PDA

View Full Version : If JP started sunday we would be in a playoff spot

bills_7
12-17-2007, 10:42 PM
let me start off by sayn i dont mind edwards,, but at the same time i will also say he let me down big time... and wtf is with the gloves u play in buffalo dont be a b#tch..

JP is a play maker he would have won this game for us... he should have came in the second half,, i hate the coaching staff they always just play by the books.. not guts no glory

I still cant understand how everyone just feel off JP the guy has got everything.. his decison makn will come in time..

now we got edwards who is just solid, avg and boring anohter holcomb..

i want to be entertained and be excited when watching and aftr a win

i dont want to fall asleep and watch edwards

if we lose JP it will be a shame

TacklingDummy
12-17-2007, 10:45 PM
:lmao:

Crisis
12-17-2007, 10:47 PM
you must have a thing for terrible QBs.

tim couch and jp losman? LOL

SpillerThrills
12-17-2007, 10:49 PM
:lmao:

:poop:I'll second that!!! :lmao:

Philagape
12-17-2007, 11:05 PM
JP has made more plays for the other team than the Bills.

And those who are saying Trent should have gotten benched should agree, then, that JP should have gotten benched in Miami, right?

And did anyone fall asleep last week?

hammerbillsfan
12-17-2007, 11:07 PM
are you ****ing stupid? :lmao:

LtFinFan66
12-17-2007, 11:08 PM
Oh good Lord

clumping platelets
12-17-2007, 11:14 PM
Prove it

Johnny Bugmenot
12-17-2007, 11:18 PM
Ah... nothing like a bad game by Edwards supporters to bring the JP supporters out in full force.

I just have this to say for those who think Just Pathetic would have done any better:

Bills-Titans, 2006.

'Nuff said.

MikeInRoch
12-17-2007, 11:20 PM
If JP had started during all his non-injury time, we'd have been eliminated a couple weeks earlier.

Ebenezer
12-17-2007, 11:26 PM
something about not opening one's mouth to prove oneself a fool.

Meathead
12-17-2007, 11:31 PM
there are two things that would have benefitted a qb greatly in those conditions
- a tight spiral
- fast feet

jp has lost me with his maddening inconsistency but i have to agree on that one day he most probably would have been better

never woulda happened though. no coach in the world would have made the switch at that point after edwards had lit up the fish so badly just the week prior. neither would i

historypete
12-17-2007, 11:49 PM
Can we please stop with the JP stuff???? Look, JP had his chance and he did not perform the way a 4 year vet should. I was praying this year that he would come out firing, but he didn't. A lot of that is due to our offensive coordinator and his lack of an identity, but that is not important.

The fact of the matter is Trent has played pretty well for a rookie. He's shown poise, arm strength, an ability to make good decisions, the ability to spread the ball around, and leadership. This is his team, and I think that will pay off for us next year. As for JP I hope he gets a new start next year and succeeds, but Trent Edwards is this teams QB and rightly so.

There is no way, I think, JP would have won that game yesterday because he would have had to run the same crappy gameplan that Edwards was given, and no one can overcome that type of incompetance.

djjimkelly
12-18-2007, 12:32 AM
Can we please stop with the JP stuff???? Look, JP had his chance and he did not perform the way a 4 year vet should. I was praying this year that he would come out firing, but he didn't. A lot of that is due to our offensive coordinator and his lack of an identity, but that is not important.

The fact of the matter is Trent has played pretty well for a rookie. He's shown poise, arm strength, an ability to make good decisions, the ability to spread the ball around, and leadership. This is his team, and I think that will pay off for us next year. As for JP I hope he gets a new start next year and succeeds, but Trent Edwards is this teams QB and rightly so.

There is no way, I think, JP would have won that game yesterday because he would have had to run the same crappy gameplan that Edwards was given, and no one can overcome that type of incompetance.

JP went 2-4 in games where he alone played and 3 of his losses was against playoff teams yeah he played like **** lol.

trent hasnt beaten a playoff team either BTW

Luisito23
12-18-2007, 12:52 AM
:clown: :clown:....

