going to let him go? If that's your outlook, why wouldn't you want to just get rid of him now???

justasportsfan
12-17-2007, 12:12 PM

Well, you'll always have the "Trents a rookie excuse" Or that " it's his first time in the new system" excuse if we struggle offensively next year. The same excuses made for JP will be the same excuses made for Trent.

blackonyx89
12-17-2007, 12:58 PM
What the hell sense does that make? You'll give him the benefit of the doubt and give him another year, but even if he does great, you're going to let him go? If that's your outlook, why wouldn't you want to just get rid of him now???

He's only to carry you so far. For a guy who's an Ivy Leaguer,he's not that good a coach. He's a good guy,but sucks in the leadership and balls department.

madness
12-17-2007, 01:32 PM
He's only to carry you so far. For a guy who's an Ivy Leaguer,he's not that good a coach. He's a good guy,but sucks in the leadership and balls department.

His players have always left everything on the field for him. His last season in Chicago, an injury-ridden team pulled together and put up a nice little winning streak at the end of the season just to keep their coach.

As for balls... throughout his career, he has benched high paying starters because they weren't performing and even cut a starter back in his Chicago days. He was so loyal (sometimes to a fault) to his coaching staff, one of the reasons he got tossed out of Chicago was because the GM wanted Jauron to fire his OC and he wouldn't.