PDA

View Full Version : This Sunday makes no difference!

scott51
12-18-2007, 07:54 AM
I just realized that it really doesn't matter what the Bills do this Sunday, this board come Sunday night is going to be FULL of negative posts. If we lose then there will be *****ing and whining about not winning against a winning team, we did this wrong, we did that wrong, we should have done this, we should have done that, he should be fired, he should, blah, blah, blah.

On the other hand if we actually do win on Sunday, this board will be FULL of negative posts. It was one winning team, they had a bunch of injuries, if everyone had been healthy we would have gotten our asses kicked, now go and fire everyone and cut everyone.

Its a sad day in Buffalo when ya can't talk good about your team without being put down or told to come back to reality. People who are so f'n negative have that right, but ya know what, STOP BRINGING IT TO EVERY F'N THREAD! Okay, we know that you are negative towards the Bills and until they either hire you as GM or start doing exactly what you want them too then you will never be happy. Fine, I frankly don't give a damn; I for one am tired of trying to talk football, being positive, and getting slammed for it.

Johnny Bugmenot
12-18-2007, 08:32 AM
You're right. This Sunday makes no difference. Why? Because...

Next week's game is meaningless. They're going to be playing in front of a half-empty stadium for nothing but their paychecks and no playoffs for the 8th consecutive year! Don't you understand what that means?

Billzz
12-18-2007, 10:47 AM
You're right. This Sunday makes no difference. Why? Because...

Next week's game is meaningless. They're going to be playing in front of a half-empty stadium for nothing but their paychecks and no playoffs for the 8th consecutive year! Don't you understand what that means?

Wrong.

They will be playing to end the season at 9-7 and use that as a building block for next year when we make a push for the playoffs. We gained alot of knowledge about our team this year and the character of the players and coaches. We will also be gaining experience at key positions for young players and learning till the last game of the year.

It may be meaningless to you as a fan, but not so much to everyone else that actually is part of the team and roots for the team win or lose. Sorry you cannot see the positives of Sunday's game, don't watch it if you feel that way.

mchurchfie
12-18-2007, 11:38 AM
I just realized that it really doesn't matter what the Bills do this Sunday, this board come Sunday night is going to be FULL of negative posts. If we lose then there will be *****ing and whining about not winning against a winning team, we did this wrong, we did that wrong, we should have done this, we should have done that, he should be fired, he should, blah, blah, blah.

On the other hand if we actually do win on Sunday, this board will be FULL of negative posts. It was one winning team, they had a bunch of injuries, if everyone had been healthy we would have gotten our asses kicked, now go and fire everyone and cut everyone.

Its a sad day in Buffalo when ya can't talk good about your team without being put down or told to come back to reality. People who are so f'n negative have that right, but ya know what, STOP BRINGING IT TO EVERY F'N THREAD! Okay, we know that you are negative towards the Bills and until they either hire you as GM or start doing exactly what you want them too then you will never be happy. Fine, I frankly don't give a damn; I for one am tired of trying to talk football, being positive, and getting slammed for it.
We've also been through thousands of threads like this *****ing about people *****ing:deadhorse Give it a break, its never going to change. People have their opinions on things and they are fully entitled to criticise in any way they see fit. Threads in this forum are supposed to be about Buffalo Bills football ONLY, not ones criticising the posters for their opinions.

RockStar36
12-18-2007, 11:54 AM
Constant negativity pisses me off too but be honest....this team is closing in on a decade without the playoffs. The only team with a longer streak is Arizona. That is pathetic. The Bills are basically a franchise that is mocked by 30 other teams. People have a right to be mad and vent about the team. Especially the ones who pay to see it.

mybills
12-18-2007, 01:33 PM
If anyone's pissed off, it's because they didn't heed OpIv's warnings.:snicker:

tat2dmike77
12-18-2007, 01:51 PM
Miami will beat NE bank on it. The bills will win. OP will say this is a good team.

Then a metor will crash into the earth killing everyone and everything. Enjoy your weekend.

Billzz
12-18-2007, 01:53 PM
Miami will beat NE bank on it. The bills will win. OP will say this is a good team.

Then a metor will crash into the earth killing everyone and everything. Enjoy your weekend.

I bought a new H2 so I will be fine if the commercials are correct.

OpIv37
12-18-2007, 01:53 PM

you and Discotrish must attend the same church.

tat2dmike77
12-18-2007, 01:56 PM
you and Discotrish must attend the same church.

It's not church it's a cult get it right. We are also trading recepies for "kool aid"

tat2dmike77
12-18-2007, 01:58 PM
I bought a new H2 so I will be fine if the commercials are correct.

It's also toyotas i think.

Wasn't there a commercial sometime ago where a metor crashed in the desert and threw a toyota around and it was fine?

Billzz
12-18-2007, 02:03 PM
It's also toyotas i think.

Wasn't there a commercial sometime ago where a metor crashed in the desert and threw a toyota around and it was fine?

Good cause I have a 2007 Tundra too.

Tacoma I think it was though so I might be screwed. They also did one with World of Warcraft the video game where they ripped the heart out of a dragon so that adds to the bad assness(if that's a word lol).

Oaf
12-18-2007, 03:11 PM
Wrong.

They will be playing to end the season at 9-7 and use that as a building block for next year when we make a push for the playoffs. We gained alot of knowledge about our team this year and the character of the players and coaches. We will also be gaining experience at key positions for young players and learning till the last game of the year.

It may be meaningless to you as a fan, but not so much to everyone else that actually is part of the team and roots for the team win or lose. Sorry you cannot see the positives of Sunday's game, don't watch it if you feel that way.
:homer:
Sorry, but this year just doesn't have any real effect on next year other than the drafting order. Sure our young team will gain valuable experience, but they'll gain it either way, win or lose.

See:
2003 (After 8-8 finish, Bledsoe/Moulds/Price/Henry Pro Bowl year, and a 31-0 opener over NE)

2005 (after 9-7 finish)

2007 (after late season playoff run and 7-9 improvement)

Oaf
12-18-2007, 03:12 PM
I will have fun if they win out, but I will also know that it'll mean jack next year or even possibly hurt us.

Billzz
12-18-2007, 03:19 PM
:homer:
Sorry, but this year just doesn't have any real effect on next year other than the drafting order. Sure our young team will gain valuable experience, but they'll gain it either way, win or lose.

See:
2003 (After 8-8 finish, Bledsoe/Moulds/Price/Henry Pro Bowl year, and a 31-0 opener over NE)

2005 (after 9-7 finish)

2007 (after late season playoff run and 7-9 improvement)

You say it won't have an effect then go on to say they will gain valuable experience. That experience will be used next year win or lose. I understand the final record at this point is moot for this season.

justasportsfan
12-18-2007, 03:26 PM

are you *****ing about the future?