GO BILLS!!!!!!

bills_7
12-19-2007, 07:45 PM
JP didnt get a fair chance the whole time he has been here

first off dont say i dont know football, i dont understand how all of u have a hard on for Edwards like i said i dont mind him but JP has superstar potential

JP needs to work out his bad decision making and have job serurity for a year or 2 then boom he is a superstar.. he would be a superstar next yr if the bills hadnt fckd his career so far

Edwards is just a delome or holcomb.. boring

and i dont care what any of u say, JP should have been put in second half

patmoran2006
12-19-2007, 07:57 PM
LOL If JP Started Sunday, that means he would've started 2 weeks ago against Washington.

He would've thrown 2 picks, fumbled, got sacked 3 times, tripped over his own feet and pouted on the end of the bench alone; and Sunday's game wouldn't have mattered anyway.

HHURRICANE
12-19-2007, 07:58 PM
How about this. If Trent had started against Jacksonville we would still be in a playoff spot.

Mr. Pink
12-19-2007, 08:09 PM
How about this, if KII's catch in the endzone vs Arizona was called correctly Sunday's game would have had even far less implications.

It is what it is. You have to deal with what you're handed unfortunately.

Too bad Edwards wasn't in there sooner, but this will be an important growing process for the team on the step to the next level. Good young teams build upon adversity and become stronger and more united because of them. Hopefully that is what happens in our case.

Either way this team FAR exceeded expectations that most people on this board and fans of the team in general had for them at the start of the season. But most will gloss over that fact too because we didn't make the playoffs or some junk.

Billzz
12-19-2007, 08:12 PM

first off dont say i dont know football, i dont understand how all of u have a hard on for Edwards like i said i dont mind him but JP has superstar potential

JP needs to work out his bad decision making and have job serurity for a year or 2 then boom he is a superstar.. he would be a superstar next yr if the bills hadnt fckd his career so far

Some people just don't get it and others do, in life and football. Take it for what it's worth.

BADTHINGSMAN
12-19-2007, 08:26 PM
let me start off by sayn i dont mind edwards,, but at the same time i will also say he let me down big time... and wtf is with the gloves u play in buffalo dont be a b#tch..

JP is a play maker he would have won this game for us... he should have came in the second half,, i hate the coaching staff they always just play by the books.. not guts no glory

I still cant understand how everyone just feel off JP the guy has got everything.. his decison makn will come in time..

You should probably play madden then..

OpIv37
12-19-2007, 08:27 PM

Do you honestly believe this, or are you just trying to stir up trouble?

First, JP was HANDED the starting job with no competition by Mularkey. Granted, Mularkey blew it by pulling him, but he's had 3 seasons worth of opportunities and failed to get the job done.

Second, I think there are a small handful of people who have a "hard on" for Edwards, but most people just think he's better than JP and should get his shot.

And third- I really don't give a **** if Edwards is boring. He wins, or at least he wins more than JP. I don't want a Losman/Grossman/Vick type QB who's exciting as hell but gives the other team as many big plays as he makes.

justasportsfan
12-19-2007, 08:39 PM
the answer is, "we'll never know"

Billzz
12-19-2007, 08:53 PM
the answer is, "we'll never know"

Amen

YardRat
12-19-2007, 09:29 PM
:rofl:

Akhippo
12-19-2007, 09:36 PM
If he was such a superstar, he would have done exactly what D Anderson has done. Get your foot on the field and never give them a reason to pull you off. Anderson is doing it with a highly touted drafted QB behind him.

more cowbell
12-19-2007, 09:39 PM

worst post ive ever read

bills_7
12-19-2007, 09:46 PM
anyway think what u guys want.. if u think JP got a fair shot to develope think that..

lastly... Edwards wears gloves, enough said

njsue
12-19-2007, 10:20 PM

JP Losman can't cut it as a NFL QB. He just loses games!!!!!! BTW Did you watch the Jacksonville game????

njsue
12-19-2007, 10:39 PM
there are two things that would have benefitted a qb greatly in those conditions
- a tight spiral
- fast feet

jp has lost me with his maddening inconsistency but i have to agree on that one day he most probably would have been better

never woulda happened though. no coach in the world would have made the switch at that point after edwards had lit up the fish so badly just the week prior. neither would i

JP losman is another Tom Donahoe mistake that will be corrected in a 2008 TRADE. Let' him be a nightmare for some other team.

njsue
12-19-2007, 10:44 PM

You have got to be kidding ! 30 + chances is enough of a fair shot. JP is done gonzo in a trade.

