PDA

View Full Version : Memo to Trent....

Michael82
12-17-2007, 04:43 PM
Please don't wear gloves again! Your passes were awful in the snow and wind with the gloves on. You did much better last week with them off. Oh and both Miami QBs struggled with the gloves on last week. So I figured you would have realized that gloves suck when you are throwing the ball.

JD
12-17-2007, 05:28 PM
Definitely should have started JP for this one.

Trent Era OVER

/sarcasm

Billzz
12-17-2007, 05:45 PM
Please don't wear gloves again! Your passes were awful in the snow and wind with the gloves on. You did much better last week with them off. Oh and both Miami QBs struggled with the gloves on last week. So I figured you would have realized that gloves suck when you are throwing the ball.

Dear Mikey82,

Your biased opinion about me wearing gloves is completely ludicrous. Not only do you know less then me about playing football in cold weather, which is pretty sad, but you show how fixating on one small portion of the game can lead to bad posting.

I appreciate your concern about me wearing gloves, but again you do not know how I feel with them, how much time I have spent practicing with gloves on or if the actual throws where just affected by the wind and conditions then from my release. I specifically said in my PC that I threw the ball where I wanted and that the ball sailed because of the 40 MILE PER HOUR wind.

I hope you enjoy the rest of the season and just for you on Sunday against the Giants I will wear gloves again just to prove you wrong.

Sincerely,

Trent

shelby
12-17-2007, 05:49 PM
:rofl:

hydro
12-17-2007, 05:50 PM
:lmao:

Crisis
12-17-2007, 05:50 PM
Tom Brady and Big Ben disagree.

Billzz
12-17-2007, 06:40 PM

They might have to write Mr. Mikey a note as well.

Bill Brasky
12-17-2007, 07:03 PM
yeah, gloves were the reason his throws sucked. it had nothing to do with the 30+mph winds. nothing at all.

scott51
12-17-2007, 07:18 PM

Not sure about TB but Big Ben had some throws that were off because of the gloves he was wearing.

Crisis
12-17-2007, 07:25 PM
Not sure about TB but Big Ben had some throws that were off because of the gloves he was wearing.

or because it was the ****ty weather he was playing in

it's not like everyone who wasn't wearing gloves was spectacular. the gloves thing is a non-issue.

Billzz
12-17-2007, 07:28 PM

He has been wearing gloves since college in Ohio, give it a rest already. Did he say in his press confrence that his gloves affected his throws? Is there any mention anywhere in the media besides message boards supporting the comment you just made?

:no:

scott51
12-17-2007, 07:31 PM
He has been wearing gloves since college in Ohio, give it a rest already. Did he say in his press confrence that his gloves affected his throws? Is there any mention anywhere in the media besides message boards supporting the comment you just made?

:no:

If ya want to get picky, yeah, near the end of game you can see where Ben looked at the gloves after a bad throw and the commentators even mentioned it that he was looking at the gloves like they were the culprit of the bad throw and that some people feel he shouldn't wear them on the throwing hand, and then talked about how Gerrard ( Jacksonville QB) stated he won't wear them regardless of the weather

Turf
12-17-2007, 07:51 PM
Next thing we'll be advising them how to tighten their jock strap, which probably had a bigger impact than his gloves.

HHURRICANE
12-17-2007, 07:57 PM
I hate gloves.

However, did that have anything to do with Trent delivering the ball to where Evans and Reed were supposed to be. Analyzing the passing game is almost comical.

I'm really wondering who watched the game on this board?

LtBillsFan66
12-17-2007, 07:58 PM
Trent is a wuss. He not only shouldn't be wearing gloves, he should be wearing a leather helmet and no facemask.

[/sarcasm]

Billzz
12-17-2007, 07:59 PM
Next thing we'll be advising them how to tighten their jock strap, which probably had a bigger impact than his gloves.

Don't want those troublesome wedgies stopping our boys from getting YAC or yards after contact running the ball.

G Wolly
12-17-2007, 08:15 PM
Definitely should have started JP for this one.

Trent Era OVER

/sarcasm

We could always give the Hamdan era a shot

ghz in pittsburgh
12-17-2007, 08:31 PM
The word is Big Ben felt frozen fingers domore damage in terms of proper grip on the ball than gloves. I suppose Brady and Flutie agreed.

Meathead
12-17-2007, 08:33 PM
i sincerely hope it was just the gloves

hydro
12-17-2007, 08:37 PM

Why? Because the wind couldn't have had anything to do with his poor game?

Billzz
12-17-2007, 08:41 PM

:chair: