• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

Is it fair to say...

Is it fair to say we were just out played on Sunday? Cleveland wanted it more they played with more desperation and it paid off.

Seemed like Edwards wanted the ball more than Evans or Reed did. I think considering the conditions our corners exceeded my expectations.

I dont think Andersons passes looked all that more accurate than Trents they both had a lot of miscues and the ball seemed to be sailing on both of them. A big difference was the size of Clevelands recievers and their ability to catch and hold onto the ball.

I agree with many... this team should be practicing outside a lot.... like 2-3 times a week. We have a RB from Cal a QB who has no bad weather experience the best chance we wouldve had is to be prepared. And we weren't. Hopefully we learned from this and this is not a mistake that is repeated.
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

• LtFinFan66
    • Mar 2005

Re: Is it fair to say...

It's fair to say but won't be agreed with. Op, you awake yet??

Comment

• casdhf
      • Jul 2002

Trent was terrible until the last drive.
      Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
      cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• Bone
        Bone
        • Oct 2006

Are D line was getting man handled all game, looked like we played scared...
        BILLIEVE

Comment

• madness
          • Apr 2003

They looked like a young team that has no experience in harsh conditions.

Comment

• Mahdi
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by MBBedard
            Is it fair to say we were just out played on Sunday? Cleveland wanted it more they played with more desperation and it paid off.

Seemed like Edwards wanted the ball more than Evans or Reed did. I think considering the conditions our corners exceeded my expectations.

I dont think Andersons passes looked all that more accurate than Trents they both had a lot of miscues and the ball seemed to be sailing on both of them. A big difference was the size of Clevelands recievers and their ability to catch and hold onto the ball.

I agree with many... this team should be practicing outside a lot.... like 2-3 times a week. We have a RB from Cal a QB who has no bad weather experience the best chance we wouldve had is to be prepared. And we weren't. Hopefully we learned from this and this is not a mistake that is repeated.
            Very fair to say..... they are just better than we are offensively and thats why they won the game. Defensively we are better than they are but the weather put their D on par with ours. Therefore everything depended on play-makers and they have more than we do and have a balanced offense which we dont have.

Anderson, Lewis, Braylon, Jurevicious, Winslow>>>>> Edwards, Lynch, Evans, Reed, Royal.

Its that simple IMO.

Comment

• ghz in pittsburgh
              • Aug 2004

Donte Witner said after the game - "We'll remember this game for a long time." That probably speaked for the whole team, all those wide eyed 1st & 2nd year players that this Bills team are filled with, and probably for players like Shoebel who never experienced a playoff.

On a team with very few warriors who have gone through it all before, Sunday's game and result is often a necessity. If Jauron and Co. handle it right, that was a great a team maturing experience. I really look forward to a 9-7 finish this year so the players will look back at this game all off-season to understand what it takes to be a playoff team.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                • Jul 2002

It's fair to say we got owned by a better team. Our O got owned by the worst D in the league but our D did what they did majority of the season .

Goes to show you which coordinator has his head on straight.
                Last edited by justasportsfan; 12-18-2007, 09:45 AM.
                sacrifice1
                https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• DraftBoy
                  Administrator
                  • Jul 2002

We were outplayed, out classed, and got beat by a team with more heart.
                  COMING SOON...
                  Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                  We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• User Manuel
                    The Artist formerly Known as Lawesome97
                    • Nov 2003

We looked like a young team on a big stage that needs one more playmaker on each side of the ball.

Trent played like rookie playing a road game in terrible weather.

The defense played fine, but needed a takeaway (I think they tipped 4 balls and dropped a couple of ints., those plays are made by championship type teams).

Offensively, Lee Evans didnt bring the A-game and Marshawn was good, but not superior. Lewis played like a good veteran Superbowl winning RB and the WR and TEs made enough plays to win.

The Bills have nothing to be ashamed of. Cleveland was just a bit better.

Comment

• Billzz
                      • Sep 2003

We looked like a team playing in a blizzard with 40mph wind for the first time. Go figure.

Comment

• Mahdi
                        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by DraftBoy
                        We were outplayed, out classed, and got beat by a team with more heart.
                        More heart?? common... thats not fair... the Bills have been out-manned, out -numbered and come up short with talent all year but I have never seen more heart from a team than the Bills. They shouldnt even be .500.

Comment

• Kerr
                          Hall of Fame Zoner
                          • Feb 2005

It's fair to say we got both outplayed and outcoached.

Comment

• OpIv37
                            Acid Douching Asswipe
                            • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Lawesome97
                            We looked like a young team on a big stage that needs one more playmaker on each side of the ball.

Trent played like rookie playing a road game in terrible weather.

The defense played fine, but needed a takeaway (I think they tipped 4 balls and dropped a couple of ints., those plays are made by championship type teams).

Offensively, Lee Evans didnt bring the A-game and Marshawn was good, but not superior. Lewis played like a good veteran Superbowl winning RB and the WR and TEs made enough plays to win.

The Bills have nothing to be ashamed of. Cleveland was just a bit better.
                            we got SHUT OUT in the most important game in 3 years but we have nothing to be ashamed of? You have to be kidding me.
                            MiKiDo Facebook
                            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Mahdi
                              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by OpIv37
                              we got SHUT OUT in the most important game in 3 years but we have nothing to be ashamed of? You have to be kidding me.
                              Actually we dont have anything to be ashamed of,,,, this team has over-achieved all year. There are simply too many question marks on this team to expect more than we have gotten. Look at teams like Arizona, Atlanta, Detroit, Chicago, Washington who are doing less with more.

Comment

Working...
                              X