Trent Edwards will excel with 30 + chances under his belt.

njsue
12-19-2007, 10:45 PM
anyway think what u guys want.. if u think JP got a fair shot to develope think that..

30 + chances is enough for a QB to prove himself!!!

Time to focus on the NOW TRent Edwards!!!

camelcowboy
12-19-2007, 11:33 PM
This thread makes me want to walk in the middle of the I-90

jamze132
12-20-2007, 04:05 AM

Are you serious? Superstar potential? Have you seen him play? He has done some good things with the football but what he hasn't done with the football far outweighs the positives.

jamze132
12-20-2007, 04:08 AM
I think that Edwards has more potential in the NFL than JP but what I will say is that Fairchild is the wrong OC for ANY QB IN THE NFL.

trapezeus
12-20-2007, 09:42 AM

This is a like a republican response in a debate. Just make a random statement that is technically true, but has no bearing on the actual debate.

ooo, edwards wears gloves in a blizzard. Its 2007. They have made the glove technology infinitely better than when we were kids in the 80's trying to throw a football with fleece mittens. Some of the best QB's today wear a glove. To knock someone for wearing gloves is such a pseudo macho arguemnt. we all sit in the stadium with layers of clothing. He wasn't wearing a glove in 50 degree weather. IT was a Blizzard.

JP had 4 effing years of a being a starter. What more do you want? Maybe if we all rubbed his belly and coo'd him to sleep, he'd be able to find a second receiver. Is that the fair shot he needed? Yeah, he had a terrible OC and a weak receiving corp. But he got a top notch line this year that seemed to block correctly for edwards, but couldn't hold the rush for the full 8 seconds that JP needs to go through his progressions.

You said you know football, but posts like these prove you don't.

justasportsfan
12-20-2007, 10:37 AM

the gloves means nothing.

If we drafted Trent instead of JP, he too wouldn't have developed with Bennie Anderson and co. for an OL to go with Mularkey and Fairchild as your OFFENSIVE brains.

People would be saying the same things about Trent like they are with JP today. Not even Eli , Ben or Rivers would've developed here.

Typ0
12-20-2007, 12:21 PM
the gloves means nothing.

If we drafted Trent instead of JP, he too wouldn't have developed with Bennie Anderson and co. for an OL to go with Mularkey and Fairchild as your OFFENSIVE brains.

People would be saying the same things about Trent like they are with JP today. Not even Eli , Ben or Rivers would've developed here.

nice that you have created a perpetual excuse for JP so you will never be wrong about him. Convenient to rationalize in your mind but someone ought to tell you it makes you look like an idiot to the rest of the universe. JP never had the head for the game required to play in the NFL and no coaching staff was ever going to change that.

Typ0
12-20-2007, 12:22 PM
Ah... nothing like a bad game by Edwards supporters to bring the JP supporters out in full force.

I just have this to say for those who think Just Pathetic would have done any better:

Bills-Titans, 2006.

'Nuff said.

Edwards did not have a bad game in Cleveland. He just didn't make any plays...but he didn't make a whole lot of mistakes either.

justasportsfan
12-20-2007, 12:31 PM
Convenient to rationalize in your mind but someone ought to tell you it makes you look like an idiot to the rest of the universe..

the rest of the universe meaning Trent fans.

Actually only an idiot would think that anyone would've thrived here with a neglected OL and idiots for OC's.

Check out JP's nos. from last year and Rivers nos. this year. Very comparable.Rivers is struggling now because of coaching. compare JP's supporting casts last year to Rivers supporting cast this year. Not even comparable and yet Rivers is struggling , why? coaching.

Proves to you that no matter what weapons you have, its not gonna work when you are put in a situation to fail.

Typ0
12-20-2007, 12:39 PM
the rest of the universe meaning Trent fans.

Actually only an idiot would think that anyone would've thrived here with a neglected OL and idiots for OC's.

Rivers is struggling because of coaching. Proves to you that no matter what weapons you have, its not gonna work when you are put in a situation to fail.

