PDA

View Full Version : Buffalo Bills

scott51
12-17-2007, 07:28 PM
The Bills suck! The offense sucks, the defense sucks, and don't even get me started on our quarterback!! This team needs to pack it in and give up trying to play football, maybe they would do better at a chess tournament. I just can't believe that the Bills once again....

Ya know, I wrote that I still don't feel better. I guess I don't understand what all the negativity around here is going to achieve? I can accept that some people around here live to be negative. Thats fine, do what you want. I do have a BIG problem however, with the term, "Supposed Fans". This is a term I have read around here way too much lately. Who in the hell are any of us to question others about what kind fan he or she is. Good God, we are all rooting for the same football team right? I understand everyone is going to have their favorite player/s and have an opinion on what this team should do, who they should cut or sign. Thats supposed to be the fun part of being a fan. I am a supporter of Trent Edwards and feel he is the future of this team. Other people think JP Losman is the future; ya know what, thats okay. I disagree but don't feel that makes me more of fan. Also, I chose to be positive and focus on the positves on this team. Others chose to focus only on the negative. I don't think makes anyone more a fan than an other.

G Wolly
12-17-2007, 07:31 PM
I understand about calling people out and questioning their fanhood, majority of the time it's childish and immature. People can't be happy with the team, there's always a fault they have to bring up.

Go Bills!

Billzz
12-17-2007, 08:06 PM
The Bills suck! The offense sucks, the defense sucks, and don't even get me started on our quarterback!! This team needs to pack it in and give up trying to play football, maybe they would do better at a chess tournament. I just can't believe that the Bills once again....

Ya know, I wrote that I still don't feel better. I guess I don't understand what all the negativity around here is going to achieve? I can accept that some people around here live to be negative. Thats fine, do what you want. I do have a BIG problem however, with the term, "Supposed Fans". This is a term I have read around here way too much lately. Who in the hell are any of us to question others about what kind fan he or she is. Good God, we are all rooting for the same football team right? I understand everyone is going to have their favorite player/s and have an opinion on what this team should do, who they should cut or sign. Thats supposed to be the fun part of being a fan. I am a supporter of Trent Edwards and feel he is the future of this team. Other people think JP Losman is the future; ya know what, thats okay. I disagree but don't feel that makes me more of fan. Also, I chose to be positive and focus on the positves on this team. Others chose to focus only on the negative. I don't think makes anyone more a fan than an other.

Just a few tips for next time:

1. USE CAPS THEY REALLY LET IT ALL OUT AND EMPHASIZE YOUR FEELINGS!!!!!!!
2. You need to use words like HORRIFIC, AWFUL, BLOWS and then follow it up with some comparison to a team we only dream of being and comes around once a century.
3. Side with a certain QB and then constantly post on every single thread about how and why he is so much superior in every particular situation in the LAST game he didn't play in.
4. Reflect on our playoff drought, enlessly and how it affects your personal life thinking about it every friggin waking moment.
5. Anyone disagrees with you ya just constantly post things as abstract as possible to the actual post or thread eventually turning it into a pissing contest about how dumb the other person is until they just give up.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
12-17-2007, 08:12 PM
Just a few tips for next time:

1. USE CAPS THEY REALLY LET IT ALL OUT AND EMPHASIZE YOUR FEELINGS!!!!!!!
2. You need to use words like HORRIFIC, AWFUL, BLOWS and then follow it up with some comparison to a team we only dream of being and comes around once a century.
3. Side with a certain QB and then constantly post on every single thread about how and why he is so much superior in every particular situation in the LAST game he didn't play in.
4. Reflect on our playoff drought, enlessly and how it affects your personal life thinking about it every friggin waking moment.
5. Anyone disagrees with you ya just constantly post things as abstract as possible to the actual post or thread eventually turning it into a pissing contest about how dumb the other person is until they just give up.

:rofl: