PDA

View Full Version : Bills vs Giants

Bone
12-18-2007, 07:33 AM
Last home game of the season!

I've heard Everett is going to walk onto the field with the team.

Let's finish up the season 9-7

:gobills:

The King
12-18-2007, 07:37 AM
link?

scott51
12-18-2007, 07:44 AM
Last home game of the season!

I've heard Everett is going to walk onto the field with the team.

Let's finish up the season 9-7

:gobills:

I heard this on the radio the other day, I think it was on WGR but I don't really remember, I wish I could be there to see it though!

Bone
12-18-2007, 08:08 AM
link?

I believe I saw it in the new SI magazine. I'll find it.

scott51
12-18-2007, 08:14 AM
This is from the Message Boards at buffalobills.com:

This is the miracle of the season for me, folks. In all my years in the health professions, I never thought I'd witness a miracle like the one we are going to see on Sunday.

Kevin Everett is going to WALK on the field of The Ralph with his teammates and all the love of a region around him. This man, this wonderful man... endured a lot of hardship as a player in Buffalo. Then the unthinkable happens. Then he is in the right place at the right time with the right doctor who was willing to risk his entire professional career to fight for what he thought was the right treatment for Kevin (Dr. Cappucino).

Now he is going to WALK on the field and give us his presence and come back to us and share in his success and miraculous recovery...

Frankly, the rest of you can nit pick about x's and o's. The ONLY thing that matters to me is that this IS a season of miracles because Kevin is coming to his second home... a 'home' he will always have in his heart to share with the people who love him and care about him as much as anyone.

God Bless you, Kevin. I'm grateful you would come back to The Ralph and bless us all with your fighting spirit at this time... the holidays.

As far as I'm concerned, no Super Bowl ring could come close to comparing the joy of being able to SEE your miraculous and continuous recovery.

Thank you, Kevin!!!

http://boards.buffalobills.com/images/smilies/homer.gif = wyo

mybills
12-18-2007, 01:48 PM
I can't wait! :up:
btw, they decided against a night game, right? So it'll be on at 1pm?
I hope it's televised here so I can record that miracle. :pray:

tat2dmike77
12-18-2007, 01:55 PM
I'll be there sec 124 row 12

I got me a bottle of jagr, and i'm getting a 12 pack of yuengling when i get to olean. I'll be as drunk as a skunk.

WOO HOOO GO BILLS!!!!!

HAMMER
12-18-2007, 01:58 PM
This is great, I can't wait to see him walk back on the field so soon after being carted off. It's the best Christmas present I could hope for.

PcA125
12-18-2007, 04:55 PM
I'll be there, my gf got me tickets :) It will be the first game ive been to in ages. I think the last one i saw was when flutie was playing

realdealryan
12-18-2007, 08:15 PM
I'll be there, my gf got me tickets :)

My gf got me tickets, too. Will be pants-*****ting drunk by 1130am.

PS These tickets we got are a lot smaller than the tickets I got to the Jets home game. Are they season tickets? Is there a difference between sections or season tickets, etc?