So I supposed Brady and Manning are succeeding due to good coaching too...and if they were on Miami or Buffalo they would suck. Not true. Good Quarterbacking makes good coaches not the other way around. If Brady or Manning were here we'd be headed to the superbowl right now. You're bitter because you believed in JP Losman because he promised to be exciting due to all his physical talents but when all is said and done he doesn't have the mental ability to play the game. Now we are never going to hear the end of how everyone else including Santa Clause is responsible for JP Losman not succeeding.

justasportsfan
12-20-2007, 12:48 PM
So I supposed Brady and Manning are succeeding due to good coaching too...and if they were on Miami or Buffalo they would suck. Not true.. They wouldn't have been as good as they are now. If you think that Manning and Brady would've been as good with guys like Bennie Anderson and offensive geniuses like MM and Fairchild ... JUST SAY NO TO DRUGS.

Brady and Manning? Are you seriously trying to put JP in the same sentence as them? Try doing that with Trent. Can't, can you?

Good Quarterbacking makes good coaches not the other way around. .
NOT. It goes hand in hand. Drew was a probowler and he didn't make BB look good. A 6th rounder did.

So why is Rivers struggling?

If Brady or Manning were here we'd be headed to the superbowl right now. .:rofl: Just say no to drugs!!!

You're bitter because you believed in JP Losman because he promised to be exciting due to all his physical talents but when all is said and done he doesn't have the mental ability to play the game. Now we are never going to hear the end of how everyone else including Santa Clause is responsible for JP Losman not succeeding.

:rofl: I never said JP was a franchise qb. You're the one who sounds bitter because I won't get behind Trents jock. I have been cautiously poptimistic about Trent just like I was with JP. GO search my posts from the past to get informed.

Typ0
12-20-2007, 12:54 PM
give it up Justa...someone could put up a Merry Christmas thread and you would immediately post on there how hard it is to have a Merry Christmas because Mularkey ruined JP Losman and had JP been under Belidick he's be just as good as Brady. That's just the way your activities are seen on this board Justa by everyone but you.

justasportsfan
12-20-2007, 12:55 PM
give it up Justa...someone could put up a Merry Christmas thread and you would immediately post on there how hard it is to have a Merry Christmas because Mularkey ruined JP Losman and had JP been under Belidick he's be just as good as Brady. That's just the way your activities are seen on this board Justa by everyone but you.
Just say now to drugs!!! ;)

Everyone = Trent fans. The same people who were on JP's jock last year.

Typ0
12-20-2007, 12:56 PM

now your making some sense!

NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

justasportsfan
12-20-2007, 12:57 PM
now your making some sense!

NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's called a"typo" ;)

Typ0
12-20-2007, 12:57 PM

Everyone = Trent fans. The same people who were on JP's jock last year.

Everyone = 95% of the literate population...at this point we recognize an excuse monger when we see one.

justasportsfan
12-20-2007, 12:59 PM
So why is Rivers struggling? .
couldn't answer this could you?

Typ0
12-20-2007, 12:59 PM
Let me put it another way Justa. It's a professional sports league. Guys are getting paid millions to play a kids game. Be a man, put up or shut up. No excuses. JP had four years and and couldn't keep his job over a guy that played four games.

justasportsfan
12-20-2007, 01:00 PM
Everyone = 95% of the literate population...at this point we recognize an excuse monger when we see one.
OOOh, I'm really wooried about what the Trents fans AKA former JP fans think about me. :nervous:

I didn't flipflop. I am the same way with Trent as I was with JP, get informed.

Typ0
12-20-2007, 01:00 PM
couldn't answer this could you?

I skated over that because I haven't seen the chargers play but once...so how am I going to answer that? I will say in that one game earlier in the season Rivers sucked.

justasportsfan
12-20-2007, 01:01 PM
Let me put it another way Justa. It's a professional sports league. Guys are getting paid millions to play a kids game. Be a man, put up or shut up. No excuses. JP had four years and and couldn't keep his job over a guy that played four games.
must be the same excuses Trent fans made for JP when it was JP vs. Holcomb.

He's a rookie ! Did you see that throw to Evans against KC. He's the future.

Typ0
12-20-2007, 01:02 PM
OOOh, I'm really wooried about what the Trents fans AKA former JP fans think about me. :nervous:

I didn't flipflop. I am the same way with Trent as I was with JP, get informed.

what does it have to do with TE that you continuously wine and complain that JP was ruined by everyone else but himself?

justasportsfan
12-20-2007, 01:03 PM
I skated over that because I haven't seen the chargers play but once...so how am I going to answer that? I will say in that one game earlier in the season Rivers sucked.
haha! You don't have to watch him play. He has the same cast he had last year. Different coach.

Typ0
must be the same excuses Trent fans made for JP when it was JP vs. Holcomb.

He's a rookie ! Did you see that throw to Evans against KC. He's the future.

you never heard that from me...Holcomb gave us a better chance to win than JP ever did. At least KH was smart enough to know what he could and couldn't do and then he just tried to do the things he could do. JP is about the best example of a loose cannon I have ever seen at QB.

justasportsfan
what does it have to do with TE that you continuously wine and complain that JP was ruined by everyone else but himself?

I don't start the threads. I reply to them.

Dude
12-20-2007, 01:04 PM
I'm willing to bet that this thread will have 0% impact on who plays QB for the Bills.

justasportsfan
12-20-2007, 01:05 PM
you never heard that from me...Holcomb gave us a better chance to win than JP ever did.
Wow, Dick and Marv must be an idiot for giving the job to JP and trading Holcomb.

BTW, do you have a 2nd handle here? Is it The Answer? ;)

Typ0
12-20-2007, 01:05 PM
haha! You don't have to watch him play. He has the same cast he had last year. Different coach.

he wasn't any good last year either. What does the coach have to do with it?

Typ0
12-20-2007, 01:06 PM
I don't start the threads. I reply to them.

no kidding...you reply to all the threads with the same old tired wine.

raphael120
12-20-2007, 01:07 PM
let it ****ing die people...

Jp was benched for a rookie for a reason.

Typ0
12-20-2007, 01:08 PM
Wow, Dick and Marv must be an idiot for giving the job to JP and trading Holcomb.

BTW, do you have a 2nd handle here? Is it The Answer? ;)

they had to convince the clubhouse somehow that JP was a loser or they would have had a shambles in the locker room. It quite nearly came to that and JP played at least two more games than he should have. But the players are still behind the staff and that's what it was all about.

Typ0
12-20-2007, 01:10 PM
let it ****ing die people...

Jp was benched for a rookie for a reason.

apparently the reason is everyone's fault but JP's. After four years it should be pretty clear the only way JP was going to succeed was if all the correct things were aligned in his favor...he completely sucked ass when something was lined up against him.

justasportsfan
12-20-2007, 01:10 PM
he wasn't any good last year either. What does the coach have to do with it?
haha! Now I know I'm wasting my time

justasportsfan
12-20-2007, 01:11 PM
they had to convince the clubhouse somehow that JP was a loser or they would have had a shambles in the locker room. It quite nearly came to that and JP played at least two more games than he should have. But the players are still behind the staff and that's what it was all about.
:boring:

Typ0
12-20-2007, 01:19 PM
haha! Now I know I'm wasting my time

they never asked Rivers to win games for them. He was conservative and played within himself in 2006. The key for him was not throwing tons of interceptions not his glaring ability to strike. This year, in his second year, you better begin to rely on the qb to produce plays that win games. If he can't do it then it's time to move on to someone who can. If you want to win championships you aren't going to do it with someone who isn't going to make plays. And please don't come back with the Dilfer arguement that defense far exceeded just about any ever and Dilfer played very well during that run.

Typ0
12-20-2007, 01:20 PM
:boring:

but true.

justasportsfan
12-20-2007, 01:20 PM
they never asked Rivers to win games for them. He was conservative and played within himself in 2006. The key for him was not throwing tons of interceptions not his glaring ability to strike. This year, in his second year, you better begin to rely on the qb to produce plays that win games. If he can't do it then it's time to move on to someone who can. If you want to win championships you aren't going to do it with someone who isn't going to make plays. And please don't come back with the Dilfer arguement that defense far exceeded just about any ever and Dilfer played very well during that run.

rivers, LT, Gates. The entire team is struggling. It's the coaching. !!!! If you can't understand that, nothing I can do for you. ;)

Yeah, since you brought it up, your logic says Dilfer made Billick. lol!

raphael120
12-20-2007, 01:21 PM
let me just say this.

this franchise needs better QB play than JP AND Edwards.

Thing about Edwards is...he's a rookie...and while he's not anywhere near where we need him to be, he's definitly got more of the brains to handle and learn, and grow. He has an awesome upside. Now if we give him this next year too, and he's not making marked improvement from game to game, learning from mistakes...then we're in trouble.

JP hit a wall as far as QB'ing went, he didn't learn how not to make the stupid plays, how to read defenses...etc..

I remember when Mularkey was here and one of the major knocks on JP was he was having such a hard time learning the defenses he was playing...I just think it's one of his limitations, as hard as he works at it, he's just not going to get it. I applaud his work ethic but some people get it, and some people don't.

Just like some people don't understand that while Edwards may not be the franchise QB, JP sure as hell isn't. Just because he's on the roster doesn't mean that he is awesome.

We all questioned why Dwayne Wright never was on the field. We all know why now. I think Jauron (whom most of these JP supporters say is awesome), know what they're doing evaluating the talent at QB.

raphael120
12-20-2007, 01:23 PM
rivers, LT, Gates. The entire team is struggling. It's the coaching. !!!! If you can't understand that, nothing I can do for you. ;)

have to agree with you justa. it's obviously the coaching that messed this team up that was a real Super Bowl contender last year and is just barely getting in this year with the same talent on the field.

look at the steelers. they were affected by a coaching change too.

justasportsfan
12-20-2007, 01:23 PM
let me just say this.

Thing about Edwards is...he's a rookie...and while he's not anywhere near where we need him to be, he's definitly got more of the brains to handle and learn, and grow. He has an awesome upside. Now if we give him this next year too, and he's not making marked improvement from game to game, learning from mistakes...then we're in trouble.

JP hit a wall as far as QB'ing went, he didn't learn how not to make the stupid plays, how to read defenses...etc..

I remember when Mularkey was here and one of the major knocks on JP was he was having such a hard time learning the defenses he was playing...I just think it's one of his limitations, as hard as he works at it, he's just not going to get it. I applaud his work ethic but some people get it, and some people don't.

Just like some people don't understand that while Edwards may not be the franchise QB, JP sure as hell isn't. Just because he's on the roster doesn't mean that he is awesome.

We all questioned why Dwayne Wright never was on the field. We all know why now. I think Jauron (whom most of these JP supporters say is awesome), know what they're doing evaluating the talent at QB.

Let it die! :snicker:

Typ0
12-20-2007, 01:27 PM
let me just say this.

good post.

Typ0
12-20-2007, 01:28 PM
Yeah, since you brought it up, your logic says Dilfer made Billick. lol!

that is exactly right. Dilfer played well for what he had to offer and that empowered that team to win the superbowl. The entire rest of Billick's career he's had crappy QB play and his team has barely been competitive.

justasportsfan
12-20-2007, 01:29 PM
good post.
Marino made Shula. Shula was nothing before Marino came along. ;)

Typ0
12-20-2007, 01:29 PM
Let it die! :snicker:

it probably will when you get the last word.

justasportsfan
12-20-2007, 01:32 PM
that is exactly right. Dilfer played well for what he had to offer and that empowered that team to win the superbowl. The entire rest of Billick's career he's had crappy QB play and his team has barely been competitive.
Steve Young made Walsh. Walsh was nothing before Young. ;)

Typ0
12-20-2007, 01:33 PM
Marino made Shula. Shula was nothing before Marino came along. ;)

that's right...Shula never had a good QB before Marino :wink:

Typ0
12-20-2007, 01:34 PM
Steve Young made Walsh. Walsh was nothing before Young. ;)

that's right...Walsh never had a good QB before Young.

justasportsfan
12-20-2007, 01:38 PM
that's right...Walsh never had a good QB before Young.
Rypien made Gibbs . ;)

G Wolly
12-20-2007, 03:06 PM
I'm not sure if this is serious or not, so all I'm going to say is

Shut up

bills_7
12-20-2007, 09:07 PM
IF THE GLOVES MEAN NOTHING HOW COME He OVER THRU ALMOST EVERY PASS... what was he again 10/ 35??? or 10/40

GIVE ME A BREAK

any good coach would have put JP in the 2nd half.. are season was on the line an DICK did nothing

Can u ppl honestly sit here and say JP wouldnt have given the OFF a spark in the 2nd half?

PcA125
12-20-2007, 09:12 PM
IF THE GLOVES MEAN NOTHING HOW COME HOW OVER THRU ALMOST EVERY PASS...
GIVE ME A BREAK

Maybe it had something to do with the conditions... i dont know, im not a rocket scientist

PcA125
12-20-2007, 09:15 PM
any good coach would have put JP in the 2nd half.. are season was on the line an DICK did nothing

Can u ppl honestly sit here and say JP wouldnt have given the OFF a spark in the 2nd half?

No.

Mr. Pink
12-20-2007, 09:19 PM
IF THE GLOVES MEAN NOTHING HOW COME He OVER THRU ALMOST EVERY PASS... what was he again 10/ 35??? or 10/40

GIVE ME A BREAK

Or he coulda came out and threw a pick on his first pass attempt. No one knows. Facts are, Edwards drove the team downfield for an attempt to try and tie at the end coming up 10 yards short.

So one cannot say that playing Edwards the entire game was a bad move.

Has Losman played in those type of conditions before? Thought so.

Even DA had a difficult time with the conditions with no gloves, he's having a better year than both Bills QB combined.

So save the Losman could have won us the game BS.

Philagape
12-20-2007, 09:21 PM

Yeah, it's not like there was a blizzard or anything! Anderson's % was way better!! oh wait .....

Philagape
12-20-2007, 09:22 PM
any good coach would have put JP in the 2nd half.

Should JP have been benched during the game in Miami?

njsue
12-21-2007, 12:45 AM

GIVE ME A BREAK

The coaches have lost confidence in JP losman. Count on him being traded in the off season.

Billzz
12-21-2007, 08:48 AM
:no:

GIVE ME A BREAK

airdog32
12-21-2007, 08:54 AM
look if you want to watch exciting football try AFL, for me I would choose to win and Trent has proved he can do that in his first year!

trapezeus
12-21-2007, 09:30 AM

GIVE ME A BREAK

you are right. JP would have given the browns offense a spark. If he fumbles without gloves in jacksonville weather, imagine how his steady hand would have handled the snaps in the cold.

Albany,n.y.
12-21-2007, 05:49 PM

Are you JP's boyfriend?

Philagape
12-21-2007, 05:58 PM
Are you JP's boyfriend?

That would make a couple of others here jealous. Unless it's one of those open arrangements ...

justasportsfan
12-21-2007, 06:09 PM
time to move the thread. The smack has begun.

:rolleyes:

Philagape
12-21-2007, 06:13 PM
On, like, the third post :rofl:

justasportsfan
12-21-2007, 06:20 PM
I guess lowering yourself to do the same makes it okay.

Oh well. I've been guilty as well.

Like I said, move the thread before you make it worse than it already is.

bills_7
12-21-2007, 07:59 PM
ya hide the thread, b.c this board is all of a sudden pro Edwards
dont speak of JP just brush it under the rug

he played bad agaisnt jax his career is over, i dont under stand why everyone is tryn to run JP out of town like Edwards is going to be a savior

and once again all add that i dont mind Edwards

Philagape
12-21-2007, 08:07 PM
he played bad agaisnt jax

And Denver
And Pittsburgh
And New England
And Miami

And that's just this year.

paladin warrior
12-21-2007, 10:57 PM
:doh: What the heck.. :teary: No.. i dont think so..

Goobylal
12-21-2007, 11:15 PM
Trent should have gotten the start...but JP should have been in there at the latest during the Bills' 1st drive of the 4th quarter. Given the results of the game, it's obvious that he couldn't have done any worse WRT to scoring points. And maybe he would have committed some turnovers; or he could have led the team to some points like he did against the Jets in Jersey.

True we'll never know now. But we DO know that the Bills scored NO points, lost, and ended their season last year. Hindsight works GREAT when it comes to critiquing JP (a la the Jags game, a game against a team with a real defense mind you), so the same should be applied to the likely new long-term starter, Trent.

bills_7
12-23-2007, 03:56 PM
soo......

i said i didnt mind edwards.. but i def saw alot of things i didnt like today..

i hope next year is an open competition in camp so JP can get the job back

JP is the btr QB and has more potential

Novacane
12-23-2007, 03:59 PM
JP is not even gonna be here next year bud. The Bills do not see it the way you do

bills_7
12-23-2007, 05:20 PM
Wilson already said he would most likely be here next year "bud"
anywho u are right that the bills dont seem to be kean on losman anymore which is a shame

hydro
12-23-2007, 06:12 PM
I hope JP does come back next year with a different OC. Because when the same old JP shows up everyone will see they are ******